Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Earn 20k And More Weekly From Branch App Using Your Phone And Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Earn 20k And More Weekly From Branch App Using Your Phone And Data (727 Views)

Still Available Huawei 20k And 26k / Could It Be Branch Loan Monitoring Me? / Need Facebook Page Of 20k And Instagram Of 20k To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn 20k And More Weekly From Branch App Using Your Phone And Data by Frontlinerr: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
How would you like to earn 20k and more weekly WITHOUT INVESTMENT?

Yes, all you need is your phone, data connection and ability to follow instructions. The third requirement is very essential

If this sounds like the kind of smart things you like to do online contact me on WhatsApp on the number below and we'll get started

NOTE: What I'm about to teach is in no way a scam or fraud. It's is making use of bonus offers available to us so if you are that scam kind of person please WAKA PASS

Again it involves no financial investment
Re: Earn 20k And More Weekly From Branch App Using Your Phone And Data by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Frontlinerr:
How would you like to earn 20k and more weekly WITHOUT INVESTMENT?

Yes, all you need is your phone, data connection and ability to follow instructions. The third requirement is very essential

If this sounds like the kind of smart things you like to do online click the link below and we'll get started
https:///KQbFAMXcVC4F3xIEsDbopC

NOTE: What I'm about to teach is in no way a scam or fraud. It's is makong use of bonus offers available to us so if you are that scam kind of person please WAKA PASS

Ahain it involves no financial investment
[/s]

Stupid scammer
Re: Earn 20k And More Weekly From Branch App Using Your Phone And Data by Frontlinerr: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
It is not a scam. I'm not collecting anyone's details ahbah

(1) (Reply)

The Best Cloud Storage Application Services For Your Android Smartphone / Original Phone / How Can I Get Android 11 For My Google Pixel 1, I'm Tired Of Android 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.