Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Original Laptop Battery - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Original Laptop Battery (2335 Views)

Original Laptop Chargers Batteries Available / Original Laptop Chargers Click Here / Affordable Laptops With Free Original Laptop Chargers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Laptop Battery by TheBlessedHero: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2020
Please House, how can i identify original HP laptop battery? is there "fake/chinko" HP laptop battery? where can i buy original long lasting HP laptop battery? Please, help me...
Re: Original Laptop Battery by Greatzeus(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
TheBlessedHero:
Please House, how can i identify original HP laptop battery?
is there "fake/chinko" HP laptop battery?
where can i buy original long lasting HP laptop battery?
Please, help me...
Yes there are chinko. Your best bet of getting an original battery is to buy UK used or go to Amazon to order for brand new. You won't get an original laptop battery from those nairaland guys or computer village,they fake. Especially if it's new.
Re: Original Laptop Battery by Veiniously: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Greatzeus:

Yes there are chinko. Your best bet of getting an original battery is to buy UK used or go to Amazon to order for brand new. You won't get an original laptop battery from those nairaland guys or computer village,they fake. Especially if it's new.
sorry thats a lie you can buy original battery from computer village and the rest
how to know original laptop battery

1 make sure you are buying from a shop and not people selling on the road

2 every original battery comes with its brand name written on it ( if u see things like rechargable battery) and no brand name like hp dell etc its most likely fake

3 china batteries have been proven to be fake if not all most...any battery written made in china aviod it

4 b4 buying a battery know the specific battery capacity of your batter lets say you have a 3500mah 6 cell batter and u go to market and see 5600mah 6 cell battery its most likely fake avoid this.

5 know this china has too types of battery lets say the fake and the refurbished the fake last for some month like 3months it dies completely the refurbished can stay up to 8 to 9months when used well and it last only 2hours and thats what am using. there are rules u most adhere to for it to last up to dat if you wanna know then ask me

6 download battery info its 222kb it shows info about your battery it tells if its original or fake reply my message to know more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Original Laptop Battery by Veiniously: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2020
a friend who sells original battery in computer village zero8159818795 note original battery are quite expensive from 8000 up wards

1 Like

Re: Original Laptop Battery by Veiniously: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2020
this a refurbished battery china
from battery info software as u can see
its name is dell
but manufacture name is different
designed capacity is 3,936mah but on the body its written 5300mah
current capacity in is suppose not exceed 100% anything more than that aint original like mine showing 126.0%
battery health this is the battery life it shows in % if it hits 20% or low the battery is on its last stage

u can use this to determine if a battery have been used if its original and its life and capacity
so no more lying from battery manufacturers like china

but over all i bought this dell battery 6500# (because the original was 13000#) which is not original on january this year and its life is 79.4% now it last only 2hrs no matter the use heavy or light ..... this battery is refurbished which is like the second phase of fake and its okay 2 but if i wanna buy now i buy original which last 4hr upward

1 Like

Re: Original Laptop Battery by TheBlessedHero: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Veiniously:

sorry thats a lie you can buy original battery from computer village and the rest
how to know original laptop battery

1 make sure you are buying from a shop and not people selling on the road

2 every original battery comes with its brand name written on it ( if u see things like rechargable battery) and no brand name like hp dell etc its most likely fake

3 china batteries have been proven to be fake if not all most...any battery written made in china aviod it

4 b4 buying a battery know the specific battery capacity of your batter lets say you have a 3500mah 6 cell batter and u go to market and see 5600mah 6 cell battery its most likely fake avoid this.

5 know this china has too types of battery lets say the fake and the refurbished the fake last for some month like 3months it dies completely the refurbished can stay up to 8 to 9months when used well and it last only 2hours and thats what am using. there are rules u most adhere to for it to last up to dat if you wanna know then ask me

6 download battery info its 222kb it shows info about your battery it tells if its original or fake reply my message to know more

Thanks boss.
I need Hp battery, its specification is 4910mAh 6 cell
Re: Original Laptop Battery by Veiniously: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Thanks boss.
I need Hp battery, its specification is 4910mAh 6 cell
You cant get any this lockdown
I posted a number of who sell original battery just try and call there is another too on Nl who sells original but i forgot his moniker
Re: Original Laptop Battery by PayneEdward: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2021
I honestly think that you won’t be able to find one on the internet. Be aware that there so many people who are simply trying to fool you. For example, I have once bought a new iPhone 11, and guess what? It was a box filled with some rocks and a piece of glass. That’s why I suggest you going to a place like starlabs.com.sg so they can find a good battery for you. I really think that it’s possible with them, because they obviously have their channels in order to look after such pieces. I wish you luck in finding the original one though!
Re: Original Laptop Battery by Victor8st: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
PayneEdward:
I honestly think that you won’t be able to find one on the internet. Be aware that there so many people who are simply trying to fool you. For example, I have once bought a new iPhone 11, and guess what? It was a box filled with some rocks and a piece of glass. That’s why I suggest you going to a place like starlabs.com.sg so they can find a good battery for you. I really think that it’s possible with them, because they obviously have their channels in order to look after such pieces. I wish you luck in finding the original one though!

I wish someone else could send me his opinion

(1) (Reply)

Coreldraw X4 Activation Code. Help! / Laptop for sale SOLD / Help How Can I Get This System To Load Yahoo Login Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.