Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown (118519 Views)

Biola Okoya Visits Her Son's Graveyard To Mark His 1st Death Anniversary (Video) / Shade Okoya Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Sade Okoya Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Husband And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Dirty ugly pig. grin
Says the guy with a shrivelled deek dotted with genital warts grin
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Iceyjayz: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Chi59:

Says the guy with a shrivelled deek dotted with genital warts grin
Just like your father right? ugly demented bítch.
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 18, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Just like my father right? I'm an ugly demented bas.tard.
Fixed grin
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Iceyjayz: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Chi59:

Fixed grin
Foolish ugly bitch, if you continue like this you will definitely die soon.
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Foolish ugly bitch, if you continue like this you will definitely die soon.
Many years after you're gone boy, I'd still be here. grin
Frustrated little riff raff. grin cheesy
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by tonididdy(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2020
AgentNnamdi:

Thank you. Are there other interesting raw movies you can recommend?
A quiet place.
The intruder.

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by judedwriter(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2020
Charly68:
All these can't buy you a space in heaven ...live right

You are right.

The major reason why God wants us to have plenty of money is to finance the gospel all over the world so many will make heaven.

All the same, it is good to live a good life on earth!

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Mike008(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2020
You'll trip and fall many times in this kind of bedroom. Stages everywhere.
Unnecessarily packed just to look expensive.
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by BButterfly: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2020
And so what is her contribution to better her environment and the needy abegi
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by chukzyfcbb: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
There is an air conditioner in a place where one will be in a hot steaming jaccuzzi.

The interior design of this bathroom doesn't seem classy one bit. it's too chooky!
If only naija architect can take a cue from thier foreign counterparts.
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by leaculpa: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sweetcho:
Bush woman so you have chairs and sofas where your toilet is? Detty! Just yuck!
Going by the way she regularly takes pictures in the bathroom, it is also a beauty parlour, where she gets her hair, nails and makeup done when getting prepared for an event.

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by leaculpa: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
chukzyfcbb:
There is an air conditioner in a place where one will be in a hot steaming jaccuzzi.

The interior design of this bathroom doesn't seem classy one bit. it's too chooky!
If only naija architect can take a cue from thier foreign counterparts.
I am an interior design buff, and this is more of an arab style bathroom than any european or american design.
It has its roots in old world egypt, where maids bath you & preen you, whilst u dont lift a finger.
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by chukzyfcbb: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
leaculpa:

I am an interior design buff, and this is more of an arab style bathroom than any european or american design.
It has its roots in old world egypt, where maids bath you & preen you, whilst u dont lift a finger.
yea I could see the concept of that Arabian stuff like we see in movies but there are some extra stuffs in there that's seems too harsh on the eyes.
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Sweetcho: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
leaculpa:

Going by the way she regularly takes pictures in the bathroom, it is also a beauty parlour, where she gets her hair, nails and makeup done when getting prepared for an event.

She probably eats food (caviar ) and drinks champagne in there too! Doesn't change the fact however grand it is there is a toilet in there! Or do you think maybe she sh!ts gold diamonds and pearls that smell different to the rest of us OK then carry on! I said what I said grin
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by leaculpa: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sweetcho:

She probably eats food (caviar ) and drinks champagne in there too! Doesn't change the fact however grand it is there is a toilet in there! Or do you think maybe she sh!ts gold diamonds and pearls that smell different to the rest of us OK then carry on! I said what I said grin
Why would anyone on earth eat in a bathroom? She doesnt even have her closet in there, why would she eat there?

It shows areas for bathing, make up, dress up & a treadmill. Dressing up in a bathroom only looks weird to you because youve never seen it before.
Definitely, not everyone is rich enough to gym, bathe & dress up in their bathroom before heading out.

PS - it is possible to have a smell free toilet in case you dont know. Ever heard of poo pourri. Im middle class & I usually have it in my bag.
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Sweetcho: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
leaculpa:

Why would anyone on earth eat in a bathroom? She doesnt even have her closet in there, why would she eat there?

It shows areas for bathing, make up, dress up & a treadmill. Dressing up in a bathroom only looks weird to you because youve never seen it before.
Definitely, not everyone is rich enough to gym, bathe & dress up in their bathroom before heading out.

PS - it is possible to have a smell free toilet in case you dont know. Ever heard of poo pourri. Im middle class & I usually have it in my bag.

Go back and Read what you said. I won't even waste my time trying to explain you are clearly as Bush as her without the money evidently an empty barrel! As for you empty barrels who have never seen butter before when you see eye matter on a dogs eyes you said its butter! Bish bye
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by leaculpa: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sweetcho:

Go back and Read what you said. I won't even waste my time trying to explain you are clearly as Bush as her without the money evidently an empty barrel! As for you empty barrels who have never seen butter before when you see eye matter on a dogs eyes you said its butter! Bish bye
¥%¿¿\£%
Mhmmm??
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by jaiyeorie: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tinubu Osinbajo Amb Oguntade Ozinna Fifidilly Toke Makinwa Dabota Lawson Okoya @ 80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuyLvbwut0k
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by nathan77(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:

Nonsense talk.
I can remember this film

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.