Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute (65133 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by unto(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2020
May his soul rest in the Lord bosom. He died because there is no medical tourism otherwise he would have been flown out of the country for treatment. Nigeria leaders should know that there is no place like home.
Mtn monthly data subscription
1gig=500
2gig=900
3gig=1300
5gig =2100
Call or WhatsApp
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by HIPROFILE(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
They misled others to hate him while alive and are now writing good stuff about him after his death.

Disagreeing politically does not make them enemies bro just that the followers have shallow mind to understand politics the way this people do

Major reason you will see wike and Amaechi laughing together and hug each other when they meet in an ocassion. this people are childhood friends went to same schools and served same boss so they all know what they are doing
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Modsfav: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2020
May his soul rest in peace

Check my signature if u are bored or depress
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Hypocrit: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
You will be the one to go to his tweet to find your answer
you have short memory. ffk has never hidden the fact of their friendship, and how the man was one of the best in his dad law firm. He has always said it that they only have political differences. I think the bmc/bmf lost of memory is intentional.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by doctore212(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Abeg, boys for my street dey set Canopy and about killing one cow.

They are just jubilating over this news.

What a life.

But hunger dey my side oo, I go join the party when everything set. Atleast make I chop afternoon food abeg.

RIP.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by izubext007: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2020
are u sure?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by sdee2k3: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
daddytime:
FFK don reach 60? grin
He would be 60 in few months time. He was born 1960.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by ehis05(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2020
May his soul rest in peace. This is a call for our leaders to always do what is right. The healthcare system they abandoned since time immemorial isn't well equiped to even give them quality health care right now, the ones they patronise abroad they don't even have access to right now. One way or the other whatever we do comes back to us.

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by koffsman(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2020
#1, I didn't insult u I only said go to his tweet to find your answer but you village People still allowed you to display the stupidity of your Generation. And regarding lost of memory I guess that's your Generational illness stupid fellow
Hypocrit:
you have short memory. ffk has never hidden the fact of their friendship, and how the man was one of the best in his dad law firm. He has always said it that they only have political differences. I think the bmc/bmf lost of memory is intentional.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by itu404(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Human beings are the same from day one. like when they wanted Christ death they cried out vehemently for his crucifixion, but after he died they said: Luke 23:47 , Certainly this was a righteous man. grin

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by odomanis: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
Anyone that follows FFK will end up in pit the guy is an hypocrite in short a cry baby, he will reign Insult on them and when something happens he will call them friend only hypocrite act this way what of people he has led to hate and dislike the man what will their thinking be? Some are still insulting despite the fact that he is dead already shame on him because to him everything is just a game

Have you ever wondered why with all the criticism against Buhari administration,no finger was laid on FFK by the administration ? As vindictive as Bubu is ?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by cardoctor(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Virginnn:
Nigerian politician and Frontline critic of the President Buhari's government, Olufemi Fani Kayode popularly called FFK, has paid glowing tributes to the dead C.O.S. Abba Kyari.

He revealed Kyari was a friend despite their political differences

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1251374628674682881

Foolish talk from a foolish man.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by koffsman(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Politics is a game
odomanis:

Have you ever wondered why with all the criticism against Buhari administration,no finger was laid on FFK by the administration ? As vindictive as Bubu is ?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by FirePower1(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Please study this.

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Hypocrit: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2020
DEADALIVE:
This why i dislike Nigerian politicians....FFK has always been against this administration why faking love....Just state your condolences should be well received and move on man...No need for eye service....others that have died nobody gave them personal exhortations...fake people.
Usless country
Useless government
he is not faking any love. This is what he has said in time past, and he still said now. Only political differences. He has never hidden their historical bond from the media. Only political differences. So much for short memory.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by kem8659: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by honest1480(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2020
nedekid:

Do your research. He wrote good things about him. Even when he got sick.
Good one, if so.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Alwaysachick: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2020
kennosklint:
Abbah Kyari wasn’t a good man... he was among those putting Nigeria in deep shit. Chief of staff indeed. Many more will follow him useless politicians

May be he would have been without his religion. I guess that was why him and ffk could not come to a compromise. His religion had a strong hold on him.

