Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth (62200 Views)

Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space / NASA Spacex Crew Return: Dragon Capsule Splashes Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by samsard(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2020
blueAgent:

I don't support his idea, but for your information the bible is not a myth.
Well then, the Bible is a comic book like we have Marvel and DC comics. Fictional characters.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by engrjoseph208: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Ishilove:
Ask yourself that question.
I'm glad I have educated you, gracias.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by blueAgent(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2020
samsard:
Well then, the Bible is a comic book like we have Marvel and DC comics. Fictional characters.

Its obvious you have not seen things in life.

I do not expect a rock star to be proficient in Space and rocket technology.

I mean I do not expect you to know anything about the bible since understanding and comprehending it is way above your ability.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by Moz22: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Lol, black man most thing about sex, all those astronaut na book full their head o, they don't reason sex sef. And they believe in self service as well. U know what self service is na
how do they get water to drink, food to eat for over 200days and the likes... I've got so many questions to ask
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by Nairalandmonika: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2020
Moz22:
how do they get water to drink, food to eat for over 200days and the likes... I've got so many questions to ask
Read through previous comments, ur question has been answered
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by Ishilove: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
engrjoseph208:
I'm glad I have educated you, gracias.
You didn't educate me. You simply gave a rude, meaningless statement.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by Alwaysachick: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
blueAgent:

Thats not true.

Whites are organized becos they have this inherent tendency or genetic capacity to do right things.

Which unfortunately we blacks lack.

If your governance was why blacks are non organized than why are blacks still backward even in Countries with good governance or when they lead in countries with good governance?

Culture is a way of life. A child born into an organized system automatically becomes organized thus you call the characters inherent or generic and it goes from generations to generations.

Blacks are not backward in civilized nations, I think they do better. Well I'm not arguing, just my observation.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by blueAgent(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Culture is a way of life. A child born into an organized system automatically becomes organized thus you call the characters inherent or generic and it goes from generations to generations.

Blacks are not backward in civilized nations, I think they do better. Well I'm not arguing, just my observation.

So why do blacks still do badly in organized societies?
E.g African Americans in US
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by samsard(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
blueAgent:

Its obvious you have not seen things in life.

I do not expect a rock star to be proficient in Space and rocket technology.

I mean I do not expect you to know anything about the bible since understanding and comprehending it is way above your ability.
The bible is for emotionally needy and logically deficient people like you. And you have not seen half of what I have seen. But that book remains trash, nothing but a compilation of stories for people who feel the need for a powerful and invisible friend or father, or a 'devil' to push the blame of random events on. The Bible is a book for emotionally needy and logically deficient people.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by blueAgent(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
samsard:
The bible is for emotionally needy and logically deficient people like you. And you have not seen half of what I have seen. But that book remains trash, nothing but a compilation of stories for people who feel the need for a powerful and invisible friend or father, or a 'devil' to push the blame of random events on. The Bible is a book for emotionally needy and logically deficient people.

Lol......Kids throwing tantrum.

You claim you have seen things but thats an obvious lie.
No one who is matured enough to have had some life experiences will ever be an Atheists.

Atheism is for those who fear God and feel better pretending he does not exist

Have you seen a spirit before?
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
PureGoldh:
Issoryt but I wan ask one question....E get anywhere wey Dem dey sell food in the space abi Dem no dey chop for there? Na question I ask..I no stone person..

Meanwhile,if you need Raw Original Honey.. kindly call or Whatsapp 081 0166 67 71 let's talk about it..No hug or handshake dx period..stay safe fam

They carry food, water and oxygen with them.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The lying scientists keeps giving you lamba
From going to the moon to exploring the sun

And you really think there's a space station out there when we are not even in space lol

You need to start believing in the bible

So, what's your conspiracy theory, bro?
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by samsard(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
blueAgent:

Lol......Kids throwing tantrum.

You claim you have seen things but thats an obvious lie.
No one who is matured enough to have had some life experiences will ever be an Atheists.

Have you seen a spirit before?
How old do you think I am? You are a joke. If you are seeing 'spirits', I would suggest you see a psychiatrist for him to prescribe good antipsychotic medications to suppress those hallucinations.
Every perceptual experience that does not originate from your sensory organs is a hallucination and a symptom of underlying mental illness, not a life experience or evidence for god.
No one has to pretend that god exists because no one knows beyond doubt that god exists, We know for a fact that man didn't have scientific knowledge to explain his environment so he attribute natural events to super human beings.
My candid advise., see a psychiatrist.

Anyway, maybe I believe in Superman prime or Thor, hope they are god enough because they are equally fictional characters
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by blueAgent(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
samsard:
How old do you think I am? You are a joke. If you are seeing 'spirits', I would suggest you see a psychiatrist for him to prescribe good antipsychotic medications to suppress those hallucinations.
Every perceptual experience that does not originate from your sensory organs is a hallucination and a symptom of underlying mental illness, not a life experience or evidence for god.
No one has to pretend that god exists because no one knows beyond doubt that god exists, We know for a fact that man didn't have scientific knowledge to explain his environment so he attribute natural events to super human beings.
My candid advise., see a psychiatrist.

