Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Any Scientific Explanation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Scientific Explanation? (519 Views)

Face Your Fears, There's God! A Scientific Explanation To This? See photo / Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? / Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Scientific Explanation? by Usorohtheman(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is real matters. It happens that I was to go with my friend to his village for the burial ceremony of their king that has just passed away. Well, based on section things.

So prior to that day, my friend would always tell me that juju exist. However, I don't normally believe does things are real. He told me that in the history of their village that anytime that a king dies, that he was told and he witnessed it , that from the entrance of the village community to a particular place in the community that any vehicle that would be coming in for the burial will be welcomed by rain. But I still did not believed him.

So to prove my doubt, I went with him to the village as I am a staunch man. Oboy, when we reach there, he said boy get ready to be fascinated, I come tie my seat belt, come drink my juice waiting and expecting to watch the Nollywood drama. Mhen, you need to see this rain that started falling from the entrance of the community, (mind you they had just one entrance). Then when we were approaching a place and he said the rain will stop. On reaching there, the rain stopped falling. I had to come down to stand back to observe other vehicles that were entering the community for the burial and the same fate were their portion.

So, please is there any scientific explanation to this or was it juju (diabolical tins).
Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by OtemAtum: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
To confirm your story, you will have to give me the name of the village, the state where it is located, the local govt, etc. Then I will go there in my car to confirm it.

1 Like

Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by LordReed(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Usorohtheman:
This is real matters. It happens that I was to go with my friend to his village for the burial ceremony of their king that has just passed away. Well, based on section things.

So sequel to that day, my friend would always tell me that juju exist. However, I don't normally believe does things are real. He told me that in the history of their village that anytime that a king dies, that he was told and he witnessed it , that from the entrance of the village community to a particular place in the community that any vehicle that would be coming in for the burial will be welcomed by rain. But I still did not believed him.

So to prove my doubt, I went with him to the village as I am a staunch man. Oboy, when we reach there, he said boy get ready to be fascinated, I come tie my seat belt, come drink my juice waiting and expecting to watch the Nollywood drama. Mhen, you need to see this rain that started falling from the entrance of the community, (mind you they had just one entrance). Then when we were approaching a place and he said the rain will stop. On reaching there, the rain stopped falling. I had to come down to stand back to observe other vehicles that were entering the community for the burial and the same fate were their portion.

So, please is there any scientific explanation to this or was it juju (diabolical tins).

And you couldn't record it on your phone?

4 Likes

Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by Usorohtheman(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
LordReed:

And you couldn't record it on your phone?

Well, the incident wouldn't record
Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by ThinkFreely: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
To give any scientific explanation, you have to give proof that this really happened.

That’s how science works. We have seen a lot of bogus claims.

2 Likes

Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by OtemAtum: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Why won't it record? As I have requested, give me the name of the village, the state where it is and the local govt. I will personally drive there after the COVID-19 lockdown.
Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by MJBOLT: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Usorohtheman:

7 Likes

Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by LordReed(m): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Bwahahahahaha! OMFG! LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by Usorohtheman(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
OtemAtum:
Why won't it record? As I have requested, give me the name of the village, the state where it is and the local govt. I will personally drive there after the COVID-19 lockdown.
Well, brother, there is no need going there. They've finished burying the king. So, the rain won't fall again
Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by Usorohtheman(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! OMFG! LMFAO!
You can laugh all you want.

1 Like

Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by Usorohtheman(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=MJBOLT post=88548009][/quote]
I still don't believe my eyes
Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by OtemAtum: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Well, brother, there is no need going there. They've finished burying the king. So, the rain won't fall again
And the new king, what about him? He will die someday and a nairalander by that time might see this post, the name of the town and quickly go there. Anyway, there is a BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY that people are reading and will still be reading in the next 100 years. That new king will die one day and those who read the Book of Universal History will see your story and the name of the village in it and will quickly rush to the village to check if it's true. How about that?
Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by LordReed(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Usorohtheman:

OMFG! Are you trolling us? LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by Usorohtheman(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
OtemAtum:
And the new king, what about him? He will die someday and a nairalander by that time might see this post, the name of the town and quickly go there. Anyway, there is a BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY that people are reading and will still be reading in the next 100 years. That new king will die one day and those who read the Book of Universal History will see your story and the name of the village in it and will quickly rush to the village to check if it's true. How about that?

I'm sorry, I can't expose the place here. There are repercussions for such.
Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by OtemAtum: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Usorohtheman:

L grin L

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by Mavrick2012: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hahaha
All these religious pip trying hard to prove miracle, spirit etc exist.
3 questions sir,
1) what's the name of this "village"?I know lots of logical minds all over Nigeria to help confirm this.
2)in this era of camera phone,why didn't you record just a short clip,even if na Photoshop? hahaha
3) finally,why can't your miracle workers win the whole world to Christ by miraculously terminating corona?

4 Likes

Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by ThinkFreely: 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Lol, dude. You think you are talking to dummies?

2 Likes

Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by Buliwyf: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
This one na liar. See tales by moonlight. Lol
Your phone didn't record. You can't tell us the name of the place. Close this thread already. Lol

1 Like

Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by scoundrel(f): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
The village’s kings die during the rainy season. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by Usorohtheman(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
OtemAtum:
L grin L

Send me a pm so I will tell you
Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Usorohtheman:

So sequel to that day, my friend would always tell me that juju exist. However, I don't normally believe does things are real. He told me that in the history of their village that anytime that a king dies, that he was told and he witnessed it , that from the entrance of the village community to a particular place in the community that any vehicle that would be coming in for the burial will be welcomed by rain. But I still did not believed him.

SEQUEL TO THAT DAY.
Which kind english be this?
Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
scoundrel:

Scoundrel....
I hail oooohhh...
grin grin cool shocked
Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by Usorohtheman(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Squillaci:

SEQUEL TO THAT DAY.
Which knows english be this?

Thanks man for that observation. I've made corrections
Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by Usorohtheman(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
scoundrel:

One day, you will understand.
Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by Xmuslim: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2020
Usorohtheman:

So prior to that day, my friend would always tell me that juju exist. However, I don't normally believe does things are real. He told me that in the history of their village that anytime that a king dies, that he was told and he witnessed it , that from the entrance of the village community to a particular place in the community that any vehicle that would be coming in for the burial will be welcomed by rain. But I still did not believed him.

Let's assume it's real, then the villagers god is more real than the popular Nigerian gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
To confirm your story, you will have to give me the name of the village, the state where it is located, the local govt, etc. Then I will go there in my car to confirm it.

And he should also give you the location of the palace so you may send assassins to kill their monarch before hand. Do Nigerians lack comprehension ability?
Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Not trying to insult you here, but you're sounding like a bumfuck fraud. By the way I believe in the supernatural. But it seems you're trolling.
Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by Usorohtheman(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Not trying to insult you here, but you're sounding like a bumfuck fraud. By the way I believe in the supernatural. But it seems you're trolling.

It happened in Rivers State. one of the riverine villages.
Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by Buliwyf: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Riverine villages no get name? The reason you don't want to name the place is because you are a cheap liar. You know that some other Nairalanders here can be indigenes of the same place and call out your lies.
Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by OtemAtum: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

And he should also give you the location of the palace so you may send assassins to kill their monarch before hand. Do Nigerians lack comprehension ability?
How can I unsee this comment. undecided
Re: Any Scientific Explanation? by LordReed(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Riverine village and you used vehicles to the place? This your tory don get k-leg plus bow leg join togeda.

(1) (Reply)

Before Birth Where Were We? / Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth? / What Is Your Understanding About Revelation 13?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.