Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 (9898 Views)

My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / 10 People You Won't Believe Exist. / Is Your Business Affected By COVID-19? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Nobody: 1:54am On May 01, 2020
Nice one
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by waveskaaya(m): 3:07am On May 01, 2020
Send your details
pstmikol1:
Good morning waveskaaya.
HAPPY NEW MONTH.
Am happy we get to this month together despites all odds, God is good.
Thanks for putting humanity in your mind and helping us all(though am not lucky to benefit here). You are one in a million and on behave of us all, i say a big thank you, may God reward and bless you abundantly.
I will still pray for you at morning of dawn for the new month.
Happy new month once again sir!
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Nobody: 3:09am On May 01, 2020
God help
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by waveskaaya(m): 3:14am On May 01, 2020
Sent..confirm you got it.God bless
pstmikol1:

0064555369, union bank, Thanks so much sir.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Nobody: 3:28am On May 01, 2020
He's trying

2 Likes

Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Jummy311(f): 4:01am On May 01, 2020
Nbv
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by bolaji3071(m): 4:04am On May 01, 2020
waveskaaya:
Send your details
Good morning sir.
May all that you do in this new month be productive and successful. Happy New Month to you sir.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by okikijamal(m): 6:42am On May 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Nobody: 8:48am On May 01, 2020
waveskaaya:
Sent..confirm you got it.God bless
Boss pls don't pass me by, I have been explaining my situation to you since you started this thread but somehow you have not seen my mentions.
Pls hear my call and God bless you for the others you have blessed.

Pls my family really needs support and truth be told, even my barbing shop's rent has expired.
Please i beg you in the name of GOD.
Happy new month.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by sommerfelt0209: 11:02am On May 01, 2020
Happy new month bro, still waitng formyour reply since on Instagram since few days ago I hope you would consider me too ,more blessing to you.
waveskaaya:
Send your details
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by yekparikpa(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2020
waveskaaya:
Hey guys,please would like to help 20 people affected by the lockdown with #2000 each and I would be picking randomly as God directed me.With that being said,if you know you dont need it kindly let people who really need it post their bank information.please, kindly confirm you got the money on this page.God help us all.

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND BANK INFORMATION

End of Give away for today even when I promised to give 10 people but ended up doing more.i will giving 5 people #5000 each next week Thursday..you all have a nice day and stay safe.God bless you.
Greetings sir Waveskaaya! I can never forget you till I die for coming through for me and my family when all hope was lost. God bless you! My daughter was discharged two days ago and she's doing so well right now, she'll be going for check up every 3days. Something miraculous happened on the day she was due to be discharged, So the hospital had actually given a bill way above the estimated sum of 22k for her treatment, I said I wasn't going to tell you about it cos you've done too much already, as a matter of I had decided if they didn't allow us go, that I was going to leave my wife and daughter at hospital while i bring food for them daily. So on that faithful day I logged on to nairaland while in the bus on my way home , i didn't even know what to think or where to go, then I saw an Email from a nairalander, I wanted to ignore at first, but I just replied. The Nairalander enquired about my daughter's health and I told he she's doing fine, then the Nairalander asked that I send my account number so she could help me get fruits and few other things for her. I was speechless and sent my account number, some few moments later, I got an alert of #15k from her and it seemed like a dream, that 15k was the same extra balance needed to get my daughter discharged from the hospital. I rushed back and paid the said sum and I was still thinking how I'll get all of us back cos the money left on me wasn't up to the transportation fare that could take us back home. I didn't even tell my wife I had just #400 left, so whilst still standing at the bus stop, A doctor from the hospital asked us to get into his car that he was going our way. Everything was just happening like a dream that day. The Nairalander's name here is Jainine. God bless you sir Waveskaaya and God bless Jainine abundantly too. Thank you everyone here. Sorry I didn't proof read.

1 Like

Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 01, 2020
yekparikpa:
Greetings sir Waveskaaya! I can never forget you till I die for coming through for me and my family when all hope was lost. God bless you! My daughter was discharged two days ago and she's doing so well right now, she'll be going for check up every 3days. Something miraculous happened on the day she was due to be discharged, So the hospital had actually given a bill way above the estimated sum of 22k for her treatment, I said I wasn't going to tell you about it cos you've done too much already, as a matter of I had decided if they didn't allow us go, that I was going to leave my wife and daughter at hospital while i bring food for them daily. So on that faithful day I logged on to nairaland while in the bus on my way home , i didn't even know what to think or where to go, then I saw an Email from a nairalander, I wanted to ignore at first, but I just replied. The Nairalander enquired about my daughter's health and I told he she's doing fine, then the Nairalander asked that I send my account number so she could help me get fruits and few other things for her. I was speechless and sent my account number, some few moments later, I got an alert of #15k from her and it seemed like a dream, that 15k was the same extra balance needed to get my daughter discharged from the hospital. I rushed back and paid the said sum and I was still thinking how I'll get all of us back cos the money left on me wasn't up to the transportation fare that could take us back home. I didn't even tell my wife I had just #400 left, so whilst still standing at the bus stop, A doctor from the hospital asked us to get into his car that he was going our way. Everything was just happening like a dream that day. The Nairalander's name here is Jainine. God bless you sir Waveskaaya and God bless Jainine abundantly too. Thank you everyone here. Sorry I didn't proof read.
This is wonderful to read.
I wish you and your family happiness.

