Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed (20050 Views)

Abdullahi Adamu: APC Will Do More If Nigerians Support Us In 2023 / Second Wave: No Fresh Lockdown, Lai Mohammed Insists / Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by abdullkabar(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Lai is at it again
Never disappoints
Shey na wetin be our problem be that
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by benobyeze(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2020
Mr Lies don't carry fake news enter. Ok show us the papers.
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2020
how did they support the lock down, is it Hausa lawmakers and house of representatives coz I don't get it when the North is not lock down by the federal government
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by PrivateNsofor: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
post=88535975:
zico5, keep supporting the criminals that looted your future and keep voting for them. For 16 years they looted tour your future and that of the unborn ones and you are here still typing trash. Replying some of you is just a waste of time and space. Hiss
[/s]
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by oneTIMEman(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2020
I wonder if this man know Allah, he's talk always irritating
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by wizelink(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
"It says 99% of Nigerians say they are aware of COVID-19. 6% of Nigerians say it is not real and this 6% is broken down to northwest, 4%; Northeast, 8%; north central, 5%; Southwest, 3%, southeast, 10% and; south-south 12%."

OGA liar I can't believe you gave Nigerians these figures to strengthen your claim.
What would had happened if the figures went the other way round? These would had been your usual statements:
1) don't believe NOI survey cos not everyone had access to the survey.
2) how many Nigerians took part in the survey that made NOI to use the result decide the fate of Nigerians? Haba how can 10000 people decide the fate of over 200000000 people?

Why didn't you show us the chart, figures from NOI, the number of people that participated in the survey? I watched one AIT news where some lagosians claim either they have not heard of covid-19 or don't know what it is all about. Go to our rural communities and you will find out that your 99% is totally lies.

Plz Mr stop deceiving the gullible Nigerians when figures suites your claims
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by ofiko123(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
I support the COVID-19 lockdown but the Government should create and provide palliative measure..
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Emezie190: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
paulolee:
;Dk....na oga lai yarn am...go jus take am lyk normal news...mk dm conduct online polls na, d tin go shock dm say even those wey dey jobless and no get anywhere to go like meself don tire for d lockdown because e no allow Moni flow as usual, crime rate rise, no bodi to ask small change from, all man jus de strong face n tight pocket n even peps no de comot again mk thier serious girlfriends find us kum ous...abeg we are tired oo

Ah swear
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by fabolouz1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
The worst minister in this administration.
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Dollabiz: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
the liar is back at it again, doing what he does best
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Gbadebo19(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
I Would Have Believed This Statement If It Was Coming From Someone Other Than The Chief Liar Of The Country
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Avalancheman: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lai the liar has come again... angry
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by mhychophelha1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin grin
Iamgrey5:
78% shocked

No be the same Nigeria we dey
lols. abi o they from another planet's grin
Iamgrey5:
78% shocked

No be the same Nigeria we dey
lols. abi o they from another planet's
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Avalancheman: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
LUNATICBBQGRILLS:
It is for their own good.
Good to see we have more reasonable Nigerians supporting this.
We never want to see our citizens dying like chickens on the streets like what we see in some countries abroad even with all the medical equipment available

On a lighter note,
You will see some lazy youths complaining that they are tired of sitting at home,
homes that they have been sitting for 8 years without doing anything,
Government cover their secrets,
dem still dey complain,
If movement resumes now,
Oya, tell us, where u wan go?

Jobless people complaining they can't stay at home for 32 days,
when they have been staying at home for 8 years.
Orisirisi something.
Lazy tins wailing everywhere........
!

You will see them quoting us now cheesy

Coronavirus is not for Africa.

