Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike (4465 Views)

Nicholas Ukachukwu: Real Story On Demolition Of Igbo Man Property In Abuja– Wike / Tinubu Has Directed Me To Build A New Appeal Court In Abuja – Wike / We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by ganisucks(f): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Another tension is brewing in Rivers State as Governor Nyensom Wike on Thursday night ordered arrest of 22 offshore staff of Exxon Mobil.

21 of the workers are members of the Petroleum & Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria, PENGASSAN, while the remaining staff is the company’s Chief Security Officer, CSO.

Confirming the arrest while speaking on a cable TV on Friday, Wike lamented that people selling Akara, groundnuts as their daily means of living are being charged to court in Lagos everyday, while stressing that big companies are the ones flouting the lockdown order the most.

“People selling Akara, groundnuts are being charged to court daily in Lagos for disobeying lockdown orders but when we arrest able bodies companies, they say we should leave them…”No body can use Rivers State as a toy, I will use this ExxonMobil matter to expose lots of people in Abuja.” Wike said.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/news/nigeria-news/article/exclusive-tension-in-rivers-as-gov-wike-arrests-22-exxon-mobil-offshore-staff/

1 Like

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by edo3(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ok,, we are waiting sir.. Am beginning to like this man oo.. I regretted supporting rotel against him that time..

Pls governor wike,, you are the real lion not that one of ubima or what does he call himself..

9 Likes

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Macphenson: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kiikiju
Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Asquare84(m): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wike is just looking for money

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by DigitalBrands01: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
My brother when did it become a sin for a state governor to protect his people from something as deadly as Covid 19?

Must we play politics or Tribalism with people's lives?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by LibertyRep: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Abuja should appease Wike before the collateral damage becomes too much.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by daddytime(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
All these ones wey dey behave like two female neighbors wey dey beef each other over nothing.

If you get any gist for us, Wike, tell us. No wait for anybody to annoy you first.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Oxb90: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Boldest governor ever. A no nosense man. I wish all of your colleagues will be as bold as you. And for those saying 'he is looking for money ', Mind you he is not going about it begging, that's what makes him a "lion"

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by DoreJoe(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Oxb90:
Boldest governor ever. A no nosense man. I wish all of your colleagues will be as bold as you. And for those saying 'he is looking for money ', Mind you he is not going about it begging, that's what makes him a "lion"
You have come with this LION thing again, the last lion never show since this Covid-19

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Fidelismaria: 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2020

Expose them all

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wike is a true Igbo man with balls.
He knows his right.

You allow oil workers to work
But deny poor man his daily income

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Over drunk and empty.

Please this man talks alot..with his thuggish character.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Wike is a true Igbo man with balls. He knows his right.
You allow oil workers to work But deny poor man his daily income

Wike is not an Igbo man..
Wike is an Ikwerre man...
Respect someone ethnicity for heaven's sake.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Respect someone ethnicity for heaven's sake.
Wetin concern you naaaa...?

Wike is ikwerre and ikwerre is Igbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by sapientia(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Please expose ooo

So they can expose you too.

Nigerians go win las las

1 Like

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Wetin concern you naaaa...?
Wike is ikwerre and ikwerre is Igbo

No that's lie..
Wike is Ikwerre and not Igbo.

Don't make such mistake next time.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Biafrarep(m): 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
I like you guts nwunne!
Don't mind the idiots ruling Nigeria.
Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Biafrarep(m): 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

[s]No that's lie..

Wike is Ikwerre and not Igbo.

Don't make such mistake next time[/s].

Grow up son!

I know as bad as you feel but there is nothing you can do about it. Two out of the six governors in SS are Igbos tongue tongue

If Wike is not Igbo, then Tinubu is not yoruba.
Lagos is made up of largely aworis, descendants of Benin slaves and as well as descendants of slaves that were shipped back from America yet you claim they are all yoruba but Igbos that have shared bloodline for centuries are no longer Igbos just because one abo.ki redrew the map in 1967?

Children everywhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by ashcall(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
10b that Buhari gave Lagos state has brought out the thug life in Wike

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
Biafrarep:

Grow up son!

I know as bad as you feel but there is nothing you can do about it. Two out of the six governors in SS are Igbos tongue tongue

Children everywhere.

Stale.

Trying to subdue an ethnic group is a crime against humanity.

Wike is an Ikwerre and nothing near igbo.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Look at how some idiots above are trying to derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Biafrarep:

Grow up son!

Lagos is made up of largely aworis, descendants of Benin slaves and as well as descendants of slaves that were shipped back from America yet you claim they are all yoruba but Igbos that have shared bloodline for centuries are no longer Igbos just because one abo.ki redrew the map in 1967?

Children everywhere.

They are not... respect others ethnic heritage.

Unless you are Adolf Hitler.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by rrreer: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wike should support Biafra, and once he does other igbo leaders will follow suit. The North cannot defeat the south if we unit as one

1 Like

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Lovelive: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Asquare84:
Wike is just looking for money

[He is just looking for money and you have to give him all the opportunities needed and still complaining. Think, thing mr man before posting]

Ah I see.
Ok , and you are looking for attention.
Hold on, see what you are looking for below.

Zone B everywhere holding us back.

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Naija9090: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

[s]

Respect someone ethnicity for heaven's sake.[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Biafrarep(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Stale.

Trying to subdue an ethnic group is a crime against humanity.

Wike is an Ikwerre and nothing near igbo.

You don't dumb you sound when you say all these things. Is anybody subduing Owerri, Nsukka, Anioma, or Ngwa people? Are Mbaise, Etche, Afikpo, Nnewi, Ohafia etc ethnic nationalities too?

The problem is that you don't know the difference between tribe and ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Lovelive: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Over drunk and empty.

Please this man talks alot..with his thuggish character.

The one that is not talking/can not talk, we see the direction he is leading us to

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by omonnakoda: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Wike is a true Igbo man with balls.
He knows his right.

You allow oil workers to work
But deny poor man his daily income
The same people that seized Ibohomosexuals property in Port Harcourt in the name of abandoned property.

Ibohomosexuals always trying to attach by force
Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Throwback: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Everything is a political fight to Wike.

I hope he remembers that a state governor is not as powerful as the Federal government. He should remember how he used his position as federal minister under Jonathan to terrorize Rotimi Amaechi who was a state governor.

If Karma has avoided him, must he go in search of Karma himself?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by omonnakoda: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
IstandwithWike
Re: I Will Use This Exxonmobil Matter To Expose Lots Of People In Abuja: Wike by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Biafrarep:

You don't dumb you sound when you say all these things. Is anybody subduing Owerri, Nsukka, Anioma, or Ngwa people? Are Mbaise, Etche, Afikpo, Nnewi, Ohafia etc ethnic nationalities too?

The problem is that you don't know the difference between tribe and ethnicity.

Ikwerre is a recognised ethnic group. So let them be and allow them be..

Stop looking for who to subdue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) / Obi Ezekwesili Smiles And Relaxes Inside #BuhariTrain / EXPOSED!!! North Planning To Start A War In 2022 - Former CBN Dep. Gov, Mailafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.