Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? (7819 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by cooluzi: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lucrativress:

I sent a message today just like I said I would
I believe you should check your e-mail, I sent it I think late this Afternoon
ok
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ibkonekt(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
cooluzi:
didnt see anything,how abt you contact me 09064403864 let me knw if u have seen it to modify

why would you stupidly put your number on a public forum....SIMP
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ibkonekt(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
marisdgreat:
All these nairaland guys with their useless mentalities, so in ur small n brainwashed mind, u think a lady is not enduring u abi, u think she don't feel like eating outside apart from ur own, u think she is happy gluing only to ur herpes genital called dick. Men and their foolish brain that think a lady is not also feeling the same way like them.

to answer your write up
a woman has no choice but to endure, a woman's survival is dependent on a man either father, son,police, govt etc. a man must be present in some form or else the woman will die
if a woman tries to form equality with a high value man aka dangote, jay z, donald trump she will get dumped fast and replaced with someone better.
a woman is free to eat any amout of d..icks that she wants, but she should not complain when men of value only use her for sex and dont commit to her.
men know that women are wh0re's by nature and feel like having sex with a high value man...its called hypergamy. that is why the patriachy put that wh0re of babylon trait in check, but now feminism has broken the chain on women. so women are already sleeping around there is nothing for us to wonder about
men of value dont want ovaries filled with abortions, std, other men dna, other men sperm, petrid dish, cum dumpster...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by cooluzi: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
ibkonekt:

why would you stupidly put your number on a public forum....SIMP
do i knw you?where did this goat come from
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
cooluzi:
didnt see anything,how abt you contact me 09064403864 let me knw if u have seen it to modify
Seen
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
ibkonekt:

to answer your write up
a woman has no choice but to endure, a woman's survival is dependent on a man either father, son,police, govt etc. a man must be present in some form or else the woman will die
if a woman tries to form equality with a high value man aka dangote, jay z, donald trump she will get dumped fast and replaced with someone better.
a woman is free to eat any amout of d..icks that she wants, but she should not complain when men of value only use her for sex and dont commit to her.
men know that women are LovePeddler's by nature and feel like having sex with a high value man...its called hypergamy. that is why the patriachy put that LovePeddler of babylon trait in check, but now feminism has broken the chain on women. so women are already sleeping around there is nothing for us to wonder about
men of value dont want ovaries filled with abortions, std, other men dna, other men sperm, petrid dish, cum dumpster...
What's your definition of "men of value"?
I really wonder how deep you were hurt to always sound soo harsh/hurt
You'll heal don't worry,just free yourself of this strong hate/hurt
Something tells me you were a genuine lover that got what he didn't deserve
It's life mehnnn
Ladies also go through these stuffs,I tell you,just that they react to it differently, some turn to unbreakable Slayers,some otherwise, some stay the same but just like you,we all once had a loving beautiful Soul
You won't find the kind of love you deserve if you keep giving space for this bulgy hate
Take care kiss
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by IamDavid(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
emperorsversion:
It's always best to be married, but with the untimely death that comes with the problems and cheating of marriage, I logically prefer being a baby daddy... That way we bought have rest of mind and look everlasting youthful....

There are only two scams i know

1. RELIGION
2. MARRIAGE
The funny thing is that there are many people living their best lives, married, practicing their faith. You need to understand that the world is so diversified. Marriage and religion are not working for some people doesn't mean they are scams.
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ibkonekt(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lucrativress:

What's your definition of "men of value"?
I really wonder how deep you were hurt to always sound soo harsh/hurt
You'll heal don't worry,just free yourself of this strong hate/hurt
Something tells me you were a genuine lover that got what he didn't deserve
It's life mehnnn
Ladies also go through these stuffs,I tell you,just that they react to it differently, some turn to unbreakable Slayers,some otherwise, some stay the same but just like you,we all once had a loving beautiful Soul
You won't find the kind of love you deserve if you keep giving space for this bulgy hate
Take care kiss

men of value are the men at the top of society. they are attractive , have high social status, fit, handsome, rich, young, confident, intelligent, protective...etc eitherway these are men that society parades as their symbols of certain sex.
your second line...is typical female nature, you have no logic to respond with so you use the standard shaming tactics. this is female nature...who hurt you and all that female manipulation...just respond if you can.
every other thing you said is devoid of logic...i only see a female chameleon trying to worm her way to some SIMP attention
you really have nothing of value to offer in a conversation..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ibkonekt(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
cooluzi:
do i knw you?where did this goat come from

