Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) (47407 Views)

Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Man Washes His Mouth With Hand-Sanitizer (Photo, Video) / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2020
They are catching fun. This is no illiteracy. Just what normal people do to catch fun. Am judging intentions not action.
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Francis95(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by oriajeib: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2020
Hmm them Hausa as I've said in my comment in 2 post these guys are all kind of illiterate and stubborn and dirty same reasons why they're still struggling with polio They take nothing serious
What's the idiot trying to prove.I'm just concerned about people there if this shit goes full blown it'll be unstoppable they're just too much.I hope the government has a way forward on this sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2020
Railexy:
httgspot.com/

Are you really okay?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by KessJr: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2020
Aboki na Aboki...ignorance is a diseases

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by jasmine1600: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2020
E
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by peculiar111(f): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2020
if you die of typhoid no body will miss you...illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Blessinzy(f): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2020
Happy birthday to me!
Nairalanders show me some love!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by blowjohn(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Lord Lugard won't rest in peace

Ahswearogad

He will o.
Since he died havent ur country leaders had over 50 years to get things right?
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by safetyboot: 11:15am On Apr 17, 2020
meezynetwork:
I am ashamed
....of being a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by jahbiz: 11:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Even before I opened the video i knew it has to be one illiterate or someone from that region. Not surprised neither dissapointed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88536527:
Pukes shocked

Coronavirus go see dis one pick race, shouting
'i don die o' as she dey run dey go!
You are quite a character smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Ferraribaby(f): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Space For sale....*For Account Number Droppers Only
Brain dun finish 4 your head ���

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by nomenclature(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2020
abdulskulboy:

Your f*olishne*s no get part2..
Wetin bring Lord lugard inside this matter now.
If you read your history very well,you for know the importance of lord lugard for Nigerian history.i no blame you sha ,all you do in the north is to hit your head on the floor and recite the Koran year in year out.quota system product.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by emeijeh(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2020
Blessinzy:
Happy birthday to me!
Nairalanders show me some love!
Happy birthday.
Have fun.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2020
useless aabokis..Lord please take me away from kano

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by chudi55: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2020
We are not worth being together as one in this country.... So many species of human

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by ud4u: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Is quite unfortunate
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2020
I suspect northern area sad sadilliteracy is a disease
People are suffering in this country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2020
You no no before the guy need to be republished
IronPant:

You are quite a character smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Kulas: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2020
Honestly,Lord Lugard did a mistake.I keep on asking why must these people been joined with us.We have no single thing in common with them. Though the mistake has been made by Lugard, it can still be corrected by let's go our separate ways please as has been clamouring by the Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Ezmans: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

How am I carrying the same nationality as the troglodyte? cry
these are the people afonja Muslims lick there ass bcs of stomach infastructure

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by ipobarethieves: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2020
DUMB

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Saidfx(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2020
abdulskulboy:

Your f*olishne*s no get part2..
Wetin bring Lord lugard inside this matter now.

E plenty. The bastard was probably on enough scotch when he declared nigaarea 3 regions. He can't rest well in his grave

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by idonhammer: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2020
He say Tonda days kworonabirue.
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by idonhammer: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2020
He say Tonda faya kworonabirus...Dan kwutu Maru gburu uba kworonabirus.

Notan ppl I just dey laugh una

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by TA4TA4: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKRTckm914M

I think its now a challenge in the North, cause others have been uploading similar videos; just like the above video

na wah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by ikorodureporta: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Ferraribaby:

Brain dun finish 4 your head ���
Did I mention yr name
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88536527:
Pukes shocked

Coronavirus go see dis one pick race, shouting
'i don die o' as she dey run dey go!

Not funny a bit undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by tayo4ng(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Many ar mad few ar rooming

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by davidque: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Officialakin:
Illetracy is a disease.
the ability to read and write isn't his problem. This simply a show of unparalleled stupidity and willful ignorance. It's worse than illiteracy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors Remove 13Kg Of Stuck Poo From Man's Bowel After 22 Years / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.