Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) (36899 Views)

Ukrainian Crisis: 13 Out Of 19 Nigerians Detained In Poland Released / FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Six Months / Man Volunteers His Car to Rescue Accident Victims in Abuja, as Others Refuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by vallyboi(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2020
They haven't even help those in their backyard. ...you want them to help you far away ....sorry o ...prodigal children ......
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by abdulskulboy(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2020
Notatribalist:
Who told you Ghana is better than Nigeria?
Buhari
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by bskyb(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:
Na wao. I don’t understand these nigerians.

This coronavirus thing is a global health crisis. Every country is in lockdown. So why are these Nigerians living in Ghana sounding like they are hungry in Ghana because nobody is taking care of them? I am a Ghanaian. I live in Accra with my family. I have not received a dime or any help from the Ghanaian government because I don’t need it.

As they say, all fingers are not the same. So I understand that some people will feel the heat, but I find it embarrassing that a group of Nigerians living in Ghana are crying that they are hungry. Were they not working before? Didn’t they save money for emergencies like this? Why is it that Ghanaians are not crying about hunger in Ghana like Nigerians living in Ghana?

There is food, plenty food, in Ghana today. Those crying hunger are those who don’t have money. It is as simple as that. The Ghanaian Government is trying to help people in need, but I didn’t expect this group of Nigerians in Ghana to come out they way they have come out. It is not good for the image of Nigeria in Ghana. The government of Ghana is trying in this coronavirus era.

I feel your pains and I get your point. That video only represents the view of a few and not the majority. It's difficult, but do not generalize. Asides, there are a number that have a false sense of entitlement.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:

This coronavirus thing is a global health crisis. Every country is in lockdown. So why are these Nigerians living in Ghana sounding like they are hungry in Ghana because nobody is taking care of them? I am a Ghanaian. I live in Accra with my family. I have not received a dime or any help from the Ghanaian government because I don’t need it.

As they say, all fingers are not the same. So I understand that some people will feel the heat, but I find it embarrassing that a group of Nigerians living in Ghana are crying that they are hungry. Were they not working before? Didn’t they save money for emergencies like this? Why is it that Ghanaians are not crying about hunger in Ghana like Nigerians living in Ghana?

There is food, plenty food, in Ghana today. Those crying hunger are those who don’t have money. It is as simple as that. The Ghanaian Government is trying to help people in need, but I didn’t expect this group of Nigerians in Ghana to come out they way they have come out. It is not good for the image of Nigeria in Ghana. The government of Ghana is trying in this coronavirus era.

When a niggerian man says he is hungry , what he means what he has is not enough for him. He can have barns full of food but as long it is not enough for him he will complain of hunger. We have senators who earn millions every month yet they will tell you "I never chop"

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Jabioro: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2020
afroniger:
From their voices one can tell that hunger is really dealing with our people in Ghana. FG should consider them before hunger kills them there.

These folks need to be heard so that maybe help can get to them.
You at home,have you been considered?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by citytv(f): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2020
I no pity them at all, they can't stay in their country and develop, always jumping and flying to other people's country, we that are here we don't knw what we are doing abi, Ghana will take care of only their citizens fact, dem kuku, hate Nigerians before

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Stanchem029: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2020
Hope4Anthony:
Other people are helping there people but Nigeria will leave u to your fate
Is that why you're scamming people here?
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2020
The audio billions of donations where are they, n what is it meant for?

I still don't understand how some people will neglect doing the needful around dem but prefer to be noticed.. At least by starting with dia locality towards rendering assistance..

But no! They prefer to give it to the fed government...

This nonsense eye service audio donations should be channelled to those who need it the most.

Drama folks filled in a shit hole contraption.
NONSENSE!
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Tesiecutie: 10:51am On Apr 17, 2020
0231828284 A. Oluwatobi Wema bank
Pls help a sister, no amount is too small or big, Bless you.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by kayzeesoft(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2020
We wey we dey naija dem never help us.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Woleett: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2020
They'd most likely be igbos. Their yansh no dey stay one place and they are the same idiots always talking shit about Nigeria outside. grin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Justice434(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:

Ghanaians will always paint Ghana like a developed country.Well its called packaging grin grin.Abi no be ghana i see on TV.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by whiteraven: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Woleett: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2020
Don't mind those unpatriotic fools. Ghana this ghana that.
I hope ghanians deport all of them soon grin
seunmsg:
But they always say Ghana is better. So, why are the desperate to come back to Nigeria? Is Ghana no longer better?