you dont need to know anybody anymore....i am sure a lot of scammers will be getting to know you though...since your number will be here forever....dumb SIMP looking for used up VAG
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by cooluzi: 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
ibkonekt:

you dont need to know anybody anymore....i am sure a lot of scammers will be getting to know you though...since your number will be here forever....dumb SIMP looking for used up VAG
alright mr simpson
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
ibkonekt:

men of value are the men at the top of society. they are attractive , have high social status, fit, handsome, rich, young, confident, intelligent, protective...etc eitherway these are men that society parades as their symbols of certain sex.
your second line...is typical female nature, you have no logic to respond with so you use the standard shaming tactics. this is female nature...who hurt you and all that female manipulation...just respond if you can.
every other thing you said is devoid of logic...i only see a female chameleon trying to worm her way to some SIMP attention
you really have nothing of value to offer in a conversation..
grin
You know I love the way you talk
I just love the fact that I can counter each and everything
Do me a favour
Click on your profile,go to your posts,I think 500 and something and skim through your first 2 comment pages.then go to like 2018 also
Yh right I know,I took my time to do that before typing that up there.
And once again go through your comments here,try to decipher the tone of your comments, since we can't see your facial expressions, we can read tones to your text's kiss
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
ibkonekt:

Guess what!
Mehnn really I think you're the one to watch out
You wrote in your former comment that you're amongst the men of values
Then replied me with the explanation of "men of value"
Which means that you Sir have the attributes you wrote up there
I think those inquisitive scammers would be on the look out for you and not him wink
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
Apart from that ehn
All these people always insulting and going vulgar online nawa for you o cry
People really don't have that energy and time to go the same lane with you but I tell you,that doesn't mean they can't
Let's just try to be as civil as possible
No need using strong negative words just to convey your thought's, really it demeans what people think about your intellectual person. smiley
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ibkonekt(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lucrativress:

grin
You know I love the way you talk
I just love the fact that I can counter each and everything
Do me a favour
Click on your profile,go to your posts,I think 500 and something and skim through your first 2 comment pages.then go to like 2018 also
Yh right I know,I took my time to do that before typing that up there.
And once again go through your comments here,try to decipher the tone of your comments, since we can't see your facial expressions, we can read tones to your text's kiss

spare me your theatrics, you obviously have nothing valuable to say. you keep trying to derail the topic. you really have no intent to respond properly.
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ehn ehn
Please can they make me chairman of lover of Peace on Nairaland
I preach love
I am not an indaboski pahose grin
If they monetize the post,I'll have plenty time to comment grin
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ibkonekt(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lucrativress:

Guess what!
Mehnn really I think you're the one to watch out
You wrote in your former comment that you're amongst the men of values
Then replied me with the explanation of "men of value"
Which means that you Sir have the attributes you wrote up there
I think those inquisitive scammers would be on the look out for you and not him wink

i never "wrote" it. i only defined it. i never attributed the definition to myself. that's a lie
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
ibkonekt:

spare me your theatrics, you obviously have nothing valuable to say. you keep trying to derail the topic. you really have no intent to respond properly.
I love your versatile use of vocabularies
You sound very intelligent cheesy
You have synonyms for words you use
I noticed that in your posts.
I know the person behind this keyboard is very lovable and I'm sure these outbursts only stays in his mind and comes out through his finger's grin
Probably a soft man in person sef
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
ibkonekt:

i never "wrote" it. i only defined it. i never attributed the definition to myself. that's a lie
You got me tongue
I knew you were going to go back and read through your posts grin
I am a Witch
You better lemme alone grin
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by BigJoe19: 1:59am On Jun 25, 2020
Lucrativress:

You got me tongue
I knew you were going to go back and read through your posts grin
I am a Witch
You better lemme alone grin
You spoilt this thread with your show off undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ekaF(f): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lucrativress:
Just say you're scared of shouldering responsibilities and let us hear word
You'll go about finding slay Mama's and leave the morally upright ladies then come and start shouting and complaining online that ladies are bla bla
Old age would look good on you
Continue like this
Scared men.
Moral ladies =boring to most of you
Our parent's are presently breeding chickened specie of guys now
Ladies are now taking more responsibilities

