Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Fashola For Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola For Chief Of Staff (1881 Views)

Power Minister Blames Fashola For Poor State Of Power Supply / Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React / Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots When Made Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola For Chief Of Staff by rebranded(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2020
As we all can see how important the position of the chief of staff is.

If APC wants to get serious, Fashola should be appointed the next Chief of Staff.

Who would you want to be the next chief of staff?
Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by Babaibejii: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Fashola the failure.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Tinubu for chief of staff cheesy grin the olowo of one million boys of south west cheesy grin Prosperity to all Deltans cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

6 Likes

Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by DigitalBrands01: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2020
No please. Fashiola should give us the 24/7 electricity he promised us in 2015 first. Let them allow him to finish his job as a minister please

1 Like

Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by daddytime(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2020
In your dreams...
Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by Zooposki(f): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2020
You better tell Fashola to address the Yoruba Almajiri in South West. They are more than those in the North. See how they all came out during this lockdown. Time to relocate from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by AirFireEarthH20: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2020
I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by surgical: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2020
rebranded:

If APC wants to get serious, Fashola should be appointed the next Chief of Staff.

Are you not aware your fashola has been demystified with the federal appointment,he is no longer the poster boy sold by the media
Nothing special about him,he is just there,even amechi fared better
Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by LibertyRep: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Isn't there a Deputy Chief of Staff?
Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by inedujac: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Life continue.....
Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by Gazcon: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2020
God Almighty, please heal the world and safe us from any kind of disease and Corona virus.

Lockdown advantage is that, most of awawa boys, one million boys and others would have been mistakenly recruited as amotekun security guards.

It would have caused a great havoc after training them and turned to bull dogs that do not recognize anybody even owners at times.

Thank God for His mercy.

Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by fykes(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2020
No deputy Chief of staff... A minister will be made Chief of staff or boss mustapha eleveated and a minister from South east made SFG
Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by edgeconsul: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Corona virus is real
Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by koffsman(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2020
Humm Fashola the only man that went head to head with Tinubu and came out Victorious I stan him

2 Likes

Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by ORIENTATION101: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
No please. Fashiola should give us the 24/7 electricity he promised us in 2015 first. Let them allow him to finish his job as a minister please
fashola is no longer minister of power. Are u in coma for the past 8 months grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by seunmsg(m): 8:48am On Apr 18, 2020
You guys have started this nonsense again. I can’t remember Fashola telling anybody that he’s interested in becoming the COS.

1 Like

Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by Saao(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2020
rebranded:

I guess u still thinking before 2019 election. Buhari can never make southerner his chief of staff. So don't dream it OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by Opexzy: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2020
fykes:
No deputy Chief of staff... A minister will be made Chief of staff or boss mustapha eleveated and a minister from South east made SFG

Boss Mustapha elevated... I think that's a demotion.. It's the ineptitude of buhari that makes a chief of staff so powerful that we hardly know the difference between him and the president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by 7lives: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2020
rebranded:

Who send you?.
Fashola is doing well in his current position.
Ogbonaya Onnu another Buhari's long time friend is ok for that position.
That cheif of staff position is a sensitive position, baba should choose wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by 7lives: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
You guys have started this nonsense again. I can’t remember Fashola telling anybody that he’s interested in becoming the COS.

Omo I taya o
Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by princemillla(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2020
rebranded:

It can't fit possible. U Wan spoil the northern agenda abi
Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by fergie001: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Fashola won't want to touch it....but if he goes for it. I will be glad.

Though the CoS is someone extremely close to the President for a long time, I don't know of BRF.
Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by princemillla(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2020
Zooposki:
You better tell Fashola to address the Yoruba Almajiri in South West. They are more than those in the North. See how they all came out during this lockdown. Time to relocate from Lagos.

I wonder how you people reason sometimes.
Am sure u r not a lagosian. U came from wherever u came from to struggle the chances lagosian has to survive yet u will still insult ur host.

