Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People (85016 Views)

IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above / Onnoghen Case: Supreme Court Speaks On Receiving Orders From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Galaticos444: 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yenefer:
Idiot when u are sober u will realize ur mistake. ExxonMobil is bigger than Africa talkless of Rivers
young lady don't b a dullard like ur president,exonmobil needs rivers more dan rivers needs exonmobil.exonmobil is in a competitive business so dey can easily b substituted

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Shizzyguy: 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
"Winke" is just doing all these for optics sake. Nothing special about his speech. Over 50% of confirmed Covid-19 cases alone are in Lagos so it is normal that there would be a lot of focus there. Lagos is more susceptible to higher cases of Covid-19 than any other state in Nigeria if not properly managed because of its population. The same "Winke" relaxed restrictions for religious gatherings last week and quickly reversed it after most of the religious bodies in the state still advised their members to stay home. One thing we will realize after this is that Governance is beyond building roads and bridges so that everyone sees and clap for your or nickname you Mr. Projects. Roads are important so is a working healthcare system and many others.

5 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by KingRabota: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Isn't that what he is ?
A blood thirsty, nepotic , terrorist ,and General tyrant ?

Abegi shift well

backbone503:

When PMB react now, na dis same una go call am "General", " dictator " and all sorts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by gare2510(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
We need money to continue to tackle Covid 19, these guys are essential oil workers to ensure continuity of oil production. I hope by the time they all down tools both the federal and state governments are unable to pay salaries join the lockdown we will continue to hail Wike. Sooner or later the oil companies will begin moving out of Port Harcourt then the state will have a good old days story like Warri. A word is enough.

6 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by BarrElChapo(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
Weed Smoking, Tobacco sniffing and coccaine licking governor. Always hyperactive and hyperventing

And was he making reference to the South East governors when he alluded that some governors were going to pay homage to Buhari For favors? how kom there's no vocal governor like wike in the whole of south east?

Like for cowardice Share for Respect

Shame on you. All these epistle for likes and share angry

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by maestroferddi: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wike The Ironside...

Man with steel balls.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by oganology33(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
A foolish pompous Governor, always showing the power that isn't there. How I wish he can be suspended for some weeks by NASS to know he's a NOBODY. Cultist

A Governor elected by RIVERS people in a democracy suspended by NASS
The same NASS that can't even suspend a mere federal govt appointee

U get COVID-19

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Kdon2: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
Weed Smoking, Tobacco sniffing and coccaine licking governor. Always hyperactive and hyperventing

And was he making reference to the South East governors when he alluded that some governors were going to pay homage to Buhari For favors? how kom there's no vocal governor like wike in the whole of south east?

We can all see now! We dont need to be told. He is a stand upper
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by johnsnow2020(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Some governors don't even know there duty's

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Celly2020: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Everybody have concur with wike this time no body is against him now, all his Enemies has been silenced congratulations to River people for Electing him

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
The fearless lion

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by ThatFairGuy: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Nuisance of a governor

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by sevo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yenefer:
Idiot when u are sober u will realize ur mistake. ExxonMobil is bigger than Africa talkless of Rivers

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Emmasnoop(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Quiet your dirty mouth you are one of the thief that steal from south to enrich the North mumu people.

4 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Dshocker(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
skedman:

you are the illiterate
Dont you know that most of the oil company's are investors that represent a country.
America, France, Italy and others

Illiterate number 2,no investor can be bigger than her host,talk more of a state government that has its state constitution.....

You would have said those oil companies should enact a constitution/law that governs rivers state....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by friday2011(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yenefer:

Shame... An executive governor is an idiot for speaking against something that is wrong?

This social media don too give privileges i swear.

6 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by DonBenny77(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
ghostwriter0147:
Watched him making the speech on the NEWS, I must admit, I like his attitude and agility, unlike some other lifeless humans.
Someone above made mention about excessive weed smoking? If it's weed that's making this man speak like this, the impact of weed must really be good.
It really is but has to be of a high grade not cheap weed.
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Shizzyguy: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Galaticos444:
young lady don't b a dullard like ur president,exonmobil needs rivers more dan rivers needs exonmobil.exonmobil is in a competitive business so dey can easily b substituted

No need to abuse the lady but Exxonmobil does not need Rivers state. All their platforms are offshore. And their Qua Iboe Terminal is in Akwa Ibom.

4 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by macaranta(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
It's foolish for so called expats to be transiting the Rivers State territory without a clear medical procedure for Covid-19 mitigation. When shii hits the fan, we would understand that it's better to over react than lose countless life due to Abuja oil...

4 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Yenefer(f): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Galaticos444:
No one, I will repeat no country in this world can substitute ExxonMobil

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by ThatFairGuy: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Afa, at bolded; you also die of covid-19 wink
Meanwhile, they can use Federal might. That boy is too arrogant, his fvckup needs treatment
oganology33:

A Governor elected by RIVERS people in a democracy suspended by NASS
The same NASS that can't even suspend a mere federal govt appointee

U get COVID-19
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by macaranta(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
gare2510:
We need money to continue to tackle Covid 19, these guys are essential oil workers to ensure continuity of oil production. I hope by the time they all down tools both the federal and state governments are unable to pay salaries join the lockdown we will continue to hail Wike. Sooner or later the oil companies will begin moving out of Port Harcourt then the state will have a good old days story like Warri. A word is enough.

Nobody is stopping them from working, they should submit to health regulations in a time as this. I'm sure that is CSR 101.

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Yenefer(f): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
prekumohtim:

Yeah they are bigger than Africa but operate within the law of the land. Without the oil , they are nothing. The oil producing countries make them big buy giving them contracts, without that contract they are just useless. There's no company that's bigger than its host country. External environment plays a great role in any business, no firm can be bigger than that except it wants to be out of the business. Let them respect the laws of the land, no exemption
What law? I recommend a book for u just download it and read it. It's called prisoners of geography

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Frederick2017: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Confirmed words.... Wike, more strenght and power to your elbow.
Talk from Men...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by DEADALIVE: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
From my point of view the obsolete constitution is what is causing this menace thereby subjecting the people as a pun to their selfish interest both wike and pmb. ..

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by macaranta(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yenefer:
No one, I will repeat no country in this world can substitute ExxonMobil

ExxonMobil is a fraction of Standard Oil and there are many substitute upstream companies. Don't yarn dust.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by omonnakoda: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
IstandwithWike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by supercase1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yenefer:
I don't care what everyone else says. I don't think you're that idiot.
Stop been tribalistic,what have tribalism led this country to,just ask yourself that always learn to speak the truth when you see it, nepotism,bigotry, hypocrisy won't lead you and this country anywhere
Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Wike becareful make your egungun no go enter express
Babe say the truth or forever remain silent. Na once man dey die. U can't expect positive change and u are afraid of saying the truth. Persons like u no fit follow for revolution

4 Likes

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by joelag: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
gare2510:

They should use the money they made from whistle blowing.. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by Munzy14(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
backbone503:

When PMB react now, na dis same una go call am "General", " dictator " and all sorts.
React to what exactly?

So oil is bigger than the life of river state people?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People by HundHunter(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
A governor who does not respect his President, is that one a governor?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.