Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? (7846 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Okeytus(m): 12:31am On Apr 18, 2020
any woman that don't beg you directly or indirectly for marriage, never take her down the aisle. you guys can just be friends and if you are not ready to let her go, she can be a baby mama.

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by drmikeadams(m): 1:57am On Apr 18, 2020
grin grin grin. Baby daddy sure pass, ,will only marry if na rich man pikin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Olasco789(m): 5:56am On Apr 18, 2020
LOL. You are all claiming baby daddies online mean while deep inside ur heart u are craving for marriage

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Omar09(m): 7:13am On Apr 18, 2020
ashewoboy:
like for get married

share for a baby daddy.

then state your reason.

I'm still in the process.
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Ihatefeminist: 7:18am On Apr 18, 2020
I Will only marry a woman if she meets these conditions:
-She is extremely attractive.
-She is extremely in love with me.
-She literally begged me to marry her.
-She is Young: 18-22.

I can never propose to a woman in this age, if she no kneel down propose, I ain't wifeing her up

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by cooluzi: 7:35am On Apr 18, 2020
i think baby daddy is okay for me,there re few wife material out dere
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ashewoboy(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2020
where are the moderators?
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ashewoboy(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2020
where are you guys?
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Liposure: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Marriage is sweet
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ashewoboy(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2020
I still believe in the institution of marriage, so I will get married.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ashewoboy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
where is lalasticlala?
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ashewoboy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
where are you? lalasticlala
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ashewoboy(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2020
where are you, lalasticlala?
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by unmask: 8:29am On Apr 19, 2020
ashewoboy:
where are you, lalasticlala?
you will use your hand to spoil this thread..... shouting for front page like you are in trouble.....allow people to discuss stop flooding it with unnecessary stuffs

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by bizgenera: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2020
It is a big job to be a husband and a father!

If you marry a good woman, it would be rewarding.

If you marry the wrong woman, coro is your case.

"He who finds a GOOD wife finds a good thing because through her, he will obtain all favours which includes riches, peace and good health etc"

Baby mamas however convenient cannot effectively channel blessings to her man because her mind is not focused on him as there is no strong tie which only marriage can provide.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ashewoboy(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2020
unmask:
you will use your hand to spoil this thread..... shouting for front page like you are in trouble.....allow people to discuss stop flooding it with unnecessary stuffs

when they are not commenting, what do you want me to do? you too should shout lalasticlala.
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by cooooooks(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2020
Ideally get married or Common Law partner.

ashewoboy:
like for get married

share for a baby daddy.

then state your reason.
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ashewoboy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Kokistokey: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
Men are getting tired of taking bullshit all in the name of marriage.
Sure buddy , they are bunch OF liabilities
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by LedRock: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kokistokey:
Sure buddy , they are bunch OF liabilities
Yeah bro, marriage only favours women, in marriage men do almost everything but a woman gains everything.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ashewoboy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
where is lalasticlala
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Just say you're scared of shouldering responsibilities and let us hear word
You'll go about finding slay Mama's and leave the morally upright ladies then come and start shouting and complaining online that ladies are bla bla
Old age would look good on you
Continue like this
Scared men.
Moral ladies =boring to most of you
Our parent's are presently breeding chickened specie of guys now
Ladies are now taking more responsibilities

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
cooluzi:
i think baby daddy is okay for me,there re few wife material out dere
few abi
Be sincere with yourself
where did you find them to?
Instagram or Twitter or trendy fashion.com
There are numerous Wife materialistic ladies out there, keep deceiving yourself they're very few, you'll keep coming across your type.
If you hoe around you'll surely come across your type, if you found otherwise, dude you were just lucky
Maybe when you decide to be a better person you'll restrategize in the way you're searching and see the many good ladies out there
Then guys Biko keep going ahead sleeping around, plunging the Lady deep into what you already call them, Oga you've just been a part of the deed, you won't find better
Your old age would be one of loneliness and just friendship, nothing like a soul mate, when you die an hour might pass before your lonely body is noticed cause you have no companion to notice the exact time frame your weak sorry lonely heart stopped beeping
In your old age, you'll miss having someone to nag you and chatter with all the time, then you'll wish to have your kids or Grandkids around you but guess what!
They have their lives to live
You'll wish you allowed a woman to join in the pleasure of being with just you for the rest of her life

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by cooluzi: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

few abi
Be sincere with yourself
where did you find them to?
Instagram or Twitter or trendy fashion.com
There are numerous Wife materialistic ladies out there, keep deceiving yourself they're very few, you'll keep coming across your type.
If you hoe around you'll surely come across your type, if you found otherwise, dude you were just lucky
Maybe when you decide to be a better person you'll restrategize in the way you're searching and see the many good ladies out there
Then guys Biko keep going ahead sleeping around, plunging the Lady deep into what you already call them, Oga you've just been a part of the deed, you won't find better
Your old age would be one of loneliness and just friendship, nothing like a soul mate, when you die an hour might pass before your lonely body is noticed cause you have no companion to notice the exact time frame your weak sorry lonely heart stopped beeping
In your old age, you'll miss having someone to nag you and chatter with all the time, then you'll wish to have your kids or Grandkids around you but guess what!
They have their lives to live
You'll wish you allowed a woman to join in the pleasure of being with just you for the rest of her life
ok ,you have a point,its just hard to find a decent gal who wont give u problem in future,most of them have series of wahala nd i dont like wahala cuz i dont talk much

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
cooluzi:
ok ,you have a point,its just hard to find a decent gal who wont give u problem in future,most of them have series of wahala nd i dont like wahala cuz i dont talk much
There are still good girls around just that they might not have it all
some are a bit socially awkward
Too bad most men are unconsciously looking for a ready made woman who has all the aspects of her life covered, those slayers are just sharp witted ladies that has seen the blindness in most of you men and using it to their advantage, you'll keep coming across them till you understand not all good ladies have what you're unconsciously seeking
Most of this unconsciousness has to do with sexual prowess and fashion sense
You have the work to do there
She's boring(upright) it's your job to mend her to your standards because ladies are mendable

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by cooluzi: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

Too bad most men are unconsciously looking for a ready made woman who has all the aspects of her life covered, those slayers are just sharp witted ladies that has seen the blindness in most of you men and using it to their advantage, you'll keep coming across them till you understand not all good ladies have what you're unconsciously seeking
She's boring(upright) it's your job to mend her to your standards because ladies are mendable
sure,are you a decent one
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by CsRockefeller(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

What about character?
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
cooluzi:
sure,are you a decent one

Yup Yup
and I'm sure we're still many out there
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by GeneralPula: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Baby mama.. An oriented lady, not just anyhow lady.

Marriage ain’t for these generation of women..

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by LedRock: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:
[s]Just say you're scared of shouldering responsibilities and let us hear word
You'll go about finding slay Mama's and leave the morally upright ladies then come and start shouting and complaining online that ladies are bla bla
Old age would look good on you
Continue like this
Scared men.
Moral ladies =boring to most of you
Our parent's are presently breeding chickened specie of guys now
Ladies are now taking more responsibilities[/s]
Nonsense.
Are you a man, you have no business with this thread, the question on this thread was directed to men not emotional and cry baby women.

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by cooluzi: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

Yup Yup and I'm sure we're still many out there
hmm,what makes you a decent gal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Nominations Ended) Voting in Progress. / Type Of Ladies That Are Addicted To The Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.