Anyway, maybe I believe in Superman prime or Thor, hope they are god enough because they are equally fictional characters

I did not expect much from an inexperienced naive dude.

Its obvious you do not read much, if you do you will know that religion is as old as man, and spirits,gods and the supernatural exists.

You ignoring them does not make them not to exist.

There is no point explaining what can never be comprehended by your small brain.

Like I said before you are really inexperienced bye.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
blueAgent:

I drop my hat for u sir.
They should continue deceiving themselves that God does not exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by Adroit144(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Had same dream too, always wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid, then I grew up to reality.
you are not alone

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by Adroit144(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ishilove:

What happens if they take it to space? The virus can't survive there can it?
virus might survive in space since they are different from other living things... when they are out of a living host they become non-living and do not carry out any form of biological activities until when they are in a living host
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by samsard(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
blueAgent:

I did not expect much from an inexperienced naive dude.

Its obvious you do not read much, if you do you will know that religion is as old as man, and spirits,gods and the supernatural exists.

You ignoring them does not make them not to exist.

There is no point explaining what can never be comprehended by your small brain.

Like I said before you are really inexperienced bye.

Bye, fool. There's nothing like spirits and ghosts. Just treat your psychosis. I am offering to buy you the best antipsychotics available (only) after you see a doctor so we can cure that overactive brain your ignorant mind attributes to spirits. Just a cocktail of antipsychotics will start the journey
Only ignorant people believe in ghosts and spirits instead of looking to logical and scientific explanations for natural events.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by samsard(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
iamloyalty:

I drop my hat for u sir.
You can keep living your grand delusion. Superman also exists and he flies.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by samsard(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
iamloyalty:

I drop my hat for u sir.
If you weren't deluded, how on planet earth did you come to such a far-reaching conclusion? Let me guess, that middle eastern book of stories you call the bible where snakes talk and a Jewish man became a zombie after being allegedly dead for three days, but co-incidentally, no one in the whole of Jerusalem thought it a great idea to record such a significant event except his disciples You, sis, are an ignorant and emotionally needy person who believes in fictional characters.

There is zero evidence for that fictional character you call god. He is just as real as superman and spiderman and thor in the comics. A creation of imaginative minds who didn't know anything about the universe. At least the creator of superman and spiderman will let you know these are just fictional characters. Your religious leaders have fed off your grand delusion for generations. Free yourself.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
samsard:
You can keep living your grand delusion. Superman also exists and he flies.

Keep deceiving urself una eye go soon clear.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by Godhead4(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
RaptorX:
Nothing like Space, earth is under a firmament, a dome nothing comes in or go out. The whole space so called exploration is an agenda of deception and it's not real.

Do you know that above the cloud is space? It is the floor you match that is known as earth. Then between the floor and the clouds is earths atmosphere. When you jump up within earths atmosphere, gravity pulls you down. Where a rocket reaches far away, there is no gravity. Standing there is just like being on air without falling because nothing to pull you down,no gravity
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by Godhead4(m): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by samsard(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
iamloyalty:

Keep deceiving urself una eye go soon clear.
At least I know you are delusional. Be looking to sky daddy. The world will continue like it has always done, you will die and rot like every other living thing on earth and so will your dreams of imaginary paradise
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by Godhead4(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
1stola:

Are you colour blind?
How are these guys white?

They are pale - pink!

Nobody can ever be white.
We're called black but nobody can be black as well
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by samsard(m): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
RaptorX:
Nothing like Space, earth is under a firmament, a dome nothing comes in or go out. The whole space so called exploration is an agenda of deception and it's not real.
Flat earth fool. You people cannot be cured of your bible induced stupidity.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by 1stola: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Godhead4:

We're called black but nobody can be black as well
Listened to yourself "we are called"... How demeaning!

That's unacceptable to me.
I reject being labelled black.

Not that I have problems with black colours though but, that label is sinisterly demeaning and I refuse to accept it.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by Godhead4(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
1stola:

Listened to yourself "we are called"... How demeaning!

That's unacceptable to me.
I reject being labelled black.

Not that I have problems with black colours though but, that label is sinisterly demeaning and I refuse to accept it.
Lol, but we are closer to black. It's just a way of labelling all variations of dark skin.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by 1stola: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Godhead4:

Lol, but we are closer to black. It's just a way of labelling all variations of dark skin.
Nope!
That's not true.
We are generally brown in different shades and not black
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
samsard:
At least I know you are delusional. Be looking to sky daddy. The world will continue like it has always done, you will die and rot like every other living thing on earth and so will your dreams of imaginary paradise

Ok go kill urself. Bye.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by samsard(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
iamloyalty:

Ok go kill urself. Bye.
grin You will die and rot. No paradise anywhere, bish grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Giant Turtle Crawls Into Man's Compound In Bayelsa State. Photos / Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) / Nigerians Left In Awe After Spotting Elephants Roaming Inside A Bush In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.