Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:56 PM

Sowore Deny Involvement In Voicenote Calling For Mass Murder Of Political Figure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Deny Involvement In Voicenote Calling For Mass Murder Of Political Figure (297 Views)

"Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu / No Political Figure Has Disgraced Nigeria Internationally Like Tinubu / Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria Now World’s Mass Murder, Terrorism Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Deny Involvement In Voicenote Calling For Mass Murder Of Political Figure by Realdeals(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2020
The convener of the RevolutionNow movement, Omoyele Sowore, has denied involvement in a WhatsApp voice note in circulation linking him to a call for the mass murder of political figures, particularly in Lagos. In a Facebook post to his supporters, Sowore said;
“It has come to my attention that a WhatsApp voice note is in circulation urging people to engage in mass murder of political figures particularly in Lagos, this voicenote purportedly made by a soldier in Yoruba language made mention of my name several times during a rant calling on young people to engage in violence.”

“I am using this opportunity to repudiate the attempt to remotely or directly link me with violence or any plan to carry out mass murder(s) as explained in the said voicenote. I suspect that this voicenote might in fact have emanated from elements within the Buhari regime in a desperate attempt to rope me into another byzantine plot with the aim of rearresting me under the guise of investigating this latest bogey. I urge all our supporters to ignore the said voicenote and continue to focus on the task of working assiduously to rescue our nation as we’ve consistently publicly defined through #RevolutionNow“

The publisher of Sahara reporters, who is under trial for treason was granted bail that restricts him to the Federal Capital Territory.

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigeria-news-today/2020/04/17/sowore-deny-involvement-in-voicenote-calling-for-mass-murder-of-political-figures/

Re: Sowore Deny Involvement In Voicenote Calling For Mass Murder Of Political Figure by SLAP44: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2020
This IPOB man again.
Re: Sowore Deny Involvement In Voicenote Calling For Mass Murder Of Political Figure by sapientia(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2020
The other say he released a speech, I asked one question,

Hope it does not affect your bail conditions.

Sowore should understand that FG can use covid 19 excuse on him.

Instead of denying and refuting things up and down

Sowore should keep quiet.
Re: Sowore Deny Involvement In Voicenote Calling For Mass Murder Of Political Figure by Waltonz: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Sowore no wan go back to jail. Hausa-Fulani just called him, we will send you back and this time around you won't come out. LOL

(1) (Reply)

Ndume: Covid 19 Palliatives A Fraud. / BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive And Well - Kemi Olunloyo (video) / 30 Years After Gideon Orkar Failed Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.