Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy (16642 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by AlexReports(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2020
*“Now is the Time to Display your Wealth; by Giving to the Needy" -Popular Billionaire Prophet, Jeremiah Fufeyin, challenges Wealthy Pastors in Africa, as he is set to donate another 800Million Naira, towards COVID-19 Relief.*

The General Overseer of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Inc. who is also the President Of Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin (JOF) Foundation, has called on all affluent Nigerian Pastors, Prophets, Apostles and Bishops to resurface from the sidelines and assist other well-meaning Nigerians in supporting the President Buhari- led administration, as the COVID-19 Lockdown extends.

Prophet Omoto Fufeyin who recently trended on social media for donating over 300 million naira to charity, is at it again.

In a press statement signed by his Publicity Secretary, Mr. Moses Akpovotiti, and Media Aide, Engr. Tare Franklin Fufeyin, the Man Of God is said to have challenged other wealthy and renowned Nigerian clergymen to support the Federal Government by giving to Nigerians, according to their varying capabilities. He stated that the christian Nigerians have been generous to the Church and it is only right that the affluent Clergymen reciprocate these gestures by supporting Nigerians, now.

According to the Man of God,
“Nigerians need the Church now, more than ever, and I am challenging all Nigerian Billionaire Clergymen, like myself, to come out and do something to aid Nigerians and support the work of the Federal Government.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5ADdGtkGvs

Prophet Fufeyin stated that he will be contributing another 800 Million naira worth of charity donations to Nigerians, in order to help relieve the hardship and hunger that Nigerians are battling with in this season. This money will be distributed on all his social Media handles till the end of COVID-19 Lockdown.

More wise words from the Prophet who himself is a Man Of Great Wisdom:
“If you are a Billionaire Prophet, Pastor, Apostle or Bishop, this is the best time to spread the love of God, by helping the needy find relief in this season of hunger and tribulation.

God has blessed me with everything that I need. I am blessed and wealthy, and I am always ecstatic to give back. I hereby challenge every wealthy Clergyman to come out and give, in order to help the Federal Government lessen the burdens on Nigerians. God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

#ShowLove
#LetLoveLead
#ProphetFufeyin
#PastorsGiveBackChallenge

By: Strokes Africa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 17, 2020
I would NEVER believe any pastor that hadn't been operating before 2006. NEVER.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by TheSourcerer: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2020
isn't that what tithe really is?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by GOFRONT(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Chaiii.....

Why him com resemble one Nollywood Actor like that!!!!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by tayebest(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2020
This man go really cash out after this Corona brouhaha.

Wait for it!
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Greatzeus(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
Don't underestimate the power of greed. These billionaires pastors do not see themselves as having a lot. Those hundreds of billions means nothing to them,they want more and more and more. Their desire for wealth is like a bottomless hole,unfillable. That's why they keep coming up with different format to take from their poor members.
It reminds me of Thorin,Son of thrain,son of thror,King under the Mountain, in The hobbit: Battle of the five Armies. I fear the power of greed when I watched that movie.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Deyybuh(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Everything na audio joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by wreckormend: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
How much has he given
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by opalu: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Audio wealth has kallas

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by StrikeBack(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wrong.

This is the Time to display your:
Healing school
Shiloh hour
Atmosphere of acting miracles
Synagogue healings

You all are FAKEs.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by TheExecutioner: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Pastors should only give to Christians in need. Followers of the begging religion should be ignored.

Maintain Social and Spiritual Distance from the religion of animals which has held Leah Sharibu captive and dehumanised her.

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by GboyegaD(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Na so so give give message dem dey sabi. Make church sef do their own leave others na.

The wealthy worked for their money and do not need to make a statement to anyone on how wealthy they are by spending it. They are human and would do what they feel is right with their wealth.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Whothecapfits: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yes!The time is now open every treasure even the church account to the members as well as the public

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by nanaaish22: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Truly, Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by eyinola: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii.....

clem ohaneze grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by TRUSTEDGUY: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin

Charity they say begins at home. How any people are richer than our clergymen? What have they given the poor with respect to what they have. NONSENSE!!!

Isn't our top clergymen richer than some countries don't worry that same God they claim to know will judge them.
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by sylve11: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
All I have to say is, he's adding too much volume to his deeds. Matthew 6:3 should be practiced... sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by OgbanjeProphet: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hahahahaha.... Guy man prophets!

Now is the time to display your anointing by healing coronavirus patients grin

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Salmom: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Now is the time to show us that resurrection power y'all been talking about

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Endybest5050: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii.....

Na him twin brother grin
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by FuckDaMods: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
No rich man owes anyone anything... You think it's easy making it against all odds in a country as shitty as this? It's the politicians that eyes should be on. Those motherfuckers are very greedy and insensitive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Delson2020: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
What!
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Empressabbie(f): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Do your part and leave others to do theirs

My people, this is the best time to promote your business online.
Get a promo video for your business at an affordable price. You can also talk to me about marketing your business. Check signature for contact.
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Billionaire prophet indeed. Tithe robber
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by GodforTony: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastors And Body Guards. / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues 3 Children Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom / Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.