Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets (19362 Views)

Financial Markets Suffer After JP Morgan Index Expulsion / List Of Active Stock Brokerage Firms In Nigeria / THISDAY-Jonathan’s Exit Seen As Spark Needed To Ignite Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by webwalker: 12:36am On Mar 28, 2011
some guys are not helping the post in any good way.give relevant detailed info and make the place fluid
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by KeyA1: 9:08am On Mar 28, 2011
I still don't understand why you would want to open a stock account when you can trade stocks from forex brokers with lesser commissions and fees.
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by needful: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2011
@ all, check halifax investment because i hav opened account with them and everything is working out perfectly.
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by chris2h(m): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2011
@ webwalker, if you do not have anything important to say, dont type. What d poster has presented is a very very stressful problem and U want an ego trip destroy the thread? Carry whatever complex you have developed somewhere else.

Shakes his head in amazement and says :"Some nigerians!
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by Bigjamo800(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2011
I have been using Sogotrade.com i think they are the best for online stock trading, secondly they welcome Nigerian traders, contact me for more info
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by kyngtut: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2011
I developed a system that can allow Nigerians to make money online. Specially made for Nigerians and Africans in mind so we don't get shut off from the internet e-commerce world. email me at temiamosu@gmail.com and i'll send you the link and youtube video tutorial
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by meshpips(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
Hi all, here's what I advice: LET'S FORGET ABOUT TRADING AMERICAN STOCKS. I'll give reasons for taking this stance: (1) The FOREX market is available (2) The FOREX market is leveraged 50 times what is obtainable in the stock market. (3) Forex brokers are more than willing to accept Nigerians (4) You can start trading FOREX with as little as $100 in a micro account. (5) Technical analysis for both stocks & forex are one and the same. (6) You can get economic data concerning currencies for free on the internet real time (I'm not certain you can always know about happenings in individual stocks). (7) Above all, many forex brokers give their clients the opportunity to trade various indices - NASDAQ, S&P500 & DJIA are the main indices in America and comprises various stocks averaged out. So by trading these indices, you would indirectly be trading American stocks. I have found out in life that struggles are unnecessary. Live the easy life! Do have a pleasant day. Meshach.
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by ngezeck(m): 8:58am On Apr 28, 2011
I'm new in dis stock stuf pls can u tro more lite on it pls nd how dose halifax inves works
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by Bigjamo800(m): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2011
ngezeck

I'm new in dis stock stuf pls can u tro more lite on it pls nd how dose halifax inves works

You can ask for me for a free ebook that will teach you stock trading for beginners
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by ngezeck(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2011
So help me wit d ebook pls
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by ngezeck(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2011
Meshpips pls give me more info on how 2 go about forex trading 1 how 2 open a micro acc 2 the right broker nd other stuf thanks
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by ngezeck(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2011
Meshpips pls give me more info on how 2 go about forex trading 1 how 2 open a micro acc 2 the right broker nd other stuf thanks
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by chris2h(m): 2:42am On May 01, 2011
@ Meschpips,

I think you got it wrong there. What people offshore trade with these brokers is called contracts for differences (CFDs). Google it and see that you are actually paying a higher price per share than what you would normally pay if you registered with the stock brokers. That said, CFDs are a great way to trade offshore and although slightly more expensive, offer most people global access to stock trading without the hassle of owning a brokerage account. Cheers
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by ngezeck(m): 5:28am On May 01, 2011
I'av google it nd it all a contract b/w d buyer nd seller wit increase or decrease.so how do i go abut it,bt u said somtin abt forex
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by phreakabit(m): 10:10pm On May 02, 2011
The best ones i.e : Ameritrade, E-trade and Scottrade wouldn't accept Nigerians! Hmm, I wounder why ?
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by jamhassan(m): 12:52pm On May 31, 2011
In our country only one bank available many facilities provide you some account on trade marketing.
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by stockprong: 1:00pm On May 31, 2011
where to invest our money to earn a lifetime income that is recession proof.

click to download for free

[img]http://dc200.4shared.com/img/r4Xa1Swe/Free_Think_Dollar_Business_ebo.pdf[/img]
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by nklove1: 2:16pm On May 31, 2011
@ all, for those of u that might want to go into forex trading, pls be careful because forex is a gamble. as u are winining, someone else is gaining and vise versa. pls invest ur money in a profitable venture rather than gambling with ur hard earned money. " look before u leap"

1 Like

Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by nklove1: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2011
@all, and educcit, sogo trade is accepting nigerians full time.
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by akom: 1:25am On Jun 06, 2011
@nk-love, are you certain that Sogotrade accepts Nigerians because i have been experiencing the same account openning rejection for Nigerians from other brokers. I have your number you gave educcit, expect a call from me.
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by Bigjamo800(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2011
I think you can get more information on how to trade the American stocks on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-654164.0.html#msg8203202
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by jossytech(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2012
SureTrader, Interactive Brokers, Zecco, or Etrade.
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by Theyjih: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
jossytech:

SureTrader, Interactive Brokers, Zecco, or Etrade.

Zecco, or Etrade. wld drop yu (Nigerian residents) like a Bad habit. Interactive brokers, Internaxx wld do. The latter requires bout $1000 wiv 20 dayz demo (trial) trading, must say it's sick! YU CAN TRADE cfd's instrument around the world, FX, FUTURES, ETC try it out.
Re: How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets by nklove1: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2012
hello all, have got a very good info on how to trade foreign stock. interested party should drop their comments here lets start up. educit are u here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State / Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos / Which Nigerian Stocks Have You Bought Or Sold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.