Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,563 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? (15262 Views)

Ramadan Is Next Week! Are You Preparing For The Blessed Month? / A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? / The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by Lukgaf(m): 5:32am On Apr 17, 2020
Fasting

The fast of Ramadan is obligatory on every Muslim adult. There is no monetary compensation for one who can fast. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “Whoever eats during one day in Ramadan without a valid excuse, shall never be able to retrieve the fast of that day even by fasting for the rest of his life.” (Tirmizi)

Taraweeh

This is an incumbent spiritual exercise that alivens the heart and repairs our broken relationship with the Quran. Shortening or missing Taraweeh will only serve to deprive one of inner strength and spirituality to ward off the advances of shaytan and passion that constantly disturb a Muslim.

Sohur

Unnecessarily sleeping late and not awaking for Tahajjud and Sohur is another form of deprivation of the blessings of this month. Nabi (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “Indeed Allah and his Angels send blessings upon those who make Sohur.” (Tabrani)

Dua at Iftar

Among the most special moments of this month is the dua at Iftar time. Here also, many deliberately deprive themselves of these precious moments by either being absorbed with their Iftar or in the case of womenfolk, being busy in the kitchen. These accepted moments of dua are priceless and should never be squandered.

Abstention from sin

The fast and prayer of Ramadan must be preserved by avoiding sin. Whilst the shayateen are chained in Ramadan, the places of vice and entertainment remain. People who do good actions and then commit sin, destroy the reward of their hard earned efforts. Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “ Fasting is a shield for a man as long as he does not tear up that protection (by commiting sins).” (Ibn Majah)

Last ten 10 days and nights

The cream of Ramadan lies in it the last third of the month, when the unique Ibadat of I’tikaf and the blessed night of Laylatul Qadr occur. The person in I’tikaf remains free from sin and by virtue of remaining secluded in the Masjid enjoys Laylatul Qadr. Tremendous reward has been promised for those who truly and sincerely exert themselves and spend this time seeking and searching for Allah Ta’ala.

Source: Darul ihsan poster

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by AntiChristian: 7:02am On Apr 17, 2020
We ask Allah to protect and sustain us!

Help those you can as much as you can!

We fast and pray at home till we are able to do otherwise.

May Allah accept it from us all.

14 Likes

Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by Ayomideen(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2020
May Almighty Allah protect us till then and after,may He help us cushion the effect of all that is going on in the world currently and may He make it easy for us.
Aameen.

8 Likes

Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2020
Ramadan de!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by Happyguy201: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2020
yes we are ready , allahu akbar

8 Likes

Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by olamilekan72(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2020
Lukgaf:
Fasting

The fast of Ramadan is obligatory on every Muslim adult. There is no monetary compensation for one who can fast. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “Whoever eats during one day in Ramadan without a valid excuse, shall never be able to retrieve the fast of that day even by fasting for the rest of his life.” (Tirmizi)

Taraweeh

This is an incumbent spiritual exercise that alivens the heart and repairs our broken relationship with the Quran. Shortening or missing Taraweeh will only serve to deprive one of inner strength and spirituality to ward off the advances of shaytan and passion that constantly disturb a Muslim.

Sohur

Unnecessarily sleeping late and not awaking for Tahajjud and Sohur is another form of deprivation of the blessings of this month. Nabi (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “Indeed Allah and his Angels send blessings upon those who make Sohur.” (Tabrani)

Dua at Iftar

Among the most special moments of this month is the dua at Iftar time. Here also, many deliberately deprive themselves of these precious moments by either being absorbed with their Iftar or in the case of womenfolk, being busy in the kitchen. These accepted moments of dua are priceless and should never be squandered.

Abstention from sin

The fast and prayer of Ramadan must be preserved by avoiding sin. Whilst the shayateen are chained in Ramadan, the places of vice and entertainment remain. People who do good actions and then commit sin, destroy the reward of their hard earned efforts. Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “ Fasting is a shield for a man as long as he does not tear up that protection (by commiting sins).” (Ibn Majah)

The cream of Ramadan lies in it the last third of the month, when the unique Ibadat of I’tikaf and the blessed night of Laylatul Qadr occur. The person in I’tikaf remains free from sin and by virtue of remaining secluded in the Masjid enjoys Laylatul Qadr. Tremendous reward has been promised for those who truly and sincerely exert themselves and spend this time seeking and searching for Allah Ta’ala.

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by Aremynart: 9:14am On Apr 17, 2020
Lukgaf:
Fasting

Taraweeh

Sohur

Dua at Iftar

Abstention from sin

In the last ten days also the TAHAJJUD may Almighty Allah make it easy for us. Aamiin.

6 Likes

Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2020
I'm preparing but the way this lockdown is going dey fear me oo
Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by Brayss(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2020
RAMADAN KAREEM

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by specialbobby(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2020
I am ready but not too sure if i am fasting
Because despite this lockdown i haven't be eating well i can't even remember the last time i ate a better food except doing Garry and beans mixture

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by Mahsums: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Shukran

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by sunshineV(f): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2020
The last I'll do this year is fast. The one wey I fast last year I've not seen the result

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by agarawu23(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2020
I am not ready o

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by Jabioro: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Fasting is on, there's no need of adding any special one..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by wittyt98(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
I'm not Even "RE" talk more of "REady"
this year fasting go dey one kind. Nobody should be Surprised If they See Me Fasting In The Morning And Eating In The Afternoon

"This life I can't kill myself"
"I can't kill myself ohhh"
"I can't kill myself"
"Allow me to flex oh"

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by GrandMufti: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2020
This Ramadan go bloody gaan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by Delson2020: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2020
Alhamdulilahi
Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by MrPRevailer(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2020
From prophet Moses till today,

"Without shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness of sins"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by Tesiecutie: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2020
0231828284 A. Oluwatobi Wema bank
Pls help a sister, no amount is too small or big, Bless you.
Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by Patrioticman007(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2020
MrPRevailer:
From prophet Moses till today,

"Without shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness of sins"

Why do you like cannibalism ?.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by MrPRevailer(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Why do you like cannibalism ?.

What does my post have to do with that filthy word? Did you study the picture before commenting?
Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by TheSourcerer: 10:53am On Apr 17, 2020
sunshineV:
The last I'll do this year is fast. The one wey I fast last year I've not seen the result
Smart Girl. tongue
Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by fatymore(f): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2020
Assalamu alaikum.
May Almighty Allah make it easy for us, protect us against this pandemic, forgives our Sins, purify our mind, put joy in our hearts, increase our Iman, Answer our prayers& elevate us beyond our expectation.
May Allah make it easy for us to reach the upcoming Ramadan in good health, may He ease our affairs & accept our Ibadah before, during & after Ramadan. May He count us among his beneficiary
Jum@ Mubarak
Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by MallamAhmed: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2020
I'm not sure I will fast this time around because since lockdown me never see better food chop. If I come add Ramadan fast join,brothers and sisters na die I go just die.
So next year I go continue with una
Re: Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? by moufan: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2020
masha ALLAH, i am ready

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramadan Fasting Continues In Nigeria On Saturday, August 18, 2012 / The Evils Of Interest Based Loans & Mortgages / Ramadan: What Spoils The Fast And What Does Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.