It's just a pity Lagos doesn't put his citizens first. Otherwise it would be difficult for u guys to struggle for jobs here in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by ladi02(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2020
I agree the real APC needs to take power back from CPC APC or by 2023 they will be out of power!
Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by 24kmagic: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2020
If you think a northerner will entrust a southerner with such a key position, then you must be dreaming.

If only southerners know how northern Muslims think, they'll never vote anyone of them, not even Atiku.

Aboki Muslims bad, Asin they're evil.

Take this from me, a non Muslim from the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by fykes(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Opexzy:

Boss Mustapha elevated... I think that's a demotion.. It's the ineptitude of buhari that makes a chief of staff so powerful that we hardly know the difference between him and the president.
Everywhere the world over... Even in ur state... The chief of staff is d next powerful office after the executive.
You need to know we don't live in ideal world... In reality... A chief of staff is a de facto president.
Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by Oktane: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Baba Gana Kingibe ......LOADING!!!!!
Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by Opexzy: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2020
fykes:

Everywhere the world over... Even in ur state... The chief of staff is d next powerful office after the executive.
You need to know we don't live in ideal world... In reality... A chief of staff is a de facto president.

First of all retract the assertion @bolded...it's ignorantly wrong.

Buhari isn't the first president with a cos, Obasanjo had one, Jonathan had one.. So tell me what's the fuss with Abba Kayri all about.

1 Like

Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by MetaPhysical: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2020
The OP has no clue. He is asking a minister - a policy level position - to leave his job and accept that of an Executive Assistant to President.
Who in their right mind will do that?

Buhari is the mumu that made Ministers subordinate to CSO. There is no place for that in a democracy.

1 Like

Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by fykes(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Opexzy:

First of all retract the aspersion @bolded...it's ignorantly wrong.

Buhari isn't the first president with a cos, Obasanjo had one, Jonathan had one.. So tell me what's the fuss with Abba Kayri all about.
Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by fykes(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Opexzy:

First of all retract the aspersion @bolded...it's ignorantly wrong.

There's nothing to retract and u will be d ignorant one since I work in government circles.. Everybody knows but nobody says... The only reason why kyari powers is obvious and other past COS weren't is bcoz buhari gave "a name to the tag" he made official an unofficial truth.
In government, after the gov, or president the next powerful duo who actually run the govt are Chief of staff and the secretary of state.
They are appointees but they control access and deference to and from the seat of power.
I get that most people expect governments to be transparent and by the book, it's just not that way anywhere. More things happen behind d scene than on the scene.
If u really understand the duties and previledges of a CoS, u will know this guys occupy a position akin to what Lucifer had before he fell.
Re: Fashola For Chief Of Staff by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
fykes:

There's nothing to retract and u will be d ignorant one since I work in government circles.. Everybody knows but nobody says... The only reason why kyari powers is obvious and other past COS weren't is bcoz buhari gave "a name to the tag" he made official an unofficial truth.
In government, after the gov, or president the next powerful duo who actually run the govt are Chief of staff and the secretary of state.
They are appointees but they control access and deference to and from the seat of power.
I get that most people expect governments to be transparent and by the book, it's just not that way anywhere. More things happen behind d scene than on the scene.
If u really understand the duties and previledges of a CoS, u will know this guys occupy a position akin to what Lucifer had before he fell.
Your signature says captain of industry yet you say you work in govt circles which one you dey?

Kindly take the correction. Who were OBJ, Yar'adua or GEJ's chiefs of staff? The chief of staff is supposed to be powerful in the villa adminstration not out of it. Heck, even access to the president can be obtained without his authority if the president makes himself accessible enough. CoS became so powerful under buhari because he willed it so not because it's a norm. Just as CSO (Hamza Al-Mustapha) became so powerful under Abacha that a Lt. Gen practically went on his knees begging him (a Major) to spare his life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman is Sad as protesters Rob and destroyed properties worth milns / Before You Bury In Akwa Ibom, Read This ! / Buhari Is truly An IDIOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.