Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Don't Take Coronavirus Personally (COVID 19) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Take Coronavirus Personally (COVID 19) (280 Views)

BUSTED!!! El-rufai Caught Personally Spying As Almost 45,000 Sign Petition / I Personally Like Dating Dirty Guys – Slay Queen To Handsome Man / Steps On How I Personally Cured Weak Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Take Coronavirus Personally (COVID 19) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
The coronavirus outbreak has kept many at home with the hope of it ending soon. So many people are hoping that scientists and medical researchers finding a cure or vaccine to curtail this virus.

As a Christian faith I believe we live in a different world of knowledge," the virus as transmit the sickness from one person to another! let the Christian take this as a example and faithful transmit the word of God from one person to another so that light will be shining in the world

no sickness as ever come into this world and vanish totally such as HIV and many more other just a matter of time corona chapter will be close.

and those who have the sickness remain will find one way or the other to solve it.

take note the sickness will not vanish totally in two weeks or year God time is the best
The lockdown did not stop you for praying to God but in the meantime please stay safety and avoid crowded place

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigerian Govt Treating Both Fever And High Body Temperature As Coronavirus / President Buhari Live Speech Update / 24 Ways To Achieve Your Goals In Life And Be Great.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.