Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey (4522 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile / Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile / Founder Of LGBT, Harry Hay, A White Sex Magick Practicing Pedophile Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 12:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Wow
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Call out them Black psychopaths
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen church where they worship the god Molech where comes the word Molest for the act of molestation. See the Google Images of so called men and women of God defiling children by the millions all over the Earth. 

Rome founded by the satanic pedophile psychopathic perverted Dirty Moors. These cave beasts had bad teachers. 

Call out them devils and then you will be walking the path instead of just knowing it. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=niv&sxsrf=ALeKk01QzbIy2_exxJKuRl5FU5A2jK5ITg:1587030128412&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjw2LT40-zoAhVulHIEHbNbCb8Q_AUoAnoECAsQAg&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

5g is the Apocalypse
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
So this post proves that Baal worshippers are hiding themselves under Christianity, Catholic and now Judaism. Those of you who in ignorance, which ignorance is a weapon of the devil, believe that adults are naturally attracted to children. No, this is the religion of Molech the demon form of Baal where comes the word Molest and Molestation. By molesting children they are feeding the demons in secret who grants the rabbis power, wealth and abundance. All the LGBT movement was concocted by cults whose members are all homosexuals and the grand Masons are pedophiles. This includes Black Americans my own people involved in wicked child sacrifice. Where does White Supremacy end and Satanism begins?

See for yourself the Fallen Temple

https://www.google.com/search?q=rabbi+child+rape&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi4vP_Zk4HpAhViTDABHQyBDpkQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=rabbi+child+rape&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQA1D6WliIZWDEbGgAcAB4AIABqwGIAdUEkgEDMi4zmAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=p-eiXvjMD-KYwbkPjIK6yAk&bih=520&biw=360&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&prmd=niv

5G is the Apocalypse

Wake up out your slumber

Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
The people behind the pedophilia are homosexuals and the people behind the child sacrifice are homosexuals. Homosexuals are members of evil cults terrorizing the world on behalf of demons. Aids is caused by anal sex and it's a reverse sex magick practice inside Baal worship that tunes in on the frequency of demons. This is why homosexuality is demonic possession and used by high level Masons to conjure powerful demons to incarnate their being.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
So this post proves that Baal worshippers are hiding themselves under Christianity, Catholic and now Judaism. Those of you who in ignorance, which ignorance is a weapon of the devil, believe that adults are naturally attracted to children. No, this is the religion of Molech the demon form of Baal where comes the word Molest and Molestation. By molesting children they are feeding the demons in secret who grants the rabbis power, wealth and abundance. All the LGBT movement was concocted by cults whose members are all homosexuals and the grand Masons are pedophiles. This includes Black Americans my own people involved in wicked child sacrifice. Where does White Supremacy end and Satanism begins?

See for yourself the Fallen Temple

https://www.google.com/search?q=rabbi+child+rape&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi4vP_Zk4HpAhViTDABHQyBDpkQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=rabbi+child+rape&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQA1D6WliIZWDEbGgAcAB4AIABqwGIAdUEkgEDMi4zmAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=p-eiXvjMD-KYwbkPjIK6yAk&bih=520&biw=360&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&prmd=niv

5G is the Apocalypse

Wake up out your slumber

Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Evil Archons
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
Wake up out your
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Stay on message
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by PervertProphet: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Truthfulvoice:

Name them Black psychopaths behind the one world government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ryow-efOQY

Child Sacrifice, Transgender Issues… and Baal Worship

Home » Watchman on Alert blog » Watchman on Alert »Political and Social INSIGHTS » Child Sacrifice, Transgender Issues… and Baal Worship

What is at the root of such huge change as regards procreation and sexuality in the post modern era?

Why has the Transgender Issue become such a big deal? How did marriage between two people of the same sex become legal? How is it that gay couples adopt more easily in some Western nations than heterosexual couples?

All of this is rooted in an explosion of Lesbian and Gay Rights, which led the way to Gay Marriage, and is now morphing into a confusion of what is biologically male and female. It’s amazing isn’t it, how much the thinking in the West has been transformed, even just in this last decade? Even gays themselves never expected the legalisation of Gay Marriage back when they simply wanted equality with heterosexual couples living Common Law.

Another aspect of change is as regards abortion. It is virtually “on demand” as a woman’s right in some states; the unborn are not considered human… so that abortion is perfectly acceptable morally.

What is at the root of all of this transformation?

I suspect what we have now in Western Society, with abortion leading the way, is a shadow form of the Baal worship that existed three thousand years ago. Hinged on the sacrifice of children to the god Baal in exchange for blessing, protection and prosperity, is the pagan religion of the same name that seems to be manifesting today in the West under the guise of human rights for women and the transgender community.

Yes, remember Ahab and Jezebel, King and Queen of Israel? There are many Biblical references to pagan worship infecting Hebrew religious practices, particularly that of the pagan Cannanite god Baal, but perhaps it is particularly pronounced during the lifetime of the foreign Queen Jezebel, wife of Israel’s king in the time of the prophet Elijah. (read 1 Kings 16 – 2 Kings 9)

Baal sought child sacrifice. Baal worship gave honour to women. Baal worship is and has always been pagan; today it is replacing the laws and beliefs based upon Judaeo-Christian roots, which honours the GOD of the Bible, His laws and His ways. Yet if you asked most people who believe and follow this new morality, I suspect few would have ever heard of Baal. In fact, some would even consider themselves Christian or Jewish and standing for the rights, freedoms and needs of their fellow human beings as an act of Christian love. Others defend Secular Humanism, not as a faith or religion but as a principle.

