Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,940 members, 7,803,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago (2814 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by Mynd44: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2020
As seen from her own tweet here

Correction: I actually never said anything about Abba Kyari being alive or dead. Don't construct fake news attributed to me � #kemitalks
https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1249613150460293121?s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by Olami83: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2020
I hear you... This tyrant died long time ago.

We asked them to build standard hospitals but they said NO... This man would have been alive today, had it been our healthcare is given the attention needed.

Boris Johnson and prince Charles were treated in their domestic hospitals.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2020
The Signs of the death

1. Kemi Announcement

2. Mrs Aisha Buhari sacked the Aide brought in by Mr Kyari.

3. Mysterious Burning of Delicate documents and Offices..

GOD ALMIGHTY is not Man! You can deceive men! You Can't DECIEVE GOD...

I see Bigger/ Shaking Happenings in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by stephleena(f): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2020
whatever.
weda he died last night or months back, one thing for sure is that, he has gone to the land of where he can't influence or bring in his partisan and nepotistic attitudes.

he has gone to explain to his creator how he has been covering up the heinous crimes of his brothers against northern Christians in Nigeria

Let him be judged according to how he influenced Decisions in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by daddytime(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Hmmm

COVID wan help us shake table well well.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Where are the foolish propagandists that Kemi became their goddess suddenly?
Shame on you all pigs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by dukeprince50: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
K, The woman said she didn't say that, someone still wanted to tell her she's wrong.
But mynd44 is it that u no sabi move ur own post go FP or what? Abi Osewa didn't teach u?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by Racoon(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2020
This is inconsequential for now Madam investigative journalist
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by majamajic(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2020
We all knew whom she was referring to , and she was right at all !
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by nkwuocha1: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2020
grin

The mods just dey delete my comments anyhow grin grin grin

Osibanjo brace up, e be like say your age long humility cum cowardly nature is about to pave way for you. cheesy cheesy

Like Jonathan like Osibanjo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E go red this few weeks.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Racoon:
This is inconsequential for now Madam investigative journalist
You have nothing to say.
What a shame!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
K, The woman said she didn't say that, someone still wanted to tell her she's wrong
That is the characteristic of a wailer.
They shift post to what makes them cum.
They are nothing but bunch of nuisances.
Say no more!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by mrNEMZY(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2020
She didn't say Abba kyari, she said a high ranking member. We accept.

Which other high ranking member of the cabinet has had Covid, nor died from it?

Dem don threaten this woman, and she bowed.

Sowore even get mind pass Kemi.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by DanseMacabre(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Some people no go stii gree.

In reality though, what difference does it make whether he died yesterday or two weeks ago

Abba Kyari ghost go don sneeze tire with the way wey dem just dey call him name anyhow.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by jesmond3945: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2020
post=88571061:

You have nothing to say.
What a shame!
she is just playing safe bro. she knows what she is doing. I would deny that I knew about the death if I were in her shoes.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by sarrki(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2020
My doubts completely cleared

No any sane omoluabi will ever rejoice on someone death

That’s why we are envy of all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by sarrki(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2020
stephleena:
whatever.
weda he died last night or months back, one thing for sure is that, he has gone to the land of where he can't influence or bring in his partisan and nepotistic attitudes.

he has gone to explain to his creator how he has been covering up the heinous crimes of his brothers against northern Christians in Nigeria

Let him be judged according to how he influenced Decisions in Nigeria

Shut up

Which decision did he influenced?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by koffsman(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Kemi talk am or not the don die, they claimed to have spent 11 billion over the last 5 years on the hospital in aso Rock yet he still came to Lagos for treatment, I know on his dying bed he with bite his fingers and say only if we had done the actual thing by spending the money like they are supposed to. Now is the time for the government to pay good attention to the health and education system
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by TheRareGem1(f): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2020
If a member of your family has what the VP have intelligent wise, human relation wise, administrator wise, leadership wise and what a view, I'm sure you will know his worth. The man is just a pride to Nigeria. We never had such a manly man before in Nigeria democracy.

nkwuocha1:
grin

The mods just dey delete my comments anyhow grin grin grin

Osibanjo brace up, e be like say your age long humility cum cowardly nature is about to pave way for you. cheesy cheesy

Like Jonathan like Osibanjo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E go red this few weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by Auladimeji(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2020
She's afraid, she knows that Abba kyari was long dead.You know this government, they'll crucify whoever crosses their path
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by DanArewaa: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
post=88571055:
Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by DanArewaa: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
post=88571061:

You have nothing to say.
What a shame!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by DanArewaa: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
post=88571081:

That is the characteristic of a wailer.
They shift post to what makes them cum.
They are nothing but bunch of nuisances.
Say no more!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by Herdsmen: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2020
The whole Yoruba nation is celebrating .. check the thread.. but funny..
Dem Dey use style style the push am go Igbo with their alternate monikers, like say igbos gat beef with kyari

Nigerians understand those celebrating this death and reasons for celebrating

Kyari no block igbo nation ..

Buhari no like igbos.. Kanu and IPOB no like Buhari.. so wetin concern Igbo with kyari?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mynd44:

She actually said it to reduce the tensions, she knew they can not hid it forever.

Two days ago, Kemi again twitted that they are now ready to announce.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by ThatFairGuy: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bias mod. He ONLY ban Yorubas. He's omenka and ekwensu2. Once I mention his name, he'll delete my post Immediately. Seun, you have a bias mod. He keep banning Yorubas and Muslims.
Those omenkata posts in pictures below was reported to him, but he deleted Them

Cc: simplyleo

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by helinues: 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Unstable Auntie Kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by helinues: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Bias mod. He ONLY ban Yorubas. He's omenka and ekwensu2. Once I mention his name, he'll delete my post Immediately. Seun, you have a bias mod. He keep banning Yorubas and Muslims.
Those omenkata posts in pictures below was reported to him, but he deleted Them

Cc: simplyleo

Oga, hope you are aware who dey operate that moniker omenka.ta..

The person get 100's of monikers to report you.. Stop enganging with him
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by Sammy07: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mynd44:

She actually said a high ranking member
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by ThatFairGuy: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
I Know. He's being aid by that mod. I reports him to the mod many times today but he deleted those reports IMMEDIATELY. Whereas The report I don't mention him is still there. He has sent ekwensu2 to be following me JUST NOW.
helinues:

Oga, hope you are aware who dey operate that moniker omenka.ta..

The person get 100's of monikers to report you.. Stop enganging with him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raw Truth About The South East And 2023 / IPOB: FG Orders Police To Ignore Human Rights And 'kill Them All' / How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.