Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,352 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top (74740 Views)

I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Billyanger(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Different people, different ideology
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by ikemesit4477: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:
Recently, I got a job with an oil company....of which my girlfriend of 7 months does not know of, even though I will start documentation next month. In her mind, she still thinks I work with Npower.

The thing is, I asked her if she will marry me and she said YESSS. This girl is fvcken pretty. I mean very pretty and she sings. She is currently in her penultimate year and I think am convinced she likes me for real. Isn't God wonderful?
I will tell her! I know who you are referring to! grin
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!
Just a letter of employment?? You never see salary and you don propose.

Your mama carry you for 9 months still come feed you. Your papa hustle , suffer so that you go fit see University.

Your Local Government Chairman work Npower Slot give you make hunger no kill you that time.

Baba God come pick your call and the only thing you remember is to propose and invite a liability into your life?

Not even a year of savings and planning?

May God not give us Kids like Op who will disgrace us over the internet.

Tueh
That a man is married does not mean he cannot take care of his parents. Kai!
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by MarrisManah(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

But we've been dating for a year na...
She knows all about me except my job tongue

I can't loose a talent pretty babe who is willing to marry me with my measely and inconsistent stipend angry

Carry your sad pathetic life off my thread jor grin grin
Your girlfriend of seven months, and you've been dating for a year... Tell us another lie please.

3 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by McKay12: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=BrilliantGigolo post=88526067]

I rarely comment on this forum, but i logged in, just to like your comment. As caustic as it might sound to anybody, that remains the truth. God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by idonhammer: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2020
You too wicked and you need beating Bros grin

BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Your mama carry you for 9 months still come feed you. Your papa hustle , suffer so that you go fit see University.

Your Local Government Chairman work Npower Slot give you make hunger no kill you that time.

Baba God come pick your call and the only thing you remember is to propose and invite a liability into your life?

Tueh

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by guru90: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

Bro, u be mumu o.

I am buying my mom a brand new Toyota Corolla 2010 by August this year. I cant buy my dad cause I cannot afford to buy him a car better than the one he drives now. Not everybody is hungry and in need of money like u. grin

#ProudySimp

Mr. Man don't be too faster than your shadow.

Take life easy...

Don't be too proud.

Always thank your God in your life.

Alot of people here (Nairaland) have made alot of money in their life without talking up and down as you do.

Please, don't keep your whole mind in Oil company work.
Because this people know how to terminate people's appointment without your knowledge.

Finally, Always Praise God in your life for your betterment of your tomorrow.

In this world we are living, Some people aren't happy about people's success.

Learn how to control your mouth so that whatever God have for you will last long in your life.

3 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by jpmoriarti(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2020
This one oil prices have been crumbling and oil companies laying off staff and this one is here making noise. He's yet to resume work but he's already mapped out what to do with non-existent money. What a waste!

If I were you, I would wait to resume this job. Confirm everything before relaxing my mind and even announcing on social media

9 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by genq(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

Bro, u be mumu o.

I am buying my mom a brand new Toyota Corolla 2010 by August this year. I cant buy my dad cause I cannot afford to buy him a car better than the one he drives now. Not everybody is hungry and in need of money like u. grin

#Proudy Simp

"Proudy" LMAO.

Dude grow the fvck up!

You childishly came on NL to announce a job you haven't even started yet without considering the potential implications you've exposed yourself too lipsrsealed. You'll soon learn that not everyone on this site is a human being.

I pity your life.

8 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by mrdipye(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2020
Congratulations op
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by RTSC: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2020
I know a guy with First Class in accounting from unilag.

His parents are not that buoyant.

The moment he got a job at deloitte, he married his fellow accounting class mate.

And in my mind I was like "that is too fast, your parents never enjoy you well na".

It happens to Yoruba guys mostly. They Marry very early.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by ksstroud: 9:22am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

I am satan's senior brother grin

Abeg tell am....

Satan ko, Lucifer ni

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by obembet(f): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Tueh

I feel Like crying for the guy... U just finish him..

2 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by genq(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2020
shogsman:
The OP is bound to fail with the look of things, not only is he lacking in the experience department he also likes jumping the Gun which means automatic failure.

Agreed

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Stacyomolola(f): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2020
viceddy95:

See this one already proud of some body he doesn't know because of what he posted here,aunty just tell him ,you want to be his second girlfriend than supporting him looking down on his fellow guy...
That how ur gf's race at every successful guy, no wonder u ended up as assistant fiance .
Bunch of nonentities allergic to goodnews.
Mr man work hard to avoid ranting ur pathetic frustration on others
AM DONE WITH U. MY LAST MENTION, U COULD KEEP ME IN UR MENTIONS, I CASE NO LESS!!! RUBBISH
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:
Recently, I got a job with an oil company....of which my girlfriend of 7 months does not know of, even though I will start documentation next month. In her mind, she still thinks I work with Npower.

