Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Have 120k With Me And I Want To Start A Business/investment And I Need Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have 120k With Me And I Want To Start A Business/investment And I Need Advice (380 Views)

Is Dangote, Africa's Richest Man About To Loss His Biggest Investment And Wealth / Joint Trade Mission And Business Delegation, Of Industries, Investment And Comm / My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 120k With Me And I Want To Start A Business/investment And I Need Advice by Beejay51: 7:08am On Apr 17, 2020
This might sound funny to most but I have about 120k and am thinking of whether to start a business or invest in something that will be bringing income for me or buying a new phone although I have an infinix phone but am tired of the phone really and I wish to upgrade it but now am having a re think if spending all that money on a new phone ni abi I should start something with it.

If you think I should start a business or any form of investment which one will you recommend?
Please it`s pretty serious cuz it`s really bothering me and I really need a third party perspective or view on it so abeg treat with urgency
Re: I Have 120k With Me And I Want To Start A Business/investment And I Need Advice by CoronaVirusPro: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2020
Gambling.

2 sure odds.
Re: I Have 120k With Me And I Want To Start A Business/investment And I Need Advice by Achor1111(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2020
Beejay51:
This might sound funny to most but I have about 120k and am thinking of whether to start a business or invest in something that will be bringing income for me or buying a new phone although I have an infinix phone but am tired of the phone really and I wish to upgrade it but now am having a re think if spending all that money on a new phone ni abi I should start something with it.

If you think I should start a business or any form of investment which one will you recommend?
Please it`s pretty serious cuz it`s really bothering me and I really need a third party perspective or view on it so abeg treat with urgency

You can check out my business and earn 5% monthly.
See the thread below
https/www.nairaland.com/5792735/loan?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpl5iXiQtV6Eoz3
Re: I Have 120k With Me And I Want To Start A Business/investment And I Need Advice by Chrisluke(m): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2020
Join ShareNaira Network on facebook.
Re: I Have 120k With Me And I Want To Start A Business/investment And I Need Advice by Beejay51: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Please am still waiting for a viable option, kindly drop an advice for me abeg
Re: I Have 120k With Me And I Want To Start A Business/investment And I Need Advice by Achor1111(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Beejay51:
Please am still waiting for a viable option, kindly drop an advice for me abeg
This might interest you

I need some loan to revamp my business, this Corona hit my business hard.

Estimated amount 100k - 300k

Payback period 10 months or less

Monthly interest rates 5%.

Contact me below

Achoremmanuel001@gmail.com

070 six97nine 1five8 6
Re: I Have 120k With Me And I Want To Start A Business/investment And I Need Advice by bestabigaelever(f): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Do u want to start now or after lockdown?
If it is during this lockdown, start selling garri and rice
If it is after lockdown, sell alcohol not bear o, those sachet liquor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - Lagosians Flood GT Bank In Ogba / What Have You Benefited From Nairaland?? / Lagos Woman Gives Birth To Boy With ‘allah’ Shaped Ears(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.