Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Abba Kyari Is Dead! - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Is Dead! (198050 Views)

APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by kalufelix(m): 4:55am On Apr 18, 2020
ensamy:
He traveled instead of Osibanjo and now died Osibanjo's possible die shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin R.I.P
Remember osibanjo is a master at escaping death...He can escape sosolliso with all that black on black attire...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 18, 2020
jaxxy:

I say people with good health had bad symptoms. Young people sm with access to good treatment still lost. Once it's develop to a certain stage it's an uphill task.

Why do u think sm people are asymptomatic? There are variations in strands.

I don't really want to waste my time arguing this early.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by alexvatt(m): 4:57am On Apr 18, 2020
mynd1:
My heart is so broken right now. Allah Ya sa Aljanat firdausi ur abode. RIP sir.
Take heart my dear. It is very painful.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by stormborn28(m): 4:57am On Apr 18, 2020
destinychildolu:
Burial details ke? I thought the government doesn't release corpses of covid 19 victims to families.

Exactly my thought...you can see how partial they are
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by larrieB(m): 4:58am On Apr 18, 2020
Can you all agree with me that Abba Kyari died an avoidable death. Remember, he contracted the diseased in Germany when he went for a meeting on Power Sector with the Siemens.What is the business of Chief of Staff with Power Sector? on a good day such meeting was supposed to be attended by the President or the Vice President or the Minister of Power. However, due to his hunger for Power he went Germany dressed in suit to be exposed to disease that ordinarily Osibanjo would have be exposed to.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Subonbon(m): 4:58am On Apr 18, 2020
Nnemuka:
Life
All the stolen common wealth couldn't save him.

RIP to the dead
my brother it couldn't o! Now the rest of them will certainly be afraid..
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by askakim(m): 4:58am On Apr 18, 2020
He had been on coma since when he came back to this Naija, I didn't expect him to survive the coma... one of the security agencies of buhari told me.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by payloader(m): 4:58am On Apr 18, 2020
I knew it. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by enemyofprogress: 5:00am On Apr 18, 2020
The acting president is dead
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by enemyofprogress: 5:00am On Apr 18, 2020
payloader:
I knew it. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by stormborn28(m): 5:00am On Apr 18, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Am a christian but i'll pray for his soul to RIP. May almighty Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him the highest rank of Jannah. Allah Ya Jikansa
you can't deceive Allah ok
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Subonbon(m): 5:01am On Apr 18, 2020
larrieB:
Can you all agree with me that Abba Kyari died an avoidable death. Remember, he contracted the diseased in Germany when he went for a meeting on Power Sector with the Siemens.What is the business of Chief of Staff with Power Sector? on a good day such meeting was supposed to be attended by the President or the Vice President or the Minister of Power. However, due to his hunger for Power he went Germany dressed in suit to be exposed to disease that ordinarily Osibanjo would have be exposed to.
thank you, if not for greed and stupidity. Power drunken man imagine all his wealth could not save him... Mallam of a man
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Antichristus: 5:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Buhari and Adesina are next in line in the hands of Almighty Coro the angel of death who doesn't care about human status.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by enemyofprogress: 5:01am On Apr 18, 2020
larrieB:
our God is good
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by uchrikk(m): 5:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Kyari is gone, but Corona is still here.
He traveled far where he contracted the virus, but you can contract it in your own street today.
If trouble is avoidable, avoid it.
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by gambia(m): 5:01am On Apr 18, 2020
The acting president is dead rather, so the Chinese doctors couldn't save him. Aisha buhari should be the most happiest person on earth right now. My people lets try and be safe, corona virus is real.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by enemyofprogress: 5:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Antichristus:
Buhari and Adesina are next in the line of Coro the almighty angel of death who doesn't care about human status.
insha Allah
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Antichristus: 5:04am On Apr 18, 2020
uchrikk:
Kyari is gone, but Corona is still here.
He traveled far where he contracted the virus, but you can contract it in your own street today.
If trouble is avoidable, avoid it.
May his soul rest in peace.

There is no rest for the wicked...his soul will never know rest. Buhari and Adesina are next in line. Their souls will never rest in peace.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Dukemmanuel(m): 5:04am On Apr 18, 2020
So sad... May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by freethesheeple(m): 5:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Melezenawii:
Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari, passes on

https://mobile.twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/1251295558112870400

Even with all the Billions and Billions Looted;they never cared about Fixing Nigeria and the Health Sector; their Thoughts has always been to Fly outside even with a Slight Cough.
I still Maintain that the Best Country to be Hit by Covid 19 is Nigeria.
From the top 2 Is gone;Others are in Line.
Covid 19 kills Nigerian President Aba Kyrian.
He died One week ago and the burning of offices began to cover their Tracks....
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Switruth: 5:06am On Apr 18, 2020
kalufelix:
Remember osibanjo is a master at escaping death...He can escape sosolliso with all that black on black attire...
. Just like in the movie. Apocalypto Osinbajo’s name is “Almost”. God dey save that man sha.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Ebenezer2021(m): 5:06am On Apr 18, 2020
BLOOD OF JESUS shocked shocked
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by hammer0: 5:07am On Apr 18, 2020
larrieB:

IF I WAS OSINBANJO, THIS WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO GET EXTRA PROTECTION.

U CAN IMAGINE THIS HEIDIOT CALLING THE VP ORDINARY.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Dayoebe(m): 5:07am On Apr 18, 2020
valar morghulis
All men shall die
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 18, 2020
Lostz:
training them on what? beauty stuff? this time of the night?

Yeah.. On skincare.
You know we have some midnight crawlers who only assimilate better in the wee hours.
So we gat to improvise for them.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by stormborn28(m): 5:08am On Apr 18, 2020
motta:
then you are saying he died long time ago
ofcourse...the rumour was everywhere... Our government are at shading things
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Jasongucci: 5:10am On Apr 18, 2020
The power drunk TYRANT is no more, Bubu watch ur back. Redemption is here at last
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Martiny(m): 5:10am On Apr 18, 2020
"Corpses of those who died of Corona virus won't to be released to the families, to be buried by NCDC". Hope this applies.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by hammer0: 5:10am On Apr 18, 2020
THIS IS HOW WE WILL WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND APC WILL BE GONE.

EACH DAY IS TRUILY A BLESSING.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by ThatFairGuy: 5:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Name one stolen wealth trailed to him or keep quiet forever. You'll also for, remember. Hope you are not worse
Nnemuka:
Life
All the stolen common wealth couldn't save him.

RIP to the dead
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by TheAlchemist: 5:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Philthe1st:

I agree with some of these, but that number 6 no follow.

Military weapons are much more potent that Biological ones.

The world is still in existence because of various accords and agreements banning the use of weapons of mass destruction.

The whole world can be wiped off in an hour if such weapons are used.

The unseen is more powerful than the seen... expect more government spending on the development of biological weapons... The world going forward will be a more fearful place to live.... if the issue of lab made viruses is not urgently addressed

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (49) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.