Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? (71996 Views)

The Main Reason Girls From Rich Homes Are Bad At Sex. / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 18, 2020
Since I entered the dating world I have been in relationship with girls from both rich homes and poor homes and I have observe something that intrigue me not only in my relationship both also those of my friends.

The ladies I have dated from rich home tend to be very grateful when you get them even a little gift or help them with a little favour. They tends to appreciate such favour with a very sincere heart and are very grateful to you.

Now this seems the opposite with girls from poor or simply lower income homes, I observe that girls from such poor and average home tend to be very entilted, selfish, insatiable and very ungrateful when you do things for them and they are the first to dump you when you begin to experience financial difficulties.

If you have come across this observation feel free to say your opinion and discuss the reason why its so. As for me, with what I have gone through in the hands of girls from poor home I have decided to marry a lady from a rich or at least a high income well to do home.

470 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by yanabasee(m): 2:09am On Apr 18, 2020
True....

Girls from poor homes often live with high expectations. They have a believe that their body is what they can offer and they will often act like they've given so much from their body... They don't have courtesy attitude....

718 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by UKBobo(m): 2:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Na so. Lesson 204 in life. Move onto next module.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 18, 2020
yanabasee:
True....

Girls from poor homes often live with high expectations. They have a believe that their body is what they can offer and they will often act like they've given so much from their body... They don't have courtesy attitude....
You have a point here

139 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Escodeb(m): 2:52am On Apr 18, 2020
I think it because of the moral standard of those you have dated or have something with.

One thing I appreciate about the rich parents is they mostly teach their children the importance of being appreciative to whatever help rendered to them and whatever is given to them.

271 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Humanoid01(m): 3:18am On Apr 18, 2020
yanabasee:
True....

I think there are many factors that contribute to this, it's not about coming from a poor home. There are unappreciative girls both from poor and wealthy homes.

430 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by purpinkx(m): 5:20am On Apr 18, 2020
The problem most humans have is seeing things in extremities, black and white, no middle ground.

[Some] Rich people [I've met] are greedy.
[The] Women [I've met] are wh°res.
[The] men [ I allow into my life] are dogs.

Etc.

We don't like to use the words in the brackets because it exposes something about us, and it makes our argument invalid.

I saw a research on coaches and training facilities.

Edit. Thank you Yaronorthside.

Yaronorthside:
it's called the Pygmalion effect

According to the research, when a coach, for some reason, likes a player and ‘thinks’ that they can go far in life, the coach gives them more training opportunities, corrects them constructively, freely offers useful tips and tricks, as well as become interested in their progress.

The player feels encouraged and, most times, becomes successful.

However, if the coach, for some reason, doesn't like a player and ‘thinks’ they don't have what it takes to be successful, he doesn't invest( or ’waste’) his time on the player. After all, they'll be no good.

Subconsciously, the player picks up on this and behaves accordingly. A few see it for what it is, do all they can to prove the Coach wrong, and they succeed.

A real life scenario. There's this shop I usually Barb at. There are two barbers in the shop, but I like one more than the other.

Even if the barber I like makes a mistake in my hair, I still feel dope AF. But, the other barber could give me a clean hair cut, maybe even better than that of the barber I like, and I'll feel my confidence drop until the hair grows back. I even had to get the barber's number so I'll schedule a haircut with him before going to the shop.

It is what it is, we are humans and we all have biases.

Could it be that you are projecting your expectations of these people on them? Or that you're attracting what you think of?

347 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by AfroKnight: 7:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Dating broke entitled girls is a chore. I have been lucky to avoid them. Well, any guy would spot them right from the beginning. You guys are still in the talking stage and she’s always running out of airtime. Well, she can either buy her own airtime or stay away and stop telling me about it. It won’t ever go beyond that stage for me.

A fairly comfortable working woman (or even a rich babe) is the goal especially if she takes pride in spoiling herself with her own money.