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by kunletexs: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2020
Oga Nigerian in diaspora, you think the government of Nigeria cares?
Senators shared new cars during Coro issue

Over 40 BILLION NAIRA was donated, no single hospital has been upgraded with the money.

11 million poorest family have been identified but 2 weeks later just 16 000 have been given palliative yet not one came out to say I got!

STAY THERE O, NIGERIA GOVERNMENT NO TRY MORE THAN GHANA O

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by kunletexs: 10:57am On Apr 17, 2020
Oga Nigerian in diaspora, you think the government of Nigeria cares?
Senators shared new cars during Coro issue

Over 40 BILLION NAIRA was donated, no single hospital has been upgraded with the money.

11 million poorest family have been identified but 2 weeks later just 16 000 have been given palliative yet not one came out to say I got!

STAY THERE O, NIGERIA GOVERNMENT NO TRY MORE THAN GHANA O. If you know you know
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Sososo(f): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2020
I heard that their lockdown is serious
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by citytv(f): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2020
Woleett:
They'd most likely be igbos. Their yansh no dey stay one place and they are the same idiots always talking shit about Nigeria outside. grin
true.

P. 's I'm not yoruba oo
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by idonhammer: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2020
This ones na mumu Nigerians wey dey Ghana
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by skyman200(m): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2020
Federal government that haven't address Nigerians that will come for ur rescue, my brothers and sisters find any means to come back but if ur still waiting for the federal government to do something Cha!!!! I pity ur souls.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by zedman1(m): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:

Thank you sis, the Internet has really exposed how many people reason. I'm a Nigerian and it really baffles me when I see comments and posts of some Nigerians, particularly during this corona period. We cry so much about our government but the truth is most of us are equally if not worse off than the people in power. We complain about everything, whether good or bad and feel entitled to everything like little babies. We cry at home, run out, cry outside. We cry too much but are unwilling to make right our wrongs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Charly68: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2020
Remain where you are until this season pass we beg you
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Serveyouright(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Olarewaju89:
I gave one Kid ₦500 to Buy Me MTN ₦400 & Take the Change..He Came Back Drinking Plastic Coke & Returned ₦400 to Me Saying MTN is ₦410 grin grin
[color=#990000][/color]

These internet children are smarter, he/she doesn't want you cut his/her game. grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by bobolaga: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2020
Please,stay over there coronavirus has declared Nigeria wanted in over sea,both rich and poor.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Goodzinny: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:
Yes, Ghana's 100 times better than naija. grin there is plenty food in Ghana. There is 24 -hour electricity. People can sleep with their two eyes closed at night. Inflation is at 7% in Ghana today, even with coronavirus cool if they want to go back to Nigeria they should say so and stop sounding as if people are suffering in Ghana, more than naija. Ghanaians are enjoying free water and half the cost of electricity. The Ghana Govt no try?

This one is audio report. Even though I don't really like what is going on in Nigeria, our dear country Nigeria is far better than Ghana. See Ghana oooh, when did they wake up from sleep to come and start rubbing shoulders with us. Up Nigeria ���

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by autonomous22: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2020
daddytime:
Bubu say make I ask una wether una don insult Nigeria finish?

grin

Lol... Mad o
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by uhuns: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2020
Contract to bring them into the county
1, Hire a hall to serve as registration center in Ghana.
2, screen them for the virus.....use a certified consultant.
3, get police report for each person.
4, hire a plane to bring them in.
5, get an apartment and quarantine them.
6, make them comfortable as in big brother Africa.
7, give them call / internet cards to maintain contact with friends and extended family.
8, get logistics to get them re tested after 14 day period.
9, give them pocket/inconvenience cash disbursement as departure gesture from FG.
10, DUE ITS SENSITIVITY AND URGENCY, USE CONSULTANT TO FAST TRACK WHERE NECESSARY.
11, MR. ABIKEEE DAUBBBRY....TAKE NOTE.
12, CONTRACT TO INCLUDE SPLIT CURRENCY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) / Accident At Eleme Junction Portharcourt Graphic Photos / Citizenship. Which Should I Choose Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.