I have watched over the decades the escalation of free sexuality. First it exploded as promiscuity, and then to homosexual expression. Beastiality is now on the rise in some Western cultures. But perhaps the most bizaare indicator of extreme change has been the redefining of male and female. Common sense and biology have been replaced by vague feelings of “what I feel like, is what I am” and it has become politically incorrect and taboo to define girls and boys according to their biological parts (I’ve witnessed it in Spain, USA, Canada to site three nations).

I have been reading a book which has suddenly helped me to put my finger on what is really happening. Jonathan Cahn’s book, The Paradigm discusses the parallel spiritual activities behind the Clinton and Obama years with that of Ahab and Jezebel. The information he provides has made me realise the overall sexual transformation is rooted in Baal Worship… The transgender issue, homosexual rights and freedoms, abortion-on-demand are all rooted in the pagan belief system of Baal. This explains the “religious fervour” of politicians who demand changes in our society and disregard sense, freedom, protection of children and the unborn. It’s a religion!

Now that I see behind the individual issues and lump them all together, it seems clear to me that the move is to extinguish Judea-Christian theology and practice in favour of Baal. It is a deeply spiritual issue, not Christianity vs secularism or even atheism, but belief in Yehovah and a following of His ways vs succumbing to the rule of Baal.

Now we recognise Baal Worship: fertility, sexuality, witchcraft and war

This makes it easier to combat (spiritually) the course of change that has been happening. It really isn’t against flesh and blood (Ephesians 6) nor even individual mindsets and entities, but one pervasive force that is influencing the West, drawing us away from our roots to that which is incomprehensibly irrational, forceful, persistent and deceitful. The force isn’t secularism or even atheism, not Eastern religions or even Islam. It is Baal.

So, let’s read up on Baal: it’s practices, it’s system of belief, and it’s passion so we can fight the good fight and finish the race.

“We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers….” Ephesians 6:10 – 16

Read up, pray up, digest and recognise

It is a false religion we are battling, not a series of random attacks from various sources. It is an ancient false religion. Let’s learn about it, recognise it and fight the good fight to defeat the enemy.

Are you Black Hebrew Israelite?
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

Are you Black Hebrew Israelite?

Are you Jesus Christ or Bobrisky?

grin

Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by PervertProphet: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
EvilArchons:

Are you Jesus Christ or Bobrisky?

grin

This was lame and the question I asked was never confrontational. I just wanted to understand what your own ideology comes from as I was watching the other video you posted. It was never meant to attack you maybe until that's established.
But you wrote some truth in there like the Baal Worship thing and Abortion but also from what I am discerning. I want to be sure on what you represent before I say anything else so I won't misjudge you.
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

This was lame and the question I asked was never confrontational. I just wanted to understand what your own ideology comes from as I was watching the other video you posted. It was never meant to attack you maybe until that's established.
But you wrote some truth in there like the Baal Worship thing and Abortion but also from what I am discerning. I want to be sure on what you represent before I say anything else so I won't misjudge you.

The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

The child sacrificers are the wealthiest and most powerful groups on Earth. They seem to be generational occult families and our notion of religion is considered naive to them as they were raised occultists. Many of them are hiding within Abrahamic religions as these condemn the satanic practice and is a perfect mask for these devil worshippers. They are Freemasons and other cults created by Romans and Christians. The Black Romans were Baal worshippers and taught it to their children the Jews who are the smartest and wealthiest of White people.

https://www.nairaland.com/5816910/5g-apocalypse-luciferan-baal-worship

Wake up out your slumber
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Party on Saturday and Church on Sunday plus they are homosexual. Bernie Mac consistently called out the Black church secret molech molestation worship. They Black elites killed him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CbuA_QWk4U
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Green and orange for pedophile trolls
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 12:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Name them devils

Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by dillan: 3:50am On Apr 30, 2020
this one is mad lmaoo
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by EvilArchons: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
dillan:
this one is mad lmaoo

Exactly what the Hermetic prophecy says that those wise will be thought to be mad and those insane will be thought to be wise. A whole continent reaping full of cults, witchcraft, child sacrifice, battle with homosexuality and corruption. This is among the African or Black Diaspora even more so.
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by Truthfulvoice: 12:12am On May 02, 2020
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by Truthfulvoice: 12:15am On May 02, 2020
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by Blackarchons: 8:12pm On May 06, 2020
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by Blackarchons: 9:12pm On May 06, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship
Re: 5G Is The Apocalypse: Habitation Of Pervert Pedophile Pysochopath Birds Of Prey by Blackarchons: 12:39am On May 07, 2020
Alot of Black people are behind the homosexual witchcraft and child sacrifice. This has been going with portions of the Black race for thousands of years before the Neanderthal mixing. In fact the Neanderthal mixing was done by evil dark magicians among Blacks to use them in wars of conquest.

No more secrets are safe.

5g is the Apocalypse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) / P-SQUARE (peter & Paul) SEPARATE! / Burna Boy Tattoos Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.