Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,006 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Things Will Get Worse Unless You Allow My Beloved To Worship Me Said The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things Will Get Worse Unless You Allow My Beloved To Worship Me Said The Lord (180 Views)

Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Will Get Worse Unless You Allow My Beloved To Worship Me Said The Lord by ChristCFASM: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2020
UNLESS YOU ALLOW MY BELOVED TO WORSHIP ME THINGS GET WORSE .

THIS GENERATION IS NOT GOING TO BE THE LAST ,I AM THE LORD .
The wisdom of man is a folly before the Lord
All those who amass wealth from this pandemic shall suffer a great tragedy from God ,together with their family
As many people who claim to be infected with Corona Virus when they were not truly infected ,God said evil shall besiege their homes ,except they confess publicly .
God said His hands h written a lot ,He wrote on the palm and on the feet , and He created all things . Anyone I created and put breath into his/her nostril ,if he should disturb my work, I God will allow evil occurrence in his life and entire generation.
All evil confused who purposed to turn the nation to a mono- religion under the guise of the ongoing pandemic, I put their counsel to nought /destabilise their plan
Many nations have planned not to allow my people to worship me anymore .They have planned to make a graven image instead of me who was crucified on the cross, if they refuse to desist from the plan , I shall utterly destroy them, except the on their palms were not written by me, that is when they can snatch my glory from me .
If those I created by myself shall rise to forbid my beloved from serving me ,I shall angrily besiege them with plagues and various kinds of of evil occurrences .And these plague shall not stop until they acknowledge me as their God .
Thus saith the Lord, I4 generations shall pass . Only 5 have passed and it shall not stop on this generation . These generations shall be wiser and mightier than the present generation.
Any generation that fails to serve me shall i destroy in the world and the world to come .
Many strange happenings shall occur .A man who is not pregnant shall give birth to a baby . Many authority figures who count themselves equal to me shall I allow strange and evil occurrence to befall them as ordinary man. I have done it before and I will still do it .
MY words shall not go in vain . If anyone shall count my words as fake and expired , such shall be utterly destroyed .
No matter how serious the plague and storm may be , It cannot move near my abode where I reign.
God said ,if any man who's exalted by me shall give my glory due to me to a strange god , it shall be worst for such a person
No other power can overcome my power . Many of your patriarch denied and disappointed me . I am the God of host , the Creator of all things , the Holy one of Israel , God of white calling . Thus said the Almighty God .
Through His Prophet
CHRIST FOR ALL SOULS MINISTRY
https://www.facebook.com/CFASMinternational/videos/304640510516960/
Re: Things Will Get Worse Unless You Allow My Beloved To Worship Me Said The Lord by StandardJohn(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2020
i think you are mad...your Lord should heal the land so his belove can come out and worship him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Will Get Worse Unless You Allow My Beloved To Worship Me Said The Lord by madone: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2020
lol shey na God talk this one or na offering box....

2 Likes

Re: Things Will Get Worse Unless You Allow My Beloved To Worship Me Said The Lord by StrikeBack(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Lol. Slowpoke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/05/2020 / Mind Blowing Revelation/ Message For The Church And The World( Audio) / Why Am I Serving God? Why Am I Following Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.