Classic feminine manipulation
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ekaF(f): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lucrativress:

few abi
Be sincere with yourself
where did you find them to?
Instagram or Twitter or trendy fashion.com
There are numerous Wife materialistic ladies out there, keep deceiving yourself they're very few, you'll keep coming across your type.
If you hoe around you'll surely come across your type, if you found otherwise, dude you were just lucky
Maybe when you decide to be a better person you'll restrategize in the way you're searching and see the many good ladies out there
Then guys Biko keep going ahead sleeping around, plunging the Lady deep into what you already call them, Oga you've just been a part of the deed, you won't find better
Your old age would be one of loneliness and just friendship, nothing like a soul mate, when you die an hour might pass before your lonely body is noticed cause you have no companion to notice the exact time frame your weak sorry lonely heart stopped beeping
In your old age, you'll miss having someone to nag you and chatter with all the time, then you'll wish to have your kids or Grandkids around you but guess what!
They have their lives to live
You'll wish you allowed a woman to join in the pleasure of being with just you for the rest of her life
Haunty relax.
Do you think men don't know the difference between a decent girl and a hoe. Do you think men don't know what to look for in a woman.

If you're paying attention you'd realise that these guys are just retaliating to issues like immorality, manipulation, entitlement, loss of the femininity, hypergamy, gold digging, etc. that has plagued women in today's world. If any of these guys meet a woman that is GENUINELY worth their while, a woman that is supportive and isn't selfish and love whole heartedly without looking for some profit, open and doesn't play mind games I bet at least 70 percent wouldn't mind marrying her. A lot of ladies have lost that feminine energy that make them desirable.

For instance, look at your write up. There is no feminine energy in it at all. I remember growing up as a kid. My dad could get so angry (even when he was clearly wrong)and the whole house would turn cold. It always amazed me how my mum would just step in and make it all better without even raising her voice (sometimes all it took was just a loving touch)

But ladies today..... Hmmmm

This is a thread where guys can openly express themselves to fellow men who'd understand. A wise woman would observe, take notes and maybe try not to take their words at face value and understand the subtle nature of their pain

NOTE
I do not mean any harm neither am I here to argue. Please don't take offense by anything I have said.
If all I wrote made no sense to you please feel free to not reply
Thank you ma'am
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
ekaF:

Haunty relax.
Do you think men don't know the difference between a decent girl and a hoe. Do you think men don't know what to look for in a woman.

If you're paying attention you'd realise that these guys are just retaliating to issues like immorality, manipulation, entitlement, loss of the femininity, hypergamy, gold digging, etc. that has plagued women in today's world. If any of these guys meet a woman that is GENUINELY worth their while, a woman that is supportive and isn't selfish and love whole heartedly without looking for some profit, open and doesn't play mind games I bet at least 70 percent wouldn't mind marrying her. A lot of ladies have lost that feminine energy that make them desirable.

For instance, look at your write up. There is no feminine energy in it at all. I remember growing up as a kid. My dad could get so angry (even when he was clearly wrong)and the whole house would turn cold. It always amazed me how my mum would just step in and make it all better without even raising her voice (sometimes all it took was just a loving touch)

But ladies today..... Hmmmm

This is a thread where guys can openly express themselves to fellow men who'd understand. A wise woman would observe, take notes and maybe try not to take their words at face value and understand the subtle nature of their pain

NOTE
I do not mean any harm neither am I here to argue. Please don't take offense by anything I have said.
If all I wrote made no sense to you please feel free to not reply
Thank you ma'am
You would be surprised some guys think they know what they want when in reality they really don't know what they want
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
ekaF:

Classic feminine manipulation
Nah
What stops the guy from shining his eyes well and going for a better Lady,instead of succumbing to being just a Baby Daddy
That's himself to blame
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ekaF(f): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lucrativress:

Nah
What stops the guy from shining his eyes well and going for a better Lady,instead of succumbing to being just a Baby Daddy
That's himself to blame

Classic Victim blaming
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Revolva(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Marriage these days of economic wahala and abject poverty won't work o

Anybody that is even trying to get married is just risky ng his emotion

Any naija gal an cheat on you if e red for you

The way olosho also full everywhere from house inmessage tinder and the rest dating app will show you say the gals Dem ready for baby mama tin self because they also know them too no clean

They know they are all runs gal so marriage can't work for such type of gals prostituting about oo and no sane struggling man will wife a hoe

The thing is just give one gal belle if you Wan ready to train a kid ..cos na kid be marriage self de go if she de axt to your commmand we'll de extend the contract de go .

If she de misbehave sack d bitch take ur kid away

Oy few naija gals are worth marrying...
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Israelinno: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Marry ke...bby mama sure pass
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ashewoboy(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2020
Lalasticlala, let's do this. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. / Funny Yahoo Questions And Answers. / Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.