Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner (45163 Views)

IGP Redeploys 14 AIGs, 26 CPs (Full List) / Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa / Mustapha Dandaura: Rivers State Gets New Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Montracine: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
The Inspector-General of Police, Muhammed Adamu, has ordered the immediate redeployment of Rivers State Police Commissioner, Dandaura Mustapha.

This was contained in a statement on Friday signed by Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba.

Joseph Gobum Mukan replaces Mustapha as the new Police Commissioner in Rivers State.

According to the statement, Mustapha now occupies a new office as the Commissioner of Police, Provost, Force Headquarters, Abuja.

Also, Musa Adze was posted as the new Commissioner of Police, Anti-Fraud Unit, FHQ, Abuja.

The IG charges the affected Commissioners of Police to diligently and professionally discharge their duties in their new areas of responsibilities while noting that the posting and redeployment of the affected Senior Police Officers is with immediate effect.

https://punchng.com/breaking-ig-redeploys-rivers-police-commissioner/?fbclid=IwAR26Bj00qRAsovm4qFDsdTDzRa17VqxYxrrkPLsxj3vSbPMNd_p7x4_jy8M

5 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Olofin2(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Game on!

Thank God it's not OBJ in Also Rock. Wike for don hear wheen

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by DigitalBrands01: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nothing like game on. Because Abuja Politics have never succeeded in Rivers State till date. You remember that the outed Commissioner of police was once Wikes worst nightmare during his first tenure. How the Rivers politics changed against The Commissioner of Police plan and and APC during the 2nd term election remains a mystery to them till date.

If Amaechi, who is APC machinery could not match the gap during Wike's 1st and 2nd then election, then does it not ring a bell to your Ear?

My brother, Nigeria is not a company of illiterates na. There are still none ass Lickers who are still keeping up with events.

Nevertheless, No Nigerian Politician is worth dying for, including The Socalled President and Wike himself

Abeg joo, I will Design a company Logo for 1k or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

138 Likes 14 Shares

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
See how Wike messed Musa Dandaura up...

This man Dandaura is a professional police officer...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by jlinkd78(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wike remains d man. The FG are being d petty party here by actually redeploying d police commissioner as we know they will. They are not intelligent at all. I have watched and rewatched that Wike broadcast and I can't see anything he said that is not 'hungrying' other state governors but cos they v all dipped their hands in one shady sycophantic move or d oda with d presidency, they have mortgaged dia independence over a pot of porridge. Imagine no testing centre in PortHarcourt and if we recall dat this Covid-19 has everything to do with travel history then after Abuja and Lagos the next place of interest should have been Rivers all being hosts to international airports but surprisingly no attention. Fire on Wike.

252 Likes 13 Shares

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Nothing like game on. Because Abuja Politics have never succeeded in Rivers State. You remember that the outed Commissioner of police was once Wikes worst nightmare.

Which one?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Akurakambe(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Whatever it's, Wike has the support of Rivers people.
Very important!

199 Likes 14 Shares

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Flyingngel(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
You see why the indigenes shld rally round any of their leaders that are fighting for them.
I don't like some of Wike's attitude but what I like is how he goes extra length to protect his people without minding who is involved.

239 Likes 12 Shares

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by seunmsg(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2020

Joseph Gobum Mukari replaces Mustapha as the new Police Commissioner in Rivers State.

About time Wike’s excesses is curtailed. He has been using the federal police to harass private organizations and even federal institutions. Joseph Mukari must play the role that Joseph Mbu played between 2013-2015.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Melezenawii: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
angry grin

Good luck...if were to be PDP, it is the governor that would have been removed...ask OBJ

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by iCauseTrouble: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
k
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by GoshenNLA(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hi
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ok. It is noted.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by tillaman(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Let’s see how long this whole pile of crap with play

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by DEROX: 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
grinding slow but grinding still

2 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by asobo: 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
The say who plays the piper dictates the tune. Sane Nigerians aren't surprised but one thing is certain that WIKE has the support of his people to a large extent.

Some of Gov. Nyesom Wike's Comments during His COVID-19 Press Briefing today.

- I have come and will go one day but while I remain, I will ensure the lives of the People of Rivers State is Protected. I am a "Boy" to the people of Rivers State and not anyone outside the State.

-You can fly, I can not stop you from doing so but when you land, do not enter my territory. The roads were constructed by Rivers State Government.

-You don't talk law on Pages of Newspaper, you talk law in the Court and we're prepared. A Certain minister sat somewhere issuing order to me, let him come and release the people in our custody that violated the law.

- I am not one of those Governors who fly to Abuja every now and then to look for favours. COVID-19 has come, let everyone stay in his state and spend money.

-Any Company operating in Rivers State that does not assist the State in the fight against COVID-19 will hear from Rivers State. I don't go to them to beg for anything, I have not collected anything from them and so, I can stand firm and make a decision.

- We are not those State where a Governor receives 28million naira and snap pictures with it. In Rivers State, we don't collect Widow's Mite. You make money here, it is our entitlement. Look for the COVID-19 task force account and make your donations there. There are poor people who still have Pride and Integrity.

- I won you in 2015, I won in 2019, how many times do you want me to win you?

- The only opposition party in Rivers State is SDP who won a seat in the House of Assembly. How can someone from a party who cannot produce a single Candidate just within the party to stand for an election come out to talk about how to run a State? Go and put your house in order.

- (to press men) Most of you don't like us, you eat our food but we know the interest you represent. Write your reports well, if you don't write well, Corona Virus will catch you.

228 Likes 32 Shares

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ok
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by modath(f): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Naija!

Lawlessness everyday... everyone forming don!

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Babysheart(f): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Inasmuch as Rivers people stands with Wike, this new person doesn't have much choices available.

11 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by guru90: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
I will keep on respecting WIke as a Correct Man.....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Zombiekiller010: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
I just watch the video of Oluwo of iwo wrapping weed, whoever record that video wont make heaven, people should respect other people's privacy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Some Nigerians need rehabilitation !
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Christy8906(f): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
, please if you are lead to assist me, I will be highly greatfull , anything any amount , cos no amount is too small,
Please check my signature for my account number thanks and may God bless you.

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by TruthSpeaker: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
WHETIN HAPPEN NAH, WHY THE DEPLOYMENT?
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by ignis: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Why must it always be Rivers state vs Federal Government ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Staro: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2020

Stupid foolish useless president.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by fishmonger1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Make sense
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by AsawanaDgreat: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Something fishy is smelling

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins / Akeredolu Visits Face Mask Production Center In Akure (Photos) / We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.