Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) (36901 Views)

Ukrainian Crisis: 13 Out Of 19 Nigerians Detained In Poland Released / FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Six Months / Man Volunteers His Car to Rescue Accident Victims in Abuja, as Others Refuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by abdulskulboy(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Ghana is better than Nigeria and now u wanna return... Better remain there.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by LEBEfirstson: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Government send una go Ghana before? If una know where una take climb up, make una follow same route come down. See their faces!

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Charmingpet: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2020
afroniger:
From their voices one can tell that hunger is really dealing with our people in Ghana. FG should consider them before hunger kills them there.

These folks need to be heard so that maybe help can get to them.
the ones here, are not fed, so u think the ones over there will be listen too.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by ebopee: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2020
Someone should please help a brother in need.

0028852978 Diamond
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Lumig: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2020
How many people will the FG rescue, let them stay there for now till the world find a way forward. Don't overburden the system

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by ajimotoke(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2020
They are yet to rescue people inside the country, make una cool down first grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by jericco1(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2020
Stay where you are..

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Notatribalist(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:
Na wao. I don’t understand these nigerians.

This coronavirus thing is a global health crisis. Every country is in lockdown. So why are these Nigerians living in Ghana sounding like they are hungry in Ghana because nobody is taking care of them? I am a Ghanaian. I live in Accra with my family. I have not received a dime or any help from the Ghanaian government because I don’t need it.

As they say, all fingers are not the same. So I understand that some people will feel the heat, but I find it embarrassing that a group of Nigerians living in Ghana are crying that they are hungry. Were they not working before? Didn’t they save money for emergencies like this? Why is it that Ghanaians are not crying about hunger in Ghana like Nigerians living in Ghana?

There is food, plenty food, in Ghana today. Those crying hunger are those who don’t have money. It is as simple as that. The Ghanaian Government is trying to help people in need, but I didn’t expect this group of Nigerians in Ghana to come out they way they have come out. It is not good for the image of Nigeria in Ghana. The government of Ghana is trying in this coronavirus era.

I don't get it when you said the Government of Ghana is trying, trying in what sense?as for the Nigerians they are calling for their government to come and rescue them,how is that your problem?

9 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by chiefdiye(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2020
[tell them for me]Bubu say make I ask una wether una don insult Nigeria finish?

grin[tell Them for me]

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Amanda4life: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2020
7lives:
They want to come back to the zoo?

To Biafra not zoo

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerians in Nigeria sef dem never help finish
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by chiefdiye(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=mba]

To Biafra not zoo[/no to zoo]
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Notatribalist(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2020
abdulskulboy:
Ghana is better than Nigeria and now u wanna return... Better remain there.
Who told you Ghana is better than Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by aaking(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Waitin we weh de Nigeria(Lagos) go do?

Notatribalist:
Who told you Ghana is better than Nigeria?

Guy Ghana have constant light, good road, good access road, a better privileges for their citizens

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Dem never rescue people wey dey here finish na una? Abeg make una chill oo

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by SolarKing1: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Seun, is there nobody monitoring this guy account? What rubbish is this na. undecided undecided
He has now been banned and removed. Delete his message that you quoted so that you won't be doing his satanic work indirectly.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by BareFacedLies(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2020
These people should remain where they are.

We do not want additional cases in Nigeria!
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by AmazingELixir: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2020
undecided

They should stay there and manage like other Ghanaians...very greedy set of people they must have heard about the government 20k give away and they want in on it...

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by johnmattew: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2020
seunmsg:
But they always say Ghana is better. So, why are the desperate to come back to Nigeria? Is Ghana no longer better?
my brother zthe coronavirus in Ghana is far worse than naija
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by guywitzerogal(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2020
We for here never see support na una.....
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by johnmattew: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:
Na wao. I don’t understand these nigerians.

This coronavirus thing is a global health crisis. Every country is in lockdown. So why are these Nigerians living in Ghana sounding like they are hungry in Ghana because nobody is taking care of them? I am a Ghanaian. I live in Accra with my family. I have not received a dime or any help from the Ghanaian government because I don’t need it.

As they say, all fingers are not the same. So I understand that some people will feel the heat, but I find it embarrassing that a group of Nigerians living in Ghana are crying that they are hungry. Were they not working before? Didn’t they save money for emergencies like this? Why is it that Ghanaians are not crying about hunger in Ghana like Nigerians living in Ghana?

There is food, plenty food, in Ghana today. Those crying hunger are those who don’t have money. It is as simple as that. The Ghanaian Government is trying to help people in need, but I didn’t expect this group of Nigerians in Ghana to come out they way they have come out. It is not good for the image of Nigeria in Ghana. The government of Ghana is trying in this coronavirus era.

mtchewww...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2020
7lives:
if Nigeria is a zoo, you the citizens are what
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2020
7lives:

It seems, they have accepted their faiths as piglets in the ZOO. What a time .

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Chinkos99(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2020
How is this shit true
Ghana are doing well
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Olarewaju89: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2020
SolarKing1:
He has now been banned and removed. Delete his message that you quoted so that you won't be doing his satanic work indirectly.

Thank you sir. I can't do it indirectly sir, I'm well discipline and a born again Christian. Thanks

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2020
afroniger:
From their voices one can tell that hunger is really dealing with our people in Ghana. FG should consider them before hunger kills them there.

These folks need to be heard so that maybe help can get to them.
Una wey hunger dey finish for Lagos, wetin govt done do?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by ofemigeorge(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2020
I am yet to see people from other african countries begging to be air lifted off Nigeria cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Seun360(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:
Yes, Ghana's 100 times better than naija. grin there is plenty food in Ghana. There is 24 -hour electricity. People can sleep with their two eyes closed at night. Inflation is at 7% in Ghana today, even with coronavirus cool if they want to go back to Nigeria they should say so and stop sounding as if people are suffering in Ghana, more than naija. Ghanaians are enjoying free water and half the cost of electricity. The Ghana Govt no try?

Shut up!

Plenty food in Ghana where Ghana rely on Burkina Faso and other neighboring countries for food.

Do they even do real farming in Ghana? d

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) / Accident At Eleme Junction Portharcourt Graphic Photos / Citizenship. Which Should I Choose Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.