You see these brokeàss greedy babes here? There is nothing you can do rehabilitate them. It reminds me of those beggars on the road who would return to begging the next day, even if you gave them 100K cash at once. Why?

Cos they believe such fortune would come again soon.

That’s how these broke babes think. Once they land a guy who spends on them, they think their chances are getting better. They stay on the lookout for a richer, more generous guy to latch on to. Loyalty doesn’t exist in their dictionary. This is probably because poverty has affected them so bad, they never want to smell it even from afar. That’s cool. But a transactional relationship is not the only way out of poverty.

Guys, if you are not one who thinks to trap a woman with your money, then avoid broke and entitled women. They add no value. You’d check your life after 6 months and find out that all you enjoy in the relationship is sex which you have to pay for anyway. That’s a loss. No motivation. No support. You can’t even ask for her opinion on issues cos she’s not interested in anything that isn’t money or gifts.

Go for a woman who works for her money and doesn’t bother you for mundane things like money for hair and shopping. Go for a woman whose financial plan doesn’t depend on the man she will date or marry.

Go for a woman whose lifestyle is supported by her own money. She will add value to your life.

794 Likes 87 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Ihatefeminist: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2020
big fat lie!
Nah them worse pass!
Rich girls always rub the fact that their father have money on your face!
I once dated one; Gloria. that girl was a reck!
I pity the unfortunate fool wey go marry am.
Her papa money don enter her head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WrurdNU4AE

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Kobicove(m): 7:52am On Apr 18, 2020
That's cos girls from poor homes tend to have entitlement mentality undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Tozic: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2020
They do every thing within their reach to please the abject, poverty_stricken ones. They really know how the poor hate them badly.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by akaahs(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2020
Op, U may be right though my experience is from two girls. One, her mother was representing their constituency in the National Assembly. This girl is simple from head to toe, the way she talked to everyone working in their house, the way she treats me without any subjugation. The girl is just good to everyone she comes in contact with. Sadly, we aren't together now but she always wish.
The second one, her dad is into oil and gas business. I meet her around their residence in villa. So humble too but into drugs which I was able to her get out of it. She demand, appreciate my effort no matter how little it is. She cheerful giver but sadly, she died last year from stomach complications.

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by desvi: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2020
how many girls have you dated

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by PureGoldh(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Bros....the matter wey dey on ground so...e heavy for mouth.

The truth be say.... wether she is from rich or poor family...if a woman get good mannerz...she don get am..There is a man for every woman and there is a woman for every man.

Meanwhile,If you need Raw Original Honey.. Kindly contact 081 0166 6771 let's talk about it Now..No hug or handshake dx period..Stay safe Fam

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Bola146(f): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Rich... Hummmm...
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Skmoda360(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2020
tommyken:
Since I entered the dating world I have been in relationship with girls from both rich homes and poor homes and I have observe something that intrigue me not only in my relationship both also those of my friends.

The ladies I have dated from rich home tend to be very grateful when you get them even a little gift or help them with a little favour. They tends to appreciate such favour with a very sincere heart and are very grateful to you.

Now this seems the opposite with girls from poor or simply lower income homes, I observe that girls from such poor and average home tend to be very entilted, selfish, insatiable and very ungrateful when you do things for them and they are the first to dump you when you begin to experience financial difficulties.

If you have come across this observation feel free to say your opinion and discuss the reason why its so. As for me, with what I have gone through in the hands of girls from poor home I have decided to marry a lady from a rich or at least a high income well to do home.
They are all not appreciative just few cuz they always feel pompous and on top of the world when you tryna have a conversation with them....talking from experience though.

Poor/ impoverished girls are the worst ....those ones are pure leech.....just bring, keep bringing is their slogan ....

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2020
Poor ass bitches
Nah They don't even come my way
I don't pray to even date them
Is like bringing more problem to yourself sad

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Happyfela(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Well, girls from broken homes are the worst of the worst, and if it's a broken poor home, boy run

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by chinchonglee(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Never date a girl from a poor home...