1 Like

Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 01, 2020
If only I'm that lucky.
No food and I'm owing rent.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by waveskaaya(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2020
Wow that's so good to hear..I'm so happy she's fine now and doing well.my regards to your daughter and her mum.if you need anything again just let me know.Jah bless
yekparikpa:

1 Like

Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by bolaji3071(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2020
waveskaaya:
Wow that's so good to hear..I'm so happy she's fine now and doing well.my regards to your daughter and her mum.if you need anything again just let me know.Jah bless
sir please check your mail. I need your help too. Please sir
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by bolaji3071(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2020
yekparikpa:
I am so happy to hear about this. May the healing on your daughter be permanent and may God elevate you financially too. Amen

1 Like

Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by yekparikpa(m): 8:13pm On May 01, 2020
waveskaaya:
Thanks so much sir Waveskaaya. I'll be deemed as insatiable and asking for too much. Sir Waveskaaya Truth is this lockdown hit me too hard and I don't even know where to start even after the lockdown ends too. Our house is empty, no food whatsoever plus my wife will be taking her for check ups every three days like I stated earlier. But we solace in the fact that my only child is fine again. Anything else will still be appreciated sir Waveskaaya , cos there's actually no means if going for the very first check up today. God bless you sir Waveskaaya. You are God sent. Jainine God replenish you abundantly too! @ sir Waveskaaya @ sir Waveskaaya. My family and I remain the biggest beneficiaries of your philanthropy here. @sir Waveskaaya @sir Waveskaaya @sir Waveskaaya.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by ZhiosonWind: 11:01pm On May 01, 2020
Maybe someday
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Nobody: 12:34am On May 02, 2020
waveskaaya:
i have seen how generous you are and how supporting you are to people and all i can say to you is that, may GOD put all your enemies below your feet and may he continue to lift you higher and higher in finance and all area of your Life.

Sir, even if i know I'm late to the giveaway, i will gladly appreciate your support as right now I'm confused and depressed.

I've been sacked from work at a small hotel where i worked without pay in Benin.

I only have 120 naira in my bank account.
I just need something to keep me and my family going, there is no place to look for job again, this is why I'm depressed.

No savings at all and schools will resume very soon and i have a young daughter.

Below is my account balance in the screenshot.

I'm even using free 1gb from Airtel to browse.

Please help sir, i just lost my job, no food, no light, no savings.

Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Nobody: 1:59am On May 02, 2020
waveskaaya:
I just followed you on Instagram.

Sir please help me to support my family, especially my young daughter.

Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Nobody: 8:02am On May 02, 2020
FunTonic:
i have seen how generous you are and how supporting you are to people and all i can say to you is that, may GOD put all your enemies below your feet and may he continue to lift you higher and higher in finance and all area of your Life.

Sir, even if i know I'm late to the giveaway, i will gladly appreciate your support as right now I'm confused and depressed.

I've been sacked from work at a small hotel where i worked without pay in Benin.

I just need something to keep me and my family going, there is no place to look for job again, this is why I'm depressed.

No savings at all and schools will resume very soon and i have a young daughter.

na wao!! 126 naira in your bank account?

And how will you survive with that? Even with a family.

Hmmm bro you are definitely in my prayers.

Waveskaaya abeg reason this man, i beg on his behalf.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Nobody: 8:04am On May 02, 2020
SperoQuest:
na wao!! 126 naira in your bank account?

And how will you survive with that? Even with a family.

Hmmm bro you are definitely in my prayers.

Waveskaaya abeg reason this man, i beg on his behalf.
Bros you won't understand.

I lost my job
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 02, 2020
FunTonic:
Bros you won't understand.

I lost my job
So sorry sir.
I hope op answers to your call.

If I've got something, i will be sure to reach out.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by yekparikpa(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2020
waveskaaya:
Hey guys,please would like to help 20 people affected by the lockdown with #2000 each and I would be picking randomly as God directed me.With that being said,if you know you dont need it kindly let people who really need it post their bank information.please, kindly confirm you got the money on this page.God help us all.

End of Give away for today even when I promised to give 10 people but ended up doing more.i will giving 5 people #5000 each next week Thursday..you all have a nice day and stay safe.God bless you.
Greetings sir Waveskaaya! Waveskaaya!
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Gulher: 7:02am On May 03, 2020
Just passing by. Thanks for the other day @waveskaaya. The prayers that were prayed for me for having that money are upon you brother. Gracias
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by yekparikpa(m): 6:14pm On May 03, 2020
waveskaaya:

Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 03, 2020
post=89085294:

cc quadfire
Please the antispam bot banned me from family session so i couldn't post my details in your thread.

Please i was late to your last give way.

Please help me, my family needs to eat.

I've just lost my job and i have nothing, no food and no savings.

Below is my bank account balance.

Please help me.
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 03, 2020
Pls waveskaaya and quadfire
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by Kemmy210(f): 11:14pm On May 03, 2020
God bless the giver
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by yekparikpa(m): 6:37am On May 05, 2020
waveskaaya:

Greetings sir Waveskaaya
Re: Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 by waveskaaya(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
So sorry have been so busy..please send your account details again
yekparikpa:
Greetings sir Waveskaaya

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Can I Change My Username?? / Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards / What's Your Greatest Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.