Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:51 PM

Pls Read And Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Read And Advice (574 Views)

Top Online Business Opportunity And Advice forums / Starting A Shoe Line. Any Possible Investors And Advice? / Natural Juice Bar In Abuja - Opinions And Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read And Advice by Francisayo(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
My sister was arrested by access bank and was told her bank account was used for fraud... She didn't receive any alert of any transaction and didn't give out her detail to anyone....D said amount is 258k....shes currently in police custody pls what can she do cos I'm confused at d moment....
Re: Pls Read And Advice by nifemi25(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
The question is did she see the said money in her account or not....either she receives the equivalent alert or not. . If the money is in her account as we speak and she is not expecting such amount of money from anyone, she should just release the money to the bank....
Re: Pls Read And Advice by Francisayo(m): 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
nifemi25:
The question is did she see the said money in her account or not....either she receives the equivalent alert or not. . If the money is in her account as we speak and she is not expecting such amount of money from anyone, she should just release the money to the bank....

She didn't receive alert and there is no money in her account....
Re: Pls Read And Advice by nifemi25(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Francisayo:

She didn't receive alert and there is no money in her account....

. Good. Let her print out her statement of account and show it to the I. P. O in charge of the case for her to proof her innocent...

N. B
This is an avenue for your sister to make it in life... She should just sue the bank for black mailing.... She might be a billionnaire from this case..
Re: Pls Read And Advice by Francisayo(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
nifemi25:

. Good. Let her print out her statement of account and show it to the I. P. O in charge of the case for her to proof her innocent...

N. B
This is an avenue for your sister to make it in life... She should just sue the bank for black mailing.... She might be a billionnaire from this case..

Can u imagine police requesting for 100k for bail
Re: Pls Read And Advice by Francisayo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Pls guys come to my assistance, I need advice pls...she will be sleeping at d police station tonight

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Laid To Rest / Shipping Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? / How To Become A Copywriter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.