Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Do You Deal With A Liar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With A Liar (530 Views)

2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With A Liar by Onego(f): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2020
Please o, I have this friend that can lie very well, infact the place we live everybody knows she lies alot, let me some examples of her lies, government payed 2 people she knows 30k each, for sitting at home, she said her guy took her somewhere to get things and things are very cheap there, so the day the guy came, I was asking the guy about that place, the guy was like he has never been there, my question now is what should i do with her?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Liar by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Onego:
Please o, I have this friend that can lie very well, infact the place we live everybody knows she lies alot, let me some examples of her lies, government payed 2 people she knows 30k each, for sitting at home, she said her guy took her somewhere to get things and things are very cheap there, so the day the guy came, I was asking the guy about that place, the guy was like he has never been there, my question now is what should i do with her?
how to handle liers ?
punch her in the mouth so hard till she smells burnt food
Re: How Do You Deal With A Liar by Franzese: 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Onego:

What should you do with her?..

What did you do with Lai Mohammed?
Hiss....
Re: How Do You Deal With A Liar by Onego(f): 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lol, she is not in government, the funniest thing is that she claims she does not lie
Re: How Do You Deal With A Liar by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
A lady once told me she graduated with second class upper until I stumbled on her original cert and discovered she graduated with 3rd class.

I keep mute whenever someone is lying and just nod my head in affirmation.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Liar by frozen70(f): 4:40am On Apr 19, 2020
Onego:

What are still doing with her

Drop her before she gets her professional certificate for lying

The truth is, if some one is a chronic lier, it's difficult to trust that person, very difficult
Re: How Do You Deal With A Liar by Onego(f): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Okay I will do that
Re: How Do You Deal With A Liar by Onego(f): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
We live in the same house

(1) (Reply)

Body No Be Firewood / Please Help! Could He Be My Baby Or Not? / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.