Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online (15193 Views)

What Can I Do To Make Fast And Steady Money Onlineā€¦ / Serious People Who Wants To Make Steady Income Through Instagram / How Make Steady Passive Income With Adult Tube Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by thinkaxis(m): 2:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Due to the current situation in the country, I felt like making my online money system public to help some one out there.
Making recurring passive income is the best strategy for long term success. I make money online by building email list and promoting a very cheap autoresponder service.
If you are serious and ready for long term online business click here to join. You will receive series of training emails on how every works.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by NelsonBrooks: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
There is an economy revolution moving gradually round the world but was not noticed by many. Triggered by the worldwide lockdown it is becoming very obvious that the world is moving from the traditional way of making money to a digital way of making money.

This is the freedom campaign that LA Buena Vida International has come with.

La Buena Vida International is a body comprising 3 multinational companies that trains selected participants via the LA Buena Vida University on how to live your dream, and attain the level of Financial Freedom, Health Freedom and Time Freedom.

The sole aims of LA Buena Vida international is to train participants on how and were to raise money to fund mega business ideas and projects capable of industrializing the world in in 2 to 3 year from now.

Are you an unemployed graduate?
It is obvious that there is no job anywhere, it not because we don't have good results.

Are you an employee?
It is obvious that artificial intelligence, robotics, not, etc. has taking over the job of humans.
Go to schools, schools are gradually becoming paperless and digital class taking over and emerging online study etc.
This is an evidence that many trained teachers and lectures will be out of job.

The banking hall is gradually becoming scanty in terms of customers physical presence. Artificial intelligence is gradually taking over the job of the bankers. Nations are going cashless, etc.
This means even more bankers will still be out of job.

What about the hospitals? Artificial intelligence, robots, not, etc. are use to treat humans.
It has been in record that artificial intelligence and robots are more than ten times faster and accurate in medical surgical operations on humans.
This means too many medical doctors will be out of job.

It is very clear today that so many countries are using many mediums of transport system for transportation aside the traditional transport system. It is also obvious that today many nations uses self driven cars for transport with out driver.
This means many driver will be jobless.

Not has taking over the work of helpers at site, factory, seaport, airport etc. Those workers will soon be jobless.

Covid-19 lockdown may be manmade . According to Bill Gate there with be no more social gathering, whether at school, at workplace, etc until every individual on earth (the whole world) are vaccinated.
This means after this global lockdown there may be country to country lockdown, city to city lockdown, class to class lockdown, etc.
This may result to the traditional brick and mortar way of business will be permanently paralyze.

The list is countless.

It is obvious there is a revolution.

If you see it fast, you will be on board fast.
Those that refuse to see it will still see it happening but in regret.

This is the campaign that La Buena Vida International is bringing to you.
The meeting is both online and offline so that every body worldwide can attend.

The meeting is strictly on invitation.

The company select Shape and forward thinking individuals.

If you are forward thinking individuals and you are ready to live your dream I have some slots for you.

All you have to do to be selected to attended the meeting is to send a text or WhatsApp message to 09030097330 secure your position for the next meeting.

To Your Success.
Thanks.

Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by thinkaxis(m): 12:41am On Apr 22, 2020
ok
Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by thinkaxis(m): 6:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Training going on
Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by EliteStriker(m): 12:58am On Apr 30, 2020
nice training, thanks
Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by thinkaxis(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2020
EliteStriker:
nice training, thanks
welcome
Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by steveDpro: 4:02am On May 02, 2020
thanks for sharing that amazing strategy
Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by dgbanj: 6:01pm On May 02, 2020
awesome info, thanks @op
Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by thinkaxis(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2020
dgbanj:
awesome info, thanks @op
thank you
Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by thinkaxis(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2020
For anyone that wants to start a proven long lasting online business, this free training is for you.
Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by humbleme99(f): 1:08am On May 05, 2020
Where is the link to join na?
Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by thinkaxis(m): 12:33am On May 21, 2020
humbleme99:
Where is the link to join na?
check my signature
Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by thinkaxis(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2020
Still going on.
Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by Blissfulblossom(f): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
thinkaxis:
Still going on.
please can I still join?
Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by thinkaxis(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Blissfulblossom:
please can I still join?
yes, link on my signature
Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by Manofwonderz: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Add me on the group am interested. Thanks.
Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by Richardlove(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
What's the cost?
thinkaxis:
Still going on.
Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by thinkaxis(m): 12:52am On Aug 25, 2020
Richardlove:
What's the cost?
No cost
Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by Timo01(m): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Free Training How to earn Steady Stream of Income until you get to financial freedom.

C21FG is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: La buena Vida Exclusive

Date: Wednesday 21-04-20-21

Time: 8PM

RN Code: 381 MB/ID/ 2635

[Join Zoom Meeting][/https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81137473927?pwd=bXk3SXRqb1diclAyWk1zYzM3VXFtdz09]

Meeting ID: 81137473927

Passcode: 971664
Re: Finally Revealing How I Make Steady Money Online by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Nigeria Is Launching Jumia Local To Sell Made-in-nigeria Products / SEC Concludes Oando Investigation: Bars Group CEO For Five Years / How To Produce Cosmetics Products In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.