Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top (74750 Views)

I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
simple250:

Enemy of progress ,go and collect the letter of employment now.
Your parent that supported you gave you life till you got to that stage you don’t have to give the, pay back right..you foolish...Marriage is not the beginning of life it is not an achievement...Support you home first parent siblings those people stood by you so this is how you feel you will pay back abi...think
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by ifychem(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
There are a lot of uncertainty in the oil and gas industry now, oil price has reach it worse since 3 decades, guy calm down and resume first before making it public. I can categorically tell you that I know someone that got employment with oil company in March to resume by April, he was call to hold-on indefinitely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by clemmonce(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:
Recently, I got a job with an oil company....of which my girlfriend of 7 months does not know of, even though I will start documentation next month. In her mind, she still thinks I work with Npower.

The thing is, I asked her if she will marry me and she said YESSS. This girl is fvcken pretty. I mean very pretty and she sings. She is currently in her penultimate year and I think am convinced she likes me for real. Isn't God wonderful?
Congratulations. There is a comment that says keep your achievement to yourself not coming public to spill whatever. It is a good comment. Brother congratulations once more, also try to work for like a year before even marrying. it is my little advice
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by chrizzyace: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!
Just a letter of employment?? You never see salary and you don propose.

Your mama carry you for 9 months still come feed you. Your papa hustle , suffer so that you go fit see University.

Your Local Government Chairman work Npower Slot give you make hunger no kill you that time.

Baba God come pick your call and the only thing you remember is to propose and invite a liability into your life?

Not even a year of savings and planning?

May God not give us Kids like Op who will disgrace us over the internet.

Tueh

But what makes you think his move will backfire? If na same head una carry? Abi na you collect thy the letter... abeg leave the guy make he enjoy the happiness wey God don put for him life joor. Just come here and say rubbish cause u want to give advice. Na una type go say make man no marry until he don build 10 house get 5 cars. Abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

But we've been dating for a year na...
She knows all about me except my job tongue

I can't loose a talented pretty babe who is willing to marry me with my measely and inconsistent stipend angry

Carry your sad pathetic life off my thread jor grin grin
You did the right thing jare, no mind those jealous shallow-minded folks. Even if you did what they think is right they would still find a fault somewhere to complain about....someone expects you to build a duplex for your mum before you propose? For just proposal they complain....some people are just impossible.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Okeytus(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Your mama carry you for 9 months still come feed you. Your papa hustle , suffer so that you go fit see University.

Your Local Government Chairman work Npower Slot give you make hunger no kill you that time.

Baba God come pick your call and the only thing you remember is to propose and invite a liability into your life?

Tueh

what kind of response is this? the guy didn't even details of his employment, so what did he reveal that may hunt him?

As for the proposal, The girl was there with him even before he got his new job, they have dated for more than 7months which is good so there is nothing like liability if they can manage when he has little, they will do better when he is big.
Not every woman is a liability, The girl may be working too.

My bro, enjoy your relationship, nothing like have a loyal girl when you have little so you are very sure she isn't with you because of money. I didn't have time to explore when I was still a shadow and it's a problem to me now.

2 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by realtheo: 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Find more time to learn & understand her true nature...the only qualities u mentioned here about her is very immaterial... She is pretty & sings does that qualify her to spend her entire life with u.......oga re-format & trouble shoot ur brain system b4 u come back here to disturb our peace
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by sucesso1: 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Its difficult to advise a man that thinks he has money

until the money finish his eyes will clear

4 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Tozic: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Yes sir
Hey go update your diary... cheesy
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Munzy14(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Tueh
u put a nail to his coffin....cheesy

No bigger advise than this.

1 Share

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Avalancheman: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
ifychem:
There are a lot of uncertainty in the oil and gas industry now, oil price has reach it worse since 3 decades, guy calm down and resume first before making it public. I can categorically tell you that I know someone that got employment with oil company in March to resume by April, he was call to hold-on indefinitely.

NNPC
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by hedocharles(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Tueh
Savaged
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by cococandy(f): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Congratulations OP
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by gevans(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:
Recently, I got a job with an oil company....of which my girlfriend of 7 months does not know of, even though I will start documentation next month. In her mind, she still thinks I work with Npower.

The thing is, I asked her if she will marry me and she said YESSS. This girl is fvcken pretty. I mean very pretty and she sings. She is currently in her penultimate year and I think am convinced she likes me for real. Isn't God wonderful?

Congrats bro. more grace
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Realfrankie(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
PrinzCarter:
wisdom no go kill u , anyway let him just secure her still on bf n gf matter nd still hide his work frm her if possible act broke n see her new moves if she shock u for gd or bad u no wat to do......

This guy don tell that babe already, him just the pra pra pra, na those kind people the forget their families come focus on only wife

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Raalsalghul: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
emeernest:

This is the bitter truth, though sadistic. This will jolt the OP into life's realities not the other praise singers.

OP you need to wise up in this life.

This is exactly how I feel.

Many folks on this thread are calling him "bad belle", but he's actually saying the truth.

If only the Op can listen: he should calm down. wink

2 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Raalsalghul: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

It happens to Yoruba guys mostly. They Marry very early.

You just have to be tribal.... Be matured for once!!

Don't think he meant it in a bad way. wink
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

Penultimate year of what exactly? Na so una dey take una mouth cause problems for une sef.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by viceddy95(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
na so many female idiots dey reason naa,proud of person wey she no know for her life na useless people dem be
I just tire for some of them,,that fowl of a girl go don even send the guy email self...

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Xclusiveme: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
I tap from your Blessing Op. God really answered ur call. Mine is coming soon by the grace of God
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by CoronaVirusPro: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
foleskay:

Pls teach me how to highlight comment pls

Hello

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by shaneroberts26: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
oyinda1599:
you are very correct.

What is that thing on your profile?
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by oyinda1599(f): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
shaneroberts26:

What is that thing on your profile?
That morrocan Black Soap.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Stacyomolola(f): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tozic:
Hey go update your diary... cheesy
Bout what
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by PrivateNsofor: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Hello
[/s]
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by SmartchildTutor: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

ElasticStone:

But we've been dating for a year na...
She knows all about me except my job tongue

I can't loose a talented pretty babe who is willing to marry me with my measely and inconsistent stipend angry

Carry your sad pathetic life off my thread jor grin grin

I hope someone can see the bolded.
ElasticStone be careful! be careful!!
Before we turn you to plastic sand now.
Op do you copy?

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by foleskay(m): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Hello
Thnks so much
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by kaziblake(f): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
you once posted that you're an aspiring Chevron worker.
Has God finally answered your calls?
Almost there sis

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Samdelzon(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Tueh

Chaiiii easy nau, this your response na "Epic Savagery at its peak o" !!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.