If US, UK & Co had only 13 deaths after 50days, we won't hear of the virus at all... embarassed
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Littlefingerjp: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
zionmde:
I support d lockdown under this situation we found ourselves.

but this stupid government should tell us where they relocated all d security agencies supposed to be in Lagos to

So we are under lockdown only for someone to come kicking ur door at night to open up
Gladly open the door and tell those knocking that yu are in full support of the Lockdown...Come and give us testimony by tomorrow wink cheesy Dumb Nigerians
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by SPius: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
He looks like a turtle,

where did they get the stats from?

Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/78-of-nigerians-support-covid-19-lockdown-fg/

Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Rapmoney(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mikehot:
Yes we support it but should be practised as it is globally.

Government must give palliative to those under lockdown who can't work for money.

And if government can't give palliative, it must ensure a total lockdown that includes the north (which is currently under little to no lockdown and getting palliative for not complying)

Who be 'we'? Say 'you' and not 'we'.

2 Likes

Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Endybest5050: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Who even gave Liar that stats self?? If it come to money sharing formula for the poor masses now they would have still been doing the maths

1 Like

Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by SPius: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Very true

Avalancheman:

Coronavirus is not for Africa.

If US, UK & Co had only 13 deaths after 50days, we won't hear of the virus at all... embarassed
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Angeldada55(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
I am NOT cx I *Cant* afford it !!!

In fact, those boys ( 1million boys ) are NOT !!!

They are hungry and frustrated too...this bastard does not give a f*ck about us really.

How I wish say those boys fi jinger go hin house like they visited most people killing their fathers and raping their mothers and sisters walahi

Na Revolution remain...and if una no take time I go follow come meet you for house and you go see I go do you iffa meet you for house ( cow )

...support kee you there !!!
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Ruby5: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by zionmde: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Littlefingerjp:
Gladly open the door and tell those knocking that yu are in full support of the Lockdown...Come and give us testimony by tomorrow wink cheesy Dumb Nigerians

grin grin grin grin.

People wicked ooo

So anyone dat supports lockdown is dumb according to u (the wise nigerian)

Maybe u should take a little time of Nairaland and watch the stories of countries who refused early lockdown
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by oruma19: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
The generation of lai Mohammed is cursed
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Tonytonex(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
when did the census takes place. I hate liers with passion.
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by nancybby(f): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Am among the remaining 22% that did not support this lockdown.....
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by favour442(m): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
chuksbaby:
i don dey fat for house.

my wife they cook delicacies.

because small funds dey sha..

but majority of Nigerians are not happy, who depends daily jobs before they eat

But meanwhile, if you can be coming online, why not learn a skill this period.

mod unban me in biz section biko
hello bro.. didn't see you on the business forum after that ur post on making money online.. I Don find u tire.. just need more info about the facebook ads strategy
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by calaharry: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
KEEP ON LIEING,YOUR DAY OF RECONING IS HERE WiTH COVID19.

angryWHEN YOU KEEP CONCOCTING NONSENSE TO BEWITCH THE MASSES TO FORCE THEM TO SLEEP IN BROAD DAY LIGHT,WHEN THEY ALL WAKE UP IN THE NIGHT YOU BECOME THEIR SUMPTUOUS DINNER.

I used to think dat Jerrri Ghanna was a lie-Master in d 90s,I never new that a bigger Monsterous lie will emerge in present day santimonious Nigeria, an old man for that matter, for how much sef? He has no shame again, no dignity, no legacy to teach younger generation.THIS HIS LIE AGAINST CITIZENS IS SERIOUS ABOMINATION, WE REJECT IT FOR LIFE, AND WE REJECT IT FOR OUR GENERATIONS.

1 Like

Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Goldin321(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
This Man can never get tired of reflecting his name ( Lai - lie ) whenever he talks. Bcs I never saw or heard anybody around me filling a questionnaire.
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Believe him at your own risk!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: Seek Redress In Court, Witnesses And Evidence Readily Available / New Naira Policy: Gbajabiamila Faults Buhari, Emefiele Over CBN Policy / Tinubu’s Certificate: There’s Evidence, BBC Africa Is Wrong - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.