Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel (33354 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by DropsMic(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Hh
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by silverkings: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2020
grin
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by adajoe555: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2020
Heartless patient

Now he have expose the innocent man to the virus

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88534669:

Apart from coronavirus, he should also be admitted to a psychiatric hospital.

No, not really necessary.

The fact is, most patients on admission in hospital don't like staying there, even if the medical staff are so kind, and the bed is comfortable. You feel helpless, lonely, and there is a lack of privacy.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Patrioticman007(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2020
oluwasegun007:
I hope this abokis won't put us in trouble..

Your mumu never do ?. Lagos State is the headquarters of Corona Virus in Nigeria, yet nobody has discriminated against it, PMB a Northerner gave it, 10 billion naira against south east & south south wishes. All you have to say was may Allah save us all.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Solowande(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2020
A real patriot... Endangering himself 4 d good of d society. God bless him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by fraymite: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2020
Now he made the security officer to go on compulsory isolation due to his stupidity. If I have power, I will ensure we treat him of covid first then give him six month jail or public service without pay.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by priestchurch(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2020
God help us..
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by lokotowers(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2020
This is not funny at all
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Angelfrost(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2020
He is lucky this isn't China or North Korea... He would have been put down without questions!!!
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Mumben(f): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2020
God have mercy. Why was he trying to escape? See how he has exposed d civil defense personnel to d virus. I pray he turns out negative.people difficult sha
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by CivilBoi(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmm, it not easy to stay in one place
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Dannydaking007(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2020
No one escapes from a good and comfortable place. I think the caregivers may not be doing well enough in keeping them. I think corruption and nepotism may be playing a role there. Well, we must be alive to keep them alive. God bless the frontliners.
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Xisnin(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2020
kikero:
Shocking

On a more serious note, being on admission in any hospital setting is not funny.

Was admitted to hospital once. And the truth is, even though everyone was treating me nicely, and I got good care, I really did not like staying in the hospital, and was glad when I got discharged.

Even if they put you in a comfortable isolation unit with lots of nice amenities, you will still feel like you are in jail. Not good for the psyche.
Congratulations on being pointless.
How about they move the patients to your house while they recover?

SMH
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by PureGoldh(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2020
Chaii
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Truthbites: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2020
People there re too violent. And they are hardly informed
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by adecz: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2020
When you are isolated with
no adequate feeding, no light in
this atrocious heat!!

Anything can happen!! angry angry angry
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2020
Freanual:
Good morning Nairalanders!

This lockdown has seriously affected me and my family. I tried going to my shop to see if I could sell something but the security were everywhere. I even tried borrowing from Branch but they rejected my application. Don't even know how my children will eat today. Please assist me whichever way you can.

4313071051 EcoBank

Thank you.
30k sent.
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by PJay77: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Why will the report fail to name the patient yet it named Joshua Philip the civil defence officer? What kind of reporting is this?
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by West2019(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2020
I have 808 in my Gtb account which I can't withdraw it plz any one here can help me transfer 200 Naira to enable me to cash out the money plz God bless you all 0460980950 Gtb

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Xisnin:

Congratulations on being pointless.
How about they move the patients to your house while they recover?

SMH

It's not a matter of pointlessness... just pointing out the fact that prolonged hospital admission makes one feel uncomfortable.

Even if you explain to the patient that 'it is for their own good', the fact of being on prolonged enforced helplessness can be very draining psychologically for any patient.

As an example, one of my lecturers, a hematologist, once treated a sicker who as a result of his condition had repeated attacks of sickle cell crisis, and had to be admitted in hospital frequently. Anytime his friends came to visit...the guy always felt like leaving the hospital with them when their visit was over.

I have also had one elderly man with severe diabetes, refuse to be admitted, and demand to be treated at home, even though his condition was serious.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Positiveme2020: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Freanual:
Good morning Nairalanders!

This lockdown has seriously affected me and my family. I tried going to my shop to see if I could sell something but the security were everywhere. I even tried borrowing from Branch but they rejected my application. Don't even know how my children will eat today. Please assist me whichever way you can.

4313071051 EcoBank

Thank you.

Abeg this online begin is becoming too much.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by freemi(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2020
Were is the video
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by johnoj24(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2020
why would the patient try to run away from the camp if he is with the said virus...
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by ajimotoke(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2020
Maybe he's bored or something, or the centre is too rough, or he want to quickly check his cow

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2020
A Coronavirus patient at the Infectious Disease Control Center, Down Quarters, Kaduna State, has engaged a Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps personnel in physical combat after attempting to escape from the facility under the pretext of going for early morning prayers.

See how yoruba media just murdered innocent patient.

Who will speak for the patient?

Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by LowerPriceData0(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Alakoba... They need to be chained there...

Are you looking for TRUSTED and RELIABLE Data Seller. Check My Profile or Signature MTN and 9MOBILE Data Is AVAILABLE At Lowest Price.

1gb - N400
2gb - N800
3gb - N1,200 etc
All Valid For One Month

We're Doing This Business With Honesty, Sincerity, Transparency And God's Fearing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo / New Law Allows Nigerian Trained Medical Doctors To Bypass US Residency / How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.