He was a fanatic, in fact, no difference between him and Naira land moderators that restrict people from commenting on muslim related post. I guess he is better than these mods
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by sphinx54: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
They misled others to hate him while alive and are now writing good stuff about him after his death.
Reason why we should always think critically and objectively before taking a position on political issues.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Topshow2010(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2020
infohenry:
Please help me outline those his misdeeds. That man was just the president staff, you can not claim to have any personal encounter with him for you to hate him this badly. So if you can educate me on his misdeeds, may be i will understand to root of all this hatred for this man even in death. Thank you and remain bless.

I don't have d luxury of time to waste on d so called wicked cabal which Abba Kyari is one but let me just point out his last misadventures dt led to his contracting d virus. Ordinarily such official visit to Germany was supposed to be embarked on by d Minister for power or d head of d economic team(Osibanjo) not a chief of staff at all but their penchant for unsurping protocols bcuz of d docility of d figure head at d Villa allows such excesses by d cabal. Adieu Kyari ...

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by SarkinYarki: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:

Nobody hates Abba Kyari it's his principal we hate
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Philinho(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2020
infohenry:
Please help me outline those his misdeeds. That man was just the president staff, you can not claim to have any personal encounter with him for you to hate him this badly. So if you can educate me on his misdeeds, may be i will understand to root of all this hatred for this man even in death. Thank you and remain bless.
Abeg shut up joor. No reasonable man will want to grudge with a dead body. You're talking as if because Kyari died now you have forgotten Buhari's regime. Were u not in Nigeria when everybody is crying and shouting Kyari all over d country? Better stop this defensive nonsense
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2020
tatatar:

Rubbish
Blame him for your senility too

Nigerians deserve the leaders they have

Always directing blames away from those influential political positions, aiding them to steal more by so doing.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by emkz: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Actually those who were close to him from the late 80s have never said anything bad about him. He gave many people jobs and mentored even many more. This man was CEO of UBA and later ED of Unilever and Exxon; if he had such a bad reputation, could he have held such positions?

I think the job he took as the President's Secretary is a thankless job. He may have been fiercely loyal to the President and earned himself some enemies as a result. I'd like a lieutenant like him. He died in the service of the country, because if he had not travelled to Germany to discuss the power solution with Siemens, he just might have been alive today. he had his flaws like the rest of us, but he couldn't have been such a bad man.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Cashewman: 10:19am On Apr 18, 2020
may Allah have mercy on him & forgive his shortcomings. we should knows that nothing last forever & be a good person to mankind & beyond
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Jflex07(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
Shut your gutter mouth Zombie
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Deepfeel(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2020
Enice:
how do you guys do this? hating someone you don't really know. you never met him or had business with him. I think your body system must be worked up for you to do this.

I had business with him as long as he was one of the leaders of this country
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by infohenry(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2020
Philinho:

Abeg shut up joor. No reasonable man will want to grudge with a dead body. You're talking as if because Kyari died now you have forgotten Buhari's regime. Were u not in Nigeria when everybody is crying and shouting Kyari all over d country? Better stop this defensive nonsense
Young man you have not answer my question, that everybody was shouting Abba Kyari, that makes him a bad man. If know how toxic politics in Nigeria is , you will know that any man can be discredited to achieve a purpose. Once again I ask do you have personal encounter with him. For the insult I thank you but I don't you will shut me up if you see me.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Kingsleyomonua: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2020
All hail king covid 19.
For once, the overlords wealth cannot save them.
They have messed up our country, the masses have been living with clueless, rulers.
Now, king covid is saying, no one is beyond my grasp.
If there was no covid 19 in the western world, and it was ravaging Africa and Africans only, with the way it spreads,
the overlords would have all run away, and left us to our fate to perish.
As for me, Kyari is just a number.
Second base Jo! Let's think about more serious issues.
Where person go see money buy food for house. Matter Don dey red.

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by joefelin2345: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
Anyone that follows FFK will end up in pit the guy is an hypocrite in short a cry baby, he will reign Insult on them and when something happens he will call them friend only hypocrite act this way what of people he has led to hate and dislike the man what will their thinking be? Some are still insulting despite the fact that he is dead already shame on him because to him everything is just a game
Stop being myopic. Read the post very well. They were classmates n co-employees before. What is wrong in mourning the death of a close friend even if they disagree politically? My friend wake up
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by almarthins(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2020
edgeconsul:
May Almighty Allah forgives his shortcomings

Too late for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So / Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo)