Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,756 members, 7,802,313 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago (2813 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by helinues: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
I Know. He's being aid by that mod. I reports him to the mod many times today but he deleted those reports IMMEDIATELY. Whereas The report I don't mention him is still there. He has sent ekwensu2 to be following me JUST NOW.

Are you his new recruits? If yes na demon you dey deal with oo..

Nobody is aiding him. Someone that have created more than 1000 monikers to be cancelling other people's post.. You read right more than 1000.Even mods are helpless about his situation.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by Jflex07(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Maybe they have coerced her or threaten her.. I've always known this particular mod to be partisan.. too bad.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by ThatFairGuy: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Check all omenkata posts and see, he's always reporting Yorubas and Muslims. While Once he's reported to that mod, he'll delete his post IMMEDIATELY so as not to be sanctioned. I have been observing this untill I have to monitor him well today
helinues:

Are you his new recruits? If yes na demon you dey deal with oo..

Nobody is aiding him. Someone that have created more than 1000 monikers to be cancelling other people's post.. You read right more than 1000.Even mods are helpless about his situation.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by helinues: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Check all omenkata posts and see, he's always reporting Yorubas and Muslims. While Once he's reported to that mod, he'll delete his post IMMEDIATELY so as not to be sanctioned. I have been observing this untill I have to monitor him well today

I have already given you an hint about who you are dealing with.. A dreaded terror and nightmare..

Best way to engage with him is to ignore him cancelling your posts or he will get you banned. He does mind to get ban as he has lots of accounts

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by ThatFairGuy: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
This account will soon be ban has he has reported me to that mod. Seun, this shouldn't be NL
helinues:

I have already given you an hint about who you are dealing with.. A dreaded terror and nightmare..

Best way to engage with him is to ignore him cancelling your posts or he will get you banned. He does mind to get ban as he has lots of accounts
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by Corrinthians(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
K, The woman said she didn't say that, someone still wanted to tell her she's wrong.
But mynd44 is it that u no sabi move ur own post go FP or what? Abi Osewa didn't teach u?
Mynd is a Moderator and not a SUPERMODERATOR. Only supermods can move things to fp.

He moderates politics section and his powers include banning errant members, relocating threads to appropriate sections, deleting or editing offensive posts and closing threads.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by Omenkata: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

undecided you can't f.o.o.l.me undecided
how bro?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by budaatum: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
I see my post is one of those disappeared! Repeated emails to supmods to ask why this happens have fallen on deaf ears.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by dukeprince50: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Corrinthians:
Mynd is a Moderator and not a SUPERMODERATOR. Only supermods can move things to fp.

He moderates politics section and his powers include banning errant members, relocating threads to appropriate sections, deleting or editing offensive posts and closing threads.
no wonder, so na that guy ban me for 3weeks, I deh suspect Ishilove too, she's kinda cool but she go like ban if u give her group admin for whatsapp. I just want know which of them ban me like that
So it's only that snake master called Lacasera that can move things to FP, thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by Benbellamor: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mynd44:
As seen from her own tweet here

https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1249613150460293121?s=19
Kemi said "Top cabal member" so we don't need anybody to tell us when sahara reporter s hinted us who exported coro to Aso rock and already exposed kyari sickness from convid19....That is how to be professional without getting arrested for poor journalism... Those who seems to be Lazy in thinking wouldn't be smart to connect the story with the Target... Wake up please
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by Bighead9: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Igbos won't like this. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by Corrinthians(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
no wonder, so na that guy ban me for 3weeks, I deh suspect Ishilòve too, she's kinda cool but she go like ban if u give her group admin for whatsapp. I just want know which of them ban me like that
So it's only that snake master called Lacasera that can move things to FP, thanks for the enlightenment
Ishilové is no longer a moderator. She's been relieved of that duty over two years ago.

Other supermods besides Lala include Dominiquè, et al. They also have the powers to move stuffs to fp.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by dukeprince50: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Corrinthians:
Ishilové is no longer a moderator. She's been relieved of that duty over two years ago.

Other supermods besides Lala include Dominiquè, et al. They also have the powers to move stuffs to fp.
oga, how come u know so much about the mods? Are u sure u are not sęun second moniker?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by buhariguy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Racoon:
This is inconsequential for now Madam investigative journalist
no,
Is not inconsequential,
Is still very much relevant to know kemi was not foolish like idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by PFRB: 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
What she is saying is that the person that died is different from the one that was announced. Hei Hei Hei.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by Corrinthians(m): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
oga, how come u know so much about the mods? Are u sure u are not sęun second moniker?
Nope.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by warrrrr: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Nope.
[/s]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Did Not Report Aba Kyari's Death Weeks Ago by odinga1of: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
sarrki:

Shut up

Which decision did he influenced?

Oga go and sit down and concentrate on your Zamfara state.

PMB will not be President for ever.

Concentrate on your failed state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerians We Should Stop Taking Serious / Raw Truth About The South East And 2023 / Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.