Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute (65141 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by michoim(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
They misled others to hate him while alive and are now writing good stuff about him after his death.
On point...and all information that FFK use to claim he had on presidency may be from him(I don't know but just my opinion).
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by 3Ceagle(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
They misled others to hate him while alive and are now writing good stuff about him after his death.

They disagreed on political front but remained friends. Does that tell you anything? People can strongly disagree but remain friends. I hope those online warriors will learn something from this. If we can be a bit sober behind the keyboard we will understand that life has more meaning than always wanting to be politically correct, or have the loudest mouth. RIP Abb Kyari.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
This one wey ffk dey wear Ibo costume.I hope say he never denounce Yoruba?I also noticed say he cherish Ibo women a lot.Especially the yellow pawpaw them.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by orunmila144: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
tot:
Abba Kyari's medical history was sent to Nigeria from a hospital in St John's Wood, one of the most affluent areas in London YET Nigerian medical doctors' salaries were being withheld, incessant strikes due to poor infrastructure etc. So many people whose deaths could have been avoided have died in Nigeria, those are the true victims.

Compare that to Boris Johnson who was treated at St Thomas hospital, a hospital regular people go, the standards are high enough to treat both rich and poor.
i was born in st thomas hospital

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by LagosWahala: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
infohenry:
Please help me outline those his misdeeds. That man was just the president staff, you can not claim to have any personal encounter with him for you to hate him this badly. So if you can educate me on his misdeeds, may be i will understand to root of all this hatred for this man even in death. Thank you and remain bless.

MTN bribe scandal.....took 500m vs the US$ billions the country demanded.

Scammed his own relative...... Has to be true if not a serving cop who investigated it will not have been arrested by DSS and treated in a way that made him wail like a kid on Ordinary Ahmed's show.

Till date, Mr Kyari never personally appeared to defend his honour on the matter citing schedule, but VPYO has been on the same show twice now.

Let's just all say our RIPs and move on
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by ednut1(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
daddytime:
FFK don reach 60?
59 will be 60 this year
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by truthbitesnaija: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2020
What is the difference between those who remorsefully sympathize the death of Abba Kyari in public but scornfully celebrate it in private... AND those who ignorantly celebrate his death in public but regrettably ask God for forgiveness in deep thought in private, realizing that death is inevitable to all?

Every Nigerian belongs to either of this category in a time like this.�

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Enice(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2020
Deepfeel:

I still hate him in death nothing change
how do you guys do this? hating someone you don't really know. you never met him or had business with him. I think your body system must be worked up for you to do this.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by West2019(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2020
This man is a fool
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by airminem(f): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
If the sudden news of the death cry of Nigerians chief staff, late Mallam Abba Kyarri brings joy to you, then DEATh comes to us all you should.

RIP
embarassed
I just need your assistance
at this time
21 21923725 Uba
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Villain7: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
FFK is just a genius...
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by 24kmagic: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
honest1480:
Oga FFK, when he was alive, you could have written something good about him, especially your present confession, then follows by his misdeeds.

FFK has always publicly eulogized Abba Kyari.
He has always been a big fan of Abba Kyari despite him being a strong hater of Buhari.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by johnoj24(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
I spit on his dead body! Bastar.do!
why all this hatred did he rape you while alive that you will hate him even to the grave?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by GentlyLoud: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
its Really sad what we say after people die.. Please let us respect the dead.

To get FACE MASK

We ship Nation wide to wholesellers and retailers

Different Designs and fabrics of FACE MASK

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by okuwehcris: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
Anyone that follows FFK will end up in pit the guy is an hypocrite in short a cry baby, he will reign Insult on them and when something happens he will call them friend only hypocrite act this way what of people he has led to hate and dislike the man what will their thinking be? Some are still insulting despite the fact that he is dead already shame on him because to him everything is just a game

You didn't read his write up "we are good friends for 40years even duo we disagree in politics but he was a good man". It shows you they where enemy in public but friends in private.

Why do you think FFK has not been convicted of his crime? Never trust politicians, they tell themselves it's a game they must play to succeed...

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by AfroKnight: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
He was the voice and hands behind Buhari. The same voice and hands FFK criticised relentlessly.

Now he is a good man. Well, in Nigeria, all dead men are saints regardless of their deeds.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by ddippset(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2020
This silly man never misses any opportunity to mention Cambridge.

To Fani Kayode;

All of his friends in Buhari's government are good people;

But all those in Buhari's government who are not his friends are bad people.

What manner of hypocrisy is this?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by oladeleabbey(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2020
May God saves us in this country,and guide our leaders aright
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by kem5500: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2020
4xi9iuzsjg
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by gratiaeo(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Now i know why EFCC could not convict FFK. All Nigeria politicians belong to one secret cult, forget their political parties
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by omoadeleye(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
Anyone that follows FFK will end up in pit the guy is an hypocrite in short a cry baby, he will reign Insult on them and when something happens he will call them friend only hypocrite act this way what of people he has led to hate and dislike the man what will their thinking be? Some are still insulting despite the fact that he is dead already shame on him because to him everything is just a game

Politics is a dirty game mehn

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by ofiko123(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2020
It is when you die that people know that you are a good man..
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Qwertychiva: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2020
y buhari nor die
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Thugnificent(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2020
I now I know why ffk never criticized this man.

And why FFK was never picked up DSS for his useless utterances.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by frank41(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2020
tot:
Abba Kyari's medical history was sent to Nigeria from a hospital in St John's Wood, one of the most affluent areas in London YET Nigerian medical doctors' salaries were being withheld, incessant strikes due to poor infrastructure etc. So many people whose deaths could have been avoided have died in Nigeria, those are the true victims.

Compare that to Boris Johnson who was treated at St Thomas hospital, a hospital regular people go, the standards are high enough to treat both rich and poor.

Thanks for your nice comment.
He has paid his own price in a very hard and irreparable way"death".
That dude called COVIK19Birus,careless about political and financial status!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by daddytime(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2020
ednut1:
59 will be 60 this year

And Kyari is 73 or thereabouts.

I like their friendship despite their age disparity.

grin
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Unrated900(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Bullion van is gone
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Okuda(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:

a hypo or an hypo. i thought aeiou vowels were only supposed to be preceeded by "an'"and till now i have not come across any exception to that rule..

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Urchman200: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
do u mean people just hate him without having reason to do so? People don't hate u but ur actions and inaction do.when he was in government he was having a negative over bearing influence in the administration and the result is what we have today in Buhari leadership, so much tribal, ethnic, religious and nepotism was the order of the day, ffk can say whatever he likes about him it's doesn't change his original self, tomorrow when someone says Buhari or apc was the best to happen to Nigeria u will come to justify the statement, pls allow people chose what is good or bad for them.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by SommyGudman(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
More than 150 Nigerians died so far from the virus, nobody knew their names nor their identity.
A Chief of Staff dies and everyone don turn breaking news-caster.

Hustle oh
150 Nigerian kwa
God have mercy
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Hypocrit: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
mention one abuse ffk have hauled on this man without recourse to their old bond?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) / Why Atiku Picked Peter Obi As Running Mate – Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.