Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Kindly Advice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Kindly Advice (624 Views)

Kindly Advice Me On Managing A New E-commerce Website / Kindly Help Me Out. Please Which Autoresponder Service Is The Best / Blogging: Kindly Help Me Out On This Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Advice by sabolee130(m): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, Please kindly advice on who should be employed and required qualifications to oversee computer repairs,website,networking,social media ,online presence &IT related issues in an organization(start up) Qualified candidates can be reffered to whatsapp 08078383684 We are seeking to employ. Location-Ibeju Lekki Lagos
Re: Kindly Advice by Sanchez01: 4:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Erhm... The roles are lumped into one, no doubt and I doubt you'll get anyone who will agree to take up the job.

Computer Technician

This is the first on your list and below are the general requirements:

1. A bachelor's degree or its equivalent in information technology, computer science or another closely related field.

2. He/she must be proficient with the widely used operating systems, such as Windows, Linux or macOS (you might want to be specific here though).
3. Good team player
4. He must be patient
5. Possess good communication skill
6. Customer service oriented.
7. Possibly a certification to compliment the degree.
8. Not forgetting experience...

Webmaster/Social Media Manager
1. A bachelor's degree or its equivalent in the English language or another closely related field (for social media managers) and any for the webmaster role.
2. Possess deeper knowledge of top social media platforms.
3. Must be able to grow the organisation's social media platforms and generate leads through engagements.
4. Must understand or know how to use CMS platforms such as WordPress, Joomla, etc, particularly the CMS that powers your website.
5. Must know how to use Web analytics tools such as Google analytics and Google Search Console.
6. Possibly keyword research? (for contents)
7. Must be knowledgeable on basic white hats SEO techniques and Web 2.0
8. Wealth of experience is crucial
9. Etc.

My advice to you is that you can't get an all-round person to take on this. It is best you get a good and knowledgeable webmaster/SEO manager/social media manager who has basic knowledge of fixing computer issues.

Let me also add that you could outsource major repair works once in a while. This is the only I see to get someone who could do this. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Learn How To Build My Instagram Account / I Signed Up For Shared Hosting With To Test Their Web Hosting Speed I Am Amazed / Sallah Giveaway...... Download Everythging Now For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.