Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute (65142 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by koffsman(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
How are we sure u are not the back stabber
Ghostmode2two:

I have been back stabbed several times by most of my Yoruba friends and I know what I am saying. I dont trust anyone from that ethnic group anymore.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by koffsman(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
At all
xrayj:

@bold A very big hypocrite!
The man is very unstable & unreliable
Such a man is not to be trusted!
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by koffsman(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
The Pastor
9gerian:
Not really.

It is considered unnecessary (and even evil in some cultures) to speak evil of the dead so people usually focus on the positive attributes of such an individual.

This is especially necessary because no man is infallible, and all men do err from time to time.

Hence the reason for this utterance by Jesus:

“He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” John 8:7

Rest In Peace Abba Kyari

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by TheManOfTheYear: 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
triplec93:

Na you kill the 150 people, people like you go about carrying unfounded romours upadan, pls if you are not sure of sumtin, let it go other than misinforming people with lies.
NCDC said that 159 Nigerians have died so far from Corona virus. So what's your point please?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by koffsman(m): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
And is that why you want to die ontop another man's opinion u better learn to mind your business and are u in slumber that you need to be woken up
joefelin2345:
Stop being myopic. Read the post very well. They were classmates n co-employees before. What is wrong in mourning the death of a close friend even if they disagree politically? My friend wake up
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by koffsman(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Those ones are the definition of Oloriburuku
fairfora:
that's politics...no permanent enemies. That's why you shouldn't trust these politicians including those in the ruling party who are even worse off
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Joedave25: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
tot:
Abba Kyari's medical history was sent to Nigeria from a hospital in St John's Wood, one of the most affluent areas in London YET Nigerian medical doctors' salaries were being withheld, incessant strikes due to poor infrastructure etc. So many people whose deaths could have been avoided have died in Nigeria, those are the true victims.

Compare that to Boris Johnson who was treated at St Thomas hospital, a hospital regular people go, the standards are high enough to treat both rich and poor.

This is exactly why I will never miss any Nigerian Politicians, especially those within Aso Rock and currently accross all the states of the federation.The former and present NASS from 1999 to date are not left out on this. Those who forced 1999 constitution are also haters of the Nigerian citizens.

May what happen to Abba Kyari be their portion.

The poor masses have suffered enough in their hands.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
They misled others to hate him while alive and are now writing good stuff about him after his death.

If u followed FFK he never attacked Abba kyari. It was Buhari and osibanjo and very few occasions the cabal. Many people had already formed their opinions from other sources not from FFK
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Kinikini: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
FFK I hail u o. LOL.

Virginnn:
Nigerian politician and Frontline critic of the President Buhari's government, Olufemi Fani Kayode popularly called FFK, has paid glowing tributes to the dead C.O.S. Abba Kyari.

He revealed Kyari was a friend despite their political differences

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1251374628674682881
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by mentored: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
baliyubla:
It was an open secret that Kyari and FFK were friends since eternity, so it’s only logical that FFK mourns the passing of the man.

somebody please come and decode this

Rip to the dead.

Please!!!

This is NOT the time to say that NNAMDI KANU IS CORRECT!!!

The guy that said that someone who is very old, has underlying health issues known to the world and definitely met the dead doesn't have the virus.

we are watching you ooooo.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by KingGBsky(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
They misled others to hate him while alive and are now writing good stuff about him after his death.

Both PDP and APC leaders and followers are dumbwit
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by triplec93(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
NCDC said that 159 Nigerians have died so far from Corona virus. So what's your point please?
No offense sir, but do you watch the back of the tele, NCDC said the number of fatality is 17 not 159 sir.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Basher8583: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
I spit on his dead body! Bastar.do!

do you know that if you die tomorrow nobody will know probably no one would even care.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by emmasege: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
Anyone that follows FFK will end up in pit the guy is an hypocrite in short a cry baby, he will reign Insult on them and when something happens he will call them friend only hypocrite act this way what of people he has led to hate and dislike the man what will their thinking be? Some are still insulting despite the fact that he is dead already shame on him because to him everything is just a game
You are right, Femi is a hypocrite.

He's also a known critic of Tinubu and he criticised him over his stancecomment on Funke Fasoranti's death, when he (Tinubu) said where are the cows if the Fulani herdsmen were her killers.

Eventually, they both met at the service of songs for Funke and Mr sharp mouth couldn't confront Tinubu the same way he did and always does online. Instead, he was all smiles and happy for meeting Tinubu again just like a kid is happy seeing his father return from a long journey.

I challenged him for his hypocrisy on twitter, and I'm sure you can guess what his action would be. He blocked me straight away.

Femi Fani Kayode is a hypocrite. I won't be surprised if he goes back to APC tomorrow, afterall he was once in their fold.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by slegend(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
USA whatsapp number for #4000
If interested call 080 5698 2764
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by koffsman(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
He just want to remain relevant that's all a fucking backward hypocrite always blocking people
emmasege:
You are right, Femi is a hypocrite.

He's also a known critic of Tinubu and he criticised him over his stancecomment on Funke Fasoranti's death, when he (Tinubu) said where are the cows if the Fulani herdsmen were her killers.

Eventually, they both met at the service of songs for Funke and Mr sharp mouth couldn't confront Tinubu the same way he did and always does online. Instead, he was all smiles and happy for meeting Tinubu again just like a kid is happy seeing his father return from a long journey.

