Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] (12515 Views)

Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Martinez39s(m): 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Some will think I am lying, but you must read to the end to grasp the master key I am dropping for free. This simple and short tip will work wonders, even on stubborn and very pretty girls. With this master technique, no female is beyond your reach.

To be brief, to get 99% of girls to chase you vigorously, adhere to following (please be patient and read to the end to get it):
(1) Put on good clothes, and be at your best.
(2) Be confident and bold (you will really need these). There would be no need to memorize any pick-up lines, or learn any manner of approach.
(3) Station yourself at any route your crush or target is sure to take (or will most likely take). If it's a free area, the better for you. Once you have done (1), (2), and (3), you must not relax because the fourth step, which is the final step is the most crucial and delicate. It will demand skill and agility. Let's go,

(4) As your heartthrob approaches, grin quickly snatch her handbag and valuables and start jogging in a straight line. smiley
If she doesn't have a handbag or any valuables, other techniques like giving her a resounding slap, etc will suffice. Do this then start jogging in a straight line.

I swear, 99% of girls will chase you vigorously if you can do this. Some people think I am lying; just wait until girls like petypriñcess, SweetCuñt97, fuñmisticqueen2, casalindaa, pocohantãs, Otedola's daughters, etc start chasing me when I do this. grin grin grin

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by kel94(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Petyprincess(f): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lol infact if i dey wear heel i go off am chase you with my last breath grin That's only if it's not only pad in the bag sef cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by GreaterDC(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
WTF, Some girls are just known to be absurd, even with all this hint, they will see oppose you and give you a groundless excuse.

and beside, i did nt see 'FUND', abi girls don get phobia for money

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by phelonrays: 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
I tryna not agree with No.4... thats sound weird
My view tho..........
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Martinez39s(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
The remaining 1% who wouldn't chase consist of the following:
1) Crippled women,
2) Women with amputated legs,
3) Women with any handicaps or restraint that stops them running,
4) Heavily pregnant women,
5) Add yours smiley

What are you waiting for? Use my tip to get that pretty girl's attention and let her chase you. wink grin grin grin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Martinez39s(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreaterDC:
WTF, Some girls are just known to be absurd, even with all this hint, they will see oppose you and give you a groundless excuse.

Did you really read the op? grin
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by GreaterDC(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
Did you really read the op? grin
am waiting for you, silly folk
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by presented007(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreaterDC:

I Wonder why some people find it so hard to understand witticism

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Raydans: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Someone like fumistiqueen might not chase you because she is very timid she go first discharge cheesy na online she get mouth. But you see sweetcunt and casalinda, those ones na igboro dem go chase you with their destiny. Pocohanta and pettyprincess go burst into tears on the spot

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by GreaterDC(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
presented007:

I Wonder why some people find it so hard to understand witticism
your illiteracy have taking you to another level, which is worst than the previous, its decerning that you dnt understand the witty act, so u rather keep shut!
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
1) Crippled women,
5) Add yours smiley

What are you waiting for? Use my tip to get that pretty girl's attention and let her chase you. wink grin grin grin
... Nah so you don hate your niggars reach abi? May God help anybody wen follow this your tip. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Martinez39s(m): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Raydans:
Someone like fumistiqueen might not chase you because she is very timid she go first discharge cheesy na online she get mouth
Nah! She will chase me. My technique is tested and trusted.

6 Likes

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by GreatResearcher1: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Petyprincess:
Lol infact if i dey wear heel i go off am chase you with my last breath grin That's only if it's not only pad in the bag sef cheesy
Are u male?

This is what happens when secondary school girls are allowed phones.
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by finalboss(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by GreatResearcher1: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
finalboss:
Fact
Damn
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by finalboss(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Damn
any problem mate ??
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by GreatResearcher1: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
finalboss:
any problem mate ??
Yes! A lot
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Petyprincess(f): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Are u male?

This is what happens when secondary school girls are allowed phones.
I thought you have stopped trolling undecided You really wanna start again?

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by paix(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
1) Crippled women,
5) Add yours smiley

And those that will just shout ole, barawo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by finalboss(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Yes! A lot
okay, Go on
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by GreatResearcher1: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
finalboss:
okay, Go on
So many SIMPs on this forum
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by finalboss(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
So many SIMPs on this forum
aww Little one, you learnt a New word today. At least you achieved something.
Now fuckoff.

5 Likes

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by GreatResearcher1: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
finalboss:
aww Little one, you learnt a New word today. At least you achieved something.
Now fuckoff.
SMH!

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Hilariousthiago(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Just make money, I mean a lot of it and save yourself of the stress

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by IamPlato(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Although The First Two Point Are Real
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by presented007(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreaterDC:
your illiteracy have taking you to another level, which is worst than the previous, its decerning that you dnt understand the witty act, so u rather keep shut!

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by DontBullshitMe: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Your effort at satire is astounding. grin cheesy
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by bonnyhope: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
Some will think I am lying, but you must read to the end to grasp the master key I am dropping for free. This simple and short tip will work wonders, even on stubborn and very pretty girls. With this master technique, no female is beyond your reach.

To be brief, to get 99% of girls to chase you vigorously, adhere to following (please be patient and read to the end to get it):
(1) Put on good clothes, and be at your best.
(2) Be confident and bold (you will really need these). There would be no need to memorize any pick-up lines, or learn any manner of approach.
(3) Station yourself at any route your crush or target is sure to take (or will most likely take). If it's a free area, the better for you. Once you have done (1), (2), and (3), you must not relax because the fourth step, which is the final step is the most crucial and delicate. It will demand skill and agility. Let's go,

(4) As your heartthrob approaches, grin quickly snatch her handbag and valuables and start jogging in a straight line. smiley

I swear, 99% of girls will chase you vigorously if you can do this. Some people think I am lying; just wait until girls like petypriñcess, SweetCuñt97, fuñmisticqueen2, casalindaa, pocohantãs, Otedola's daughters, etc start chasing me when I do this. grin grin grin
Why should I want problem(women) to be chasing me
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by okoroemeka(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
if you try that nonsense in onitsha or aba,the last thing you will ever see is Tyre and fuel and you will turn to roasted pork,with enough sadistic mass beating first.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by astonished: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Stop putting people life in danger,
Dont try this, especially in lagos, yo will risk your life, because when you look back & expect girl to chase you, na agbero you go see with stick, marchet, petrol in their hand.

U know the rest

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Which kind chase be dis? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thr££some! Two Male Leaked S£xtape Of A Female Twitter Influencer. VIDEO / When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity / The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.