Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

With N38,000 You Can Be Financially Free By Doing This Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / With N38,000 You Can Be Financially Free By Doing This Business (1199 Views)

Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. / Get 25 Dollars For Free By Helping This Platform Grow / Own Your Personal House Within 12 Weeks With Just N38,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With N38,000 You Can Be Financially Free By Doing This Business by peterpro(m): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
*WHO WE ARE*

*AIM GLOBAL* is a network marketing company established in the Philippines in 2006 *(Nigeria in 2012)* and is now aggressively going a global network. Since then, the company has been providing millions of people from all over the world to have their own *BIG BUSINESS,* to earn *BIG INCOME,* and have a genuine chance to help other people reach their goals, achieve their dreams and enjoy a *HEALTHY* and *WEALTHY* life.

It's a company that promotes top of the line *FOOD SUPPLEMENTS* and *BEAUTY PRODUCTS* which are manufactured by the world leader in herbal manufacturing, the *Nature's Way.*

Hence, people are guaranteed to offer and get amazing products to maintain good health and beauty.

Hear what *Thomas Edison* said about 100 years ago, *_“The doctors of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent diseases with NUTRITION.”_*

AIM Global Official Website ==> https://www.allianceinmotion.com

You will earn even if you don't know how to market the product

To join his platform WhatsApp 08024553943

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wym3Orvu3Kw
Re: With N38,000 You Can Be Financially Free By Doing This Business by peterpro(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2020
*Come and learn their secrets, strategies and action plan on how they were able to achieve their own success.*

*Remenber no mountain is too high. No position is unattainable. If they can achieve success in our AIM Global business, then WE ALL can achieve more.*

Call 08024553943 to register

Re: With N38,000 You Can Be Financially Free By Doing This Business by peterpro(m): 8:34am On May 15, 2020
How do i become wealthy?

This is a question that gets asked a lot.

The path to wealth is no longer a secret.

It is actually simple.

Create Value

Sell value to people who need it.

Earn money.

Almost everyone knows these 3 steps.

“So why do people still fail?” you ask.

Knowing the steps is one thing.

Being able to execute the steps and turning it to cash in your bank account is another.

People say luck is when preparation meets opportunity.

This also applies to wealth.

Wealth is knowledge meeting a desire to succeed.

You have the desire (you would not be reading this email if you did not)

The only thing missing is the knowledge to create wealth.

So what if we tell you we have a collection for you which will teach you.

How to earn salary for life with just a little investment in Freedom Project

How to sell this oppoertunity to the people who are desperate to have it.

And this information for wealth creation are straight from multi-millionaires and billionaires.

Is that not something you would love to lay your hands on?

Ofcourse you would.

To get this information call/WhatsApp me on 08024553943

Re: With N38,000 You Can Be Financially Free By Doing This Business by Gee64: 10:45am On May 15, 2020
Don't join this group oo
This op up here, I'm sorry for you. Your 38k is gone!
I am one of their victims.
I paid N38k to their Abuja account via their Centre in Benin City and up till now, I cannot withdraw my referral earnings. They made withdrawal inactive.
For my N38k paid, I only go FIVE single sachets of some useless supplement worth less than N5k.
The pendant I was supposed to get is still pending.
I see them as a bunch of scammers as you will be asked to trick others into registering.
I intend to report them to EFCC soon.
Re: With N38,000 You Can Be Financially Free By Doing This Business by peterpro(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2020
*Would you mind if I show you an amazing business opportunity that can be paying you Residual Income of up to N100k per week?*

*The world economy has already been battered due to the outbreak of Covid-19 pandemic, therefore, there's need for you & I to have another source of income that's secured.*

*TOPIC: How to Earn a Life Time Income in a Digital Economy*

*DATE: Saturday (2moro), May 16, 2020*

*TIME: 5.00PM (Nigeria Time)*

*Join our ZOOM Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86417423084*

*Meeting ID: 864 1742 3084*
Re: With N38,000 You Can Be Financially Free By Doing This Business by peterpro(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2020
Have you heard about Freedom Project Business & Empowered Opportunity before? It's a Non Governmental Business & Empowerment Initiative that has opened tens of thousands of people from diverse background to the 21st century connected economy.

Today's discussion will be anchored by Ambassador Mike Adeniran Adeyemi. He is going to tell us how he rose from zero to hero, and from selling ice cream and to becoming a multimillionaire in 7 years.

You're therefore invited to be part of this One Hour Free Business & Financial Empowerment discussion that's scheduled to come up on Zoom Online Meeting Platform.

Topic: Why You Need To Have Multiple Streams of Income

Date: Today, Wednesday, 20th May, 2020

Time: 9.00pm Prompt (No African Time)

If you don't have Zoom on your phone, go to your Playstore, search for Zoom, download it, register with your email address and put the meeting i.d below where necessary and join us by 9pm tonight.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86417423084

Meeting I.D: 864 1742 3084

For registration contact Peter on whatsapp 08024553943

(1) (Reply)

LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER: Kemi Nelson's Daughter in Fraud Scandal / Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? / Go Buy Shiba Coin If You Have Not Done So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.