That's my number 1 rule and I ll never break that rule.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by traihit: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2020
purpinkx:
The problem most humans have is seeing things in extremities, black and white, no middle ground.

[Some] Rich people [I've met] are greedy.
[The] Women [I've met] are wh°res.
[The] men [ I allow into my life] are dogs.

Etc.

We don't like to use the words in the brackets because it exposes something about us, and it makes our argument invalid.

I saw a research on coaches and training facilities.

According to the research, when a coach, for some reason, likes a player and ‘thinks’ that they can go far in life, the coach gives them more training opportunities, corrects them constructively, freely offers useful tips and tricks, as well as become interested in their progress.

The player feels encouraged and, most times, becomes successful.

However, if the coach, for some reason, doesn't like a player and ‘thinks’ they don't have what it takes to be successful, he doesn't invest( or ’waste’) his time on the player. After all, they'll be no good.

Subconsciously, the player picks up on this and behaves accordingly. A few see it for what it is, do all they can to prove the Coach wrong, and they succeed.

A real life scenario. There's this shop I usually Barb at. There are two barbers in the shop, but I like one more than the other.

Even if the barber I like makes a mistake in my hair, I still feel dope AF. But, the other barber could give me a clean hair cut, maybe even better than that of the barber I like, and I'll feel my confidence drop until the hair grows back. I even had to get the barber's number so I'll schedule a haircut with him before going to the shop.

It is what it is, we are humans and we all have biases.

Could it be that you are projecting your expectations of these people on them? Or that you're attracting what you think of?

What a sensible analyses you've made here!
I'll call that 'Preference Bias' and it happens in the world of education too.
If a teacher sees a child and assumed that the child will be intelligent, he/she gives the child more attention, asks more questions and expects more from the child. The child notices this and adjusts accordingly.
Meanwhile, the ones that have been ignored take cue from that and also act accordingly. They assume in their head that their lives isn't to any good, they're bad etc and this will in turn make them all the negativity they've thought of.

We have a natural tendency to be biased towards something or someone instead of another and this shapes our view of them and ultimately, the results we get from them. Even our experiences on life is full of biases which eventually favours or disfavours us. It's all about being unassuming and opening one's mind. Give everyone a chance no matter who they are. I've met someone I didn't like at the first and second meeting but by the year ending, he was closest neighbor, friend and confidant. Let's give all at least two chances.

98 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by mumumugu(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
DEM NO HUSTLE FOR MONEY.
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by faithugo64(f): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
If you have not been in a relationship with at least 100 women, then your assumption is wrong.

I do not mean you should date 100 women, I'm only trying to say that it is wrong to judge other women because of your bitter experience with very few women. Everyone is not the same

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
MY ADVICE remains the same always:
COMPLETELY AVOID a Lady who has nothing else to offer beyond sexxx in this modern time.

IF you try it as a STRUGGLING YOUNG MAN in your thirties, you will come back looking like a sixty year old man.
Even LADIES, will never attempt such. They cherish Hard work and Fame a lot

..... a Wealthy Man can attempt such because he has a lot in stock, but to your greatest shock, most people who struggled to make wealth never attempt such, because you may find yourself on the ground the next day.
POVERTY is not Genetic, na God and Common Sense they Lift Person.

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by ChristineC: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin I don't think it has anything to do with rich or poor.
it's just like benevolence, it's either in you or not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by NaijadrivaCars: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmm. Maybe. Most women are unappreciative.

They think the world owes them for having an "oil well".

See how they do when you give them something...

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by Kobicove(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Skmoda360:

They are all not appreciative just few cuz they always feel pompous and on top of the world when you tryna have a conversation with them....talking from experience though.

Poor/ impoverished girls are the worst ....those ones are pure leech.....just bring, keep bringing is their slogan ....

grin
Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by iLegendd(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
To avoid looking prideful.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? by itsme01: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
undecided

cos money no be their problem

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / I'm Going To Marry A White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.