I challenged him for his hypocrisy on twitter, and I'm sure you can guess what his action would be. He blocked me straight away.

Femi Fani Kayode is a hypocrite. I won't be surprised if he goes back to APC tomorrow, afterall he was once in their fold.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by KosiGee(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
Anyone that follows FFK will end up in pit the guy is an hypocrite in short a cry baby, he will reign Insult on them and when something happens he will call them friend only hypocrite act this way what of people he has led to hate and dislike the man what will their thinking be? Some are still insulting despite the fact that he is dead already shame on him because to him everything is just a game

Are you sure you know the meaning of a hypocrite?

A hypocrite rejoices with you when you are on top and disappears when disaster hit you.

FFK never relented in criticising Abba Kyari when he was alive. He disagreed with him, vented his frustrations with the cabal and federal government of Nigeria of which Mr Kyari played prominent role. FFK didn’t beg for role or attempted to be a sycophant.

When Kemi started her death news/prophecy and everyone was excited, guess who disagreed and came Kyari’s defence...Fani Kayode. He made it known that he disagreed with the man but can never rejoice in his misfortune.

Now that Mr Kyari is gone, FFK has sent his thoughts and prayers. That doesn’t define a hypocrite.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by TheManOfTheYear: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
triplec93:
No offense sir, but do you watch the back of the tele, NCDC said the number of fatality is 17 not 159 sir.
OK my bad. Sorry. I thought I saw 159.
My mistake

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by seunmsg(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Deepfeel:

I still hate him in death nothing change

Congratulations. Hope hating him pays your bills?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by koffsman(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kpele mr dictionary aka FFK lawyer, how is my opinion and whatever I choose to call the hypocrite your fucking business why don't you post or comment your opinion and go back to playing with sand
KosiGee:

Are you sure you know the meaning of a hypocrite?

A hypocrite rejoices with you when you are on top and disappears when disaster hit you.

FFK never relented in criticising Abba Kyari when he was alive. He disagreed with him, vented his frustrations with the cabal and federal government of Nigeria of which Mr Kyari played prominent role. FFK didn’t beg for role or attempted to be a sycophant.

When Kemi started her death news/prophecy and everyone was excited, guess who disagreed and came Kyari’s defence...Fani Kayode. He made it known that he disagreed with the man but can never rejoice in his misfortune.

Now that Mr Kyari is gone, FFK has sent his thoughts and prayers. That doesn’t define a hypocrite.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Deepfeel(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:

Congratulations. Hope hating him pays your bills?

Will loving him pay my bills?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by KosiGee(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
Kpele mr dictionary aka FFK lawyer, how is my opinion and whatever I choose to call the hypocrite your fucking business why don't you post or comment your opinion and go back to playing with sand

You are bitter soul and a child. It’s evident from your bag language and poor reasoning.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by koffsman(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
And how is your rich reasoning helped your life and how has your bitter soul saved you from the hell of stupidity that you are in , because I still don't know why you can't mind you business post your own opinion and shut the hell up mofoo
KosiGee:

You are bitter soul and a child. It’s evident from your bag language and poor reasoning.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by eldeens: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
If Abba kyari was the one blocking your Appointment in CBN and NNPC ,He is Dead now

If Abba kyari was the reason why your parents are so unfortunate ,now he is dead

If Abba kyari was the reason why you couldn’t make it in life , Abba kyari is no more go and explore the world.

If he was the reason you can’t sleep with your wife, hurry to do that now because he is no more

Is he the cause of your barrenness(give birth now)

Is he the cause of your brokenness(go get the money now)

Is he the reason why your business is not moving?? May your business boom from now.

HE IS DEAD NOW, REJOICE OVER IT, LIVE FOREVER AND THROW UP A PARTY BECAUSE THE CAUSE OF ALL YOUR MISFORTUNE IS GONE.. GO AND BECOME WHAT EVER YOU WANNA BECOME AND NEVER BE A USELESS PERSON.

Very soon, the President will have another chief of staff, make sure you look for another reason to hate�
BUT REMEMBER EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by KosiGee(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
And how is your rich reasoning helped your life and how has your bitter soul saved you from the hell of stupidity that you are in , because I still don't know why you can't mind you business post your own opinion and shut the hell up mofoo

Nairaland is a public forum. Your message is public, your name calling and supposed criticisms are public. Your misunderstanding of what hypocrisy means is public, your arrogance and bad language are public.
I have the right to quote you and post my disagreement.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
koffsman:
How are we sure u are not the back stabber
Take it or leave, you cannot make me change I how I feel about the Yorubas
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by Legendguru: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Oh
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by koffsman(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bro your choice mehn, it's just so sad u rolled with bleeped up niggas
Ghostmode2two:

Take it or leave, you cannot make me change I how I feel about the Yorubas
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute by koffsman(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Then continue to argue with your keypad, since corona made you jobless and worthless to the extent it's people opinion you have issues with. Continue to argue and behave like a cry baby that you are
KosiGee:

Nairaland is a public forum. Your message is public, your name calling and supposed criticisms are public. Your misunderstanding of what hypocrisy means is public, your arrogance and bad language are public.
I have the right to quote you and post my disagreement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) / Why Atiku Picked Peter Obi As Running Mate – Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.