Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) (36898 Views)

Ukrainian Crisis: 13 Out Of 19 Nigerians Detained In Poland Released / FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Six Months / Man Volunteers His Car to Rescue Accident Victims in Abuja, as Others Refuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by madnesscom(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:
Na wao. I don’t understand these nigerians.

This coronavirus thing is a global health crisis. Every country is in lockdown. So why are these Nigerians living in Ghana sounding like they are hungry in Ghana because nobody is taking care of them? I am a Ghanaian. I live in Accra with my family. I have not received a dime or any help from the Ghanaian government because I don’t need it.

As they say, all fingers are not the same. So I understand that some people will feel the heat, but I find it embarrassing that a group of Nigerians living in Ghana are crying that they are hungry. Were they not working before? Didn’t they save money for emergencies like this? Why is it that Ghanaians are not crying about hunger in Ghana like Nigerians living in Ghana?

There is food, plenty food, in Ghana today. Those crying hunger are those who don’t have money. It is as simple as that. The Ghanaian Government is trying to help people in need, but I didn’t expect this group of Nigerians in Ghana to come out they way they have come out. It is not good for the image of Nigeria in Ghana. The government of Ghana is trying in this coronavirus era.

How far bro. I'm also in Ghana, winneba precisely though I'm Nigerian. Got some questions please
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by 9jaRealist: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:

This coronavirus thing is a global health crisis. Every country is in lockdown. So why are these Nigerians living in Ghana sounding like they are hungry in Ghana because nobody is taking care of them? I am a Ghanaian. I live in Accra with my family. I have not received a dime or any help from the Ghanaian government because I don’t need it.

As they say, all fingers are not the same. So I understand that some people will feel the heat, but I find it embarrassing that a group of Nigerians living in Ghana are crying that they are hungry. Were they not working before? Didn’t they save money for emergencies like this? Why is it that Ghanaians are not crying about hunger in Ghana like Nigerians living in Ghana?

There is food, plenty food, in Ghana today. Those crying hunger are those who don’t have money. It is as simple as that. The Ghanaian Government is trying to help people in need, but I didn’t expect this group of Nigerians in Ghana to come out they way they have come out. It is not good for the image of Nigeria in Ghana. The government of Ghana is trying in this coronavirus era.

What the heck are you going on about?
That people who are hungry should keep quiet for “image”?

Is the Ghanaian government helping Nigerians?
Why shouldn’t they cry out for help from the Nigerian government?
>
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by Fuckgovt: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
MumuCountry:

have u forgotten how ur Ghanaian ppl locked up their shops and destroyed their source of income?black man killing and maltreating fellow man, how foolish we are
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by 7lives: 12:20am On Apr 18, 2020
ll24:
USELESS IGBO PPL DISGRACING NIGERIA EVERY WHERE. U SAID GHANA IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA, THEN STAY THERE FOR LIFE , IDIOTS.

POPULATION OF GHANA CAN ONLY BE COMPARE TO LAGOS STATE ALONE. WE ARE NOT MATE WITH GHANA.

THEY WILL NEVER SAVE, GREEDY PPL, FRAUDULENT, LAW BREAKER, DRUG PUSHERS, ASHAWO, UNCIVILIZED TRIBE THAT ALWAYS RUNS OUT OF THEIR CURSED REGION.

Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by MagnumDealzNG: 3:29am On Apr 18, 2020
hmmmmmm what is the work of Abike and Geoffrey
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by ChaosMagus: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Seun360:

Shut up!

Plenty food in Ghana where Ghana rely on Burkina Faso and other neighboring countries for food.

Do they even do real farming in Ghana? d

Stop misinforming the public... Ghana like any other country does not and cannot produce every food it needs, hence we produce some for ourselves and export the rest. We then import what we need but do not produce in large quantities. How is that a problem? Does Nigeria produce every food it consumes? Don't you also know we export food and other products to our neighboring countries.

I know we should do more food production but to say we rely on Burkina Faso and others for food is not true.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by mindtricks: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2020
alizma:
They should stay there and enjoy their Ghana. Majority of those people are people who claimed that Nigeria is nothing to write about. You guys should stay and enjoy Ghana. after all, "Ghana is better than Nigeria" is your popular song before now.

Na waa for you o.
So your people trapped in other counties and are hungry should not cry out for help abi?

I wonder why we are so insensitive.

Even though we know our government most likely will not help them but at least who knows may be some wealthy people may want to assist.
Re: COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) by MrSly(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Olarewaju89:
I gave one Kid ₦500 to Buy Me MTN ₦400 & Take the Change..He Came Back Drinking Plastic Coke & Returned ₦400 to Me Saying MTN is ₦410 grin grin
Hahaha hahaha haha! Chaeeeee!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) / Accident At Eleme Junction Portharcourt Graphic Photos / Citizenship. Which Should I Choose Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.