Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada (3117 Views)

The Real Problem With Leadership And Followership In Nigeria: My Opinion. / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Buhari Enjoys ‘cult-like’ Followership; Ekweremadu, PDP Govs Supporting Him – BM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by Toluwaase(m): 3:55am On Apr 18, 2020
I noticed Abba Kyari was the hottest topic in Canada, few minutes after the official announcement of his death today.

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by SweetJoystick(m): 4:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Nigerians no dey Canada? angry
Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:19am On Apr 18, 2020
INNA LILLAH WA INNA ILAEHI RAJIUN

2 Likes

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 18, 2020
he is a controversial figure so his death should be a hot topic among Nigerians all over the world

1 Like

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by ThatFairGuy: 5:00am On Apr 18, 2020
Most time, GOOD PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS VICTIMISED. This man might be different from how majority sees him.
Infact, I've never seen his fault aside the stereotype cabal badge embedded on him.
He seems very intelligent though, how he speaks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:16am On Apr 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Most time, GOOD PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS VICTIMISED. This man might be different from how majority sees him.
Infact, I've never seen his fault aside the stereotype cabal badge embedded on him.

My thoughts exactly too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Rest on Kyari.

Abba Kyari was a great man.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by Bighead9: 5:39am On Apr 18, 2020
May his Soul Rest In Peace

1 Share

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by tatatar: 6:49am On Apr 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
A lot of people are bold enough to pray for and be happy about a fellow human's death based on a conspiracy theory.
That's how curses will follow some idiots and they won't know how it came about.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by ThatFairGuy: 6:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Exactly
tatatar:

A lot of people are bold enough to pray for and be happy about a fellow human's death based on a conspiracy theory.
That's how curses will follow some idiots and they won't know how it came about.

1 Like

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by millhouse: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
never seen?, you don’t need to see to know When the president’s wife kept crying that a certain people around her husband are not allowing Nigerians feel the impact of this administration and are just around him for their selfish interest , you think she spoke because she just felt like ? That was a cry from the soul of a woman seeing all the ills going on in this government.

1 Like

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by thunderfirebubu: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2020
Chai president Abba kyari is gone

1 Like

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by ThatFairGuy: 7:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Thanks for reminding me. He's with his God now. Whether good or bad, his judgement has begun. Let's all remember DEATH. It's only me and my deeds. I'm Cold
millhouse:
never seen?, you don’t need to see to know When the president’s wife kept crying that a certain people around her husband are not allowing Nigerians feel the impact of this administration and are just around him for their selfish interest , you think she spoke because she just felt like ? That was a cry from the soul of a woman seeing all the ills going on in this government.

1 Like

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by Roon9(m): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2020
So why was he sacked if he was still alive and nobody knows if he'd die or survive
Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by Ventura1: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2020
He's the COS to the President of Nigeria, the story must trend.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by greenskittles: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2020
I see "trends for you" which are trends based on the people you follow and things you like (Nigerian) even though you're in Canada. If it were otherwise it'd say "Canada Trends"

3 Likes

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by DanHaske: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2020
millhouse:
If only you knew the woman you are talking about

1 Like

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by DanHaske: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2020
I know there is going to be a kind of shake up in appointments that had been made because a lot of the appointments made by the president was influenced by Mallam Kyari.
I think that is the reason why Buratai is forming agility these days. His back bone is gone

1 Like

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by HappyPagan: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2020
tatatar:

Curses don't work.. except you are poor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2020
The death of those that brought hardship and suffering to the people...

Will be celebrated globally

2 Likes

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by TheSTreetman: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Any country you are tweeting from, as long as you've Nigeria followers. You must always see Nigeria trends..

So STFU

1 Like

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 18, 2020
What are the trends saying about him, good or bad? In Nigeria here, so many people are celebrating. Aso Rock Clinic is celebrating? Are they celebrating in Canada too?

1 Like

Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by doggedfighter(f): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2020
We're in for it this period. By the time bloggers finish with us with Abba kyari gist we will wish he's alive grin grin grin
Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by BENARI: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

So how one speaks is a marker for intelligence?

Hmmmmmmm! shocked I never knew
Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by millhouse: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2020
DanHaske:

If only you knew the woman you are talking about
. Very well I do ... and she has empathy towards Nigerians way above the Late COS ..he added to the mess the health sector is in today . If you care to find out google what transpired between and the NHIS
Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by dustmalik: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2020
millhouse:
. Very well I do ... and she has empathy towards Nigerians way above the Late COS ..he added to the mess the health sector is in today . If you care to find out google what transpired between and the NHIS
I'm sure you have irrefutable evidence as to what he did to NHIS, asides hearsay?
Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by Odoctor(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2020
If only hoods make monks. Rip.
Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by millhouse: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2020
dustmalik:

I'm sure you have irrefutable evidence as to what he did to NHIS, asides hearsay?
Oga it’s in the open ... MoH till date can not purchase any equipment today because Kyari Usurped the powers and gave it to Ministry of agriculture since 2018 ,when he had personal squabbles with the former health minister which he has refused to revert till now . Who gave him such powers to do that !! ,
Do you know the stress the health ministry is going through just to get approval from another ministry to buy medical equipment for health workers in this emergency we find ourselves in because ,one man chose to goverment like his personal business !!

Kai Nigerians even when God help una from your oppressors una go still Dey booth lick them
Re: Wow! I Never Knew Mallam Abba Kyari Has A Strong Followership In Canada by aameyah(f): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2020
When millions of Nigerians have relocated due to the governments ineptitude. Of course, they are following events from a a safe distance.

(1) (Reply)

Rain Destroys Abakpa-nike Road Commissioned Last Month By Ugwuanyi (photos/video / No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi / ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.