Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:57 PM

Seun You Are Religionist! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun You Are Religionist! (235 Views)

Seun You Need To Work On This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun You Are Religionist! by bidex(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2020
Seun Osewa, I put it to you that you are religionist!
If you are not, how will you be screening people from response to post that is not all about Muslim alone? Why barring Christian? Dont we Christian have no right to express ourselves anymore?

2 Likes

Re: Seun You Are Religionist! by jideflash(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2020
Its obviously a hack.
Re: Seun You Are Religionist! by Keziehenry(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2020
I wonder why you must swear before commenting on Muslim's topic but Muslims don't before commenting on christians topic

1 Like

Re: Seun You Are Religionist! by bidex(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Keziehenry:
I wonder why you must swear before commenting on Muslim's topic but Muslims don't before commenting on christians topic

The whole saga tire me. is that a way of sidelining Christians because he supports or he is a Muslim?
Re: Seun You Are Religionist! by bidex(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
jideflash:
Its obviously a hack.
a serious one

(1) (Reply)

What Has Happened? / Nis Recruitment / Bank Deductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.