Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos (85666 Views)

Drone Shots Of Second Phase Road Of Ikirun-Ila-Odo Road (Pictures) / Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot / Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Can we see the interiors of the mainland of Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Shormiey(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
All these people asking stupid question, can't they go Ajegunle by themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lagos is dirty and filthy and it has this smell, this particular smell that won't go away, I won't even mention the gutters.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Agarli(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kemistri4:
Nice

This is my first post on NL

Just joined �
welcome to nairaland, i can show around u if u don't mind but u will have to pay assembly fees and SUG fees

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Teeacom: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kemistri4:
Nice

This is my first post on NL

Just joined �
alaye welcome, oya bring your head make i give you a knock grin grin
Just joking tho. wink
Welcome to nairaland bros.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Vulcan24(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
dennisworld1:
What type of Drone do you use

weaponised Nigeria airforce drone deployed to fight BH but on a contract lease to cacovid team NL

Tnk u
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by AnanseK(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
In conclusion:

There is nothing wrong with lagos except the people
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Is this not same device the past Nigeria govts wasted time and funds in setting up panels upon panels, committees upon committees, and investigations upon investigations to decide whether it can be used against boko haram.....? Too much weaklings against this glorified terrorists.

E don tey wey boko haram get recruits and sponsored members for Nigeria govts. No be today e start!!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Agarli(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pattypatt:
Lagos is dirty and filthy and it has this smell, this particular smell that won't go away, I won't even mention the gutters.
kuku mention Dem, u think say we don't know ur story abi? na u type go dey wear one pant for 2 weeks. spits

8 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by oyeb15: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
The beauty of a city lies in d people.
In Lagos, city flowers get frequent portable water to drink while d people are left to die of thirst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
angry
Hunger dey wire people inside their house, you over Sabi op Carry drone go de snap their roof sad
You dey lucky say dat drone no over fly my house, I for stone am down, sell the parts use the money chop Amala and ewedu with round about and Hero. angry

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by bigfish3k: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
molbic:
I thought they said Yoruba Land is the brown roof capital of the world

brown roof ibadan is the capital of the South west

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by abc115: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
maskid:

Lagos is not Yoruba land. It's no man's land

What happened to other states? Why are they not like Lagos? Lol
Inferiority Complex

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Michelle55: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
How does this solve the hunger in the land?

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Tmb78(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
Zico5:

Ur hatred will surely destroy u. Instead for u to channel ur energy towards making ur life better. It's another person's life u carry like gala. Your potopoto area is kingdom of God on earth.
Wait for the 'how do you know he is Igbo" crew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Kemistri4(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
Teeacom:
alaye welcome, oya bring your head make i give you a knock grin grin
Just joking tho. wink
Welcome to nairaland bros.

Thanks bro. Heard NL is fun so I came to see 4 myself.

Hope I won't be disappointed though...
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Franking: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
When u land at Lagos airport the view from up there will show u just how useless and unplanned Lagos is.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by SaintLucia: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
SLAP44:
Check pictures 9 above again, that is the section of Lagos occupied by Ibadan people.

Just compare it to the main Ibadan.

Na joke o grin
Wait make I post Ajegunle the section occupied by IPOB lol.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Iceberg3: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nice one.

Meanwhile that drone better be careful cos a miner can catapult it for record breaking mining activities grin
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Preshob(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Wow beautiful!! looking like Manhattan in the US
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by emekalanka(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is pure wickedness, I don't see any beauty in the pics rather I see absolute silence that means so many bad things. lets pray hard that this pandemic will be over in no distance time. embarassed
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by seedorfg(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Show me Mile2 to iyana iba.

Jus asking four hey fried

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by SLAP44: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Corrinthians:
If they start pounding your head now, you'd be the one saying people hate Igbos. You people are ALWAYS THE FIRST to look for trouble UNNECESSARILY.

What exactly is the essense of this stupid comment? Remember your tormentor Arrewa is still on the prowl.

You Igbos really need to check yourselves. Your excesses is becoming too much. If you dont like the pictures, why not post those of your region or simply keep quiet. People like you are the worst enemies of Ndigbo.

That one is my boy, I have him under the table since morning grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Iceberg3: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
SaintLucia:
Wait make I post Ajegunle the section occupied by IPOB,you know, in no man's land lol.

grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Sirapretty870(f): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Y is d drone showing us only the beautiful places, what about the ugly places too?? Inside life...

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Digmygold: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Raydos:

You no get transport fare??

Where the transport? For lockdown?
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Dshocker(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Aerial views make environment look cool,but when you get close to that particular object,it becomes different

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Austineva(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
BetBuilder365:
To be honest, Lagos is the only CITY in Nigeria, the rest are townships
and my beautiful Ebonyi
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Kingrexyl(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
BetBuilder365:
To be honest, Lagos is the only CITY in Nigeria, the rest are townships
True
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Iceberg3: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Corrinthians:
If they start pounding your head now, you'd be the one saying people hate Igbos. You people are ALWAYS THE FIRST to look for trouble UNNECESSARILY.

What exactly is the essense of this stupid comment? Remember your tormentor Arrewa is still on the prowl.

You Igbos really need to check yourselves. Your excesses is becoming too much. If you dont like the pictures, why not post those of your region or simply keep quiet. People like you are the worst enemies of Ndigbo.

Shattap dia and stop whining like a lil boy who just lost his lollipop... grin grin grin

Slap44 says "na joke",you still carry matter for head like cold pure water

grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know / Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.