The thing is, I asked her if she will marry me and she said YESSS. This girl is fvcken pretty. I mean very pretty and she sings. She is currently in her penultimate year and I think am convinced she likes me for real. Isn't God wonderful?
wonder boss abeg help me out
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by chubinwa(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Tueh
You shouldn't have exposed your ignoramus here. it is ignominious. op was conveying a rare gem, a woman of substance which is quite rare to find in this contemporary time. he cannot be stupid enough not to have a grand plan for his family before opting for marriage.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by hope4nigeria(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Tueh
I just have this feeling you just said the truth, but bros, you pour sand for Op butter and water in his fried egg, you wicked.

3 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by babyfaceafrica: 9:27am On Apr 17, 2020
RTSC:
I know a guy with First Class in accounting from unilag.

His parents are not that buoyant.

The moment he got a job at deloitte, he married his fellow accounting class mate.

And in my mind I was like "that is too fast, your parents never enjoy you well na".

You just have to be tribal.... Be matured for once!!
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Mizwisdom(f): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2020
FatherBona:
You may have jinxed everything by making the story public and risking your good fortunes in the process.
Keep your moves, ideas, achievements and successes to yourself.
Take this down ASAP.
Thank me later

He will not believe you until he witness it himself grin

2 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Euphoria12: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Congratulations bro..... Nothing dey happen.

Any weapon formed against you shall not prosper.

Amen!!
Amen!!
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by RTSC: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

That how ur gf's race at every successful guy, no wonder u ended up as assistant fiance .
Bunch of nonentities allergic to goodnews.
Mr man work hard to avoid ranting ur pathetic frustration on others
AM DONE WITH U. MY LAST MENTION, U COULD KEEP ME IN UR MENTIONS, I CASE NO LESS!!! RUBBISH
You are looking at this issue with the eye of a spinster, and it's understandable.

When you become an aged mother and the first thing your son remembered after getting a good job is his girlfriend still in school, your take would be different.

7 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by babyfaceafrica: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2020
chubinwa:
You shouldn't have exposed your ignoramus here. it is ignominious. op was conveying a rare gem, a woman of substance which is quite rare to find in this contemporary time. he cannot be stupid enough not to have a grand plan for his family before opting for marriage.

All OP was hammering on was his wife prettiness.... So this your woman of substance narrative ain't true

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by sniperr007(m): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Tueh
Is it your business neither is it your life?

There is not format on how people should plan their life.
Do what works for you and who told you that his family is going to make him pay black tax?

That your parents depends on you for survival or that you pay black tax doesn't mean he is carrying that baggage.

Again.. mind your business or celebrate with him that he has a good job & a loyal gf
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Mizwisdom(f): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

Olodo

You don't broadcast things like these, he's telling you the truth. Pray that you don't lose the job and your fiancé.

6 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by BotafogoJunior(m): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Whenever a matter crosses over to the internet, it becomes everyone's business. If the OP wanted it to be his business alone, he'll keep his shi to himself.
no mind idiots wey dey say make people mind their business,if only the yeye o.p knows that the moment he posted it online,it became everybodys business he wouldnt have posted it.Vain people with vain thought s and actions everywhere in the world

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by paradigmshift(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

Congratulations boss. Me self need job o... Finished from pti. Help a brother. Thanks baba. Congta once again
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Atolu01: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2020
They all "sing", even with 0.14 octave-range. Anyways.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by hinere(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Congrats to you o.

Please kindly connect me. I want to work in an oil company.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by hope4nigeria(m): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2020
guru90:

Mr. Man don't be too faster than your shadow.

Take life easy...

Don't be too proud.

Always thank your God in your life.

Alot of people here (Nairaland) have made alot of money in their life without talking up and down as you do.

Please, don't keep your whole mind in Oil company work.
Because this people know how to terminate people's appointment without your knowledge.

Finally, Always Praise God in your life for your betterment of your tomorrow.

In this world we are living, Some people aren't happy about people's success.

Learn how to control your mouth so that whatever God have for you will last long in your life.
Seconded. Thank you for giving Op multi million dollars ideas
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by segzyndpep(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2020
Takeit2017:

Thanks in advance

We dey here oo
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by crafteck(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2020
I pity you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.