Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React (40729 Views)

Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by panch001(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin fee

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by AsawanaDgreat: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dust to dust, ashes to ashes
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by magzey: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
jericco1:
How can they say his death is shocking, the man is 82 years with history of medical complications and going by the way the virus is programmed, it'd take a miracle for him to have recovered! Funnily enough I couldn't get a glimpse of them at the burial, yet the burial site is crowded! He's gone just like anyone else.. there's nothing to be shocked about. He wasn't a superhuman abeg! Allow his soul to rest undecided
So enjoy his death alone. Death is inevitable is on all living.

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by jericco1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
magzey:

So enjoy his death alone. Death is inevitable is on all living.

You're mad.. it seems you are among the sycophants bedevilling this country

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Calicoe: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
gurunlocker:
sad

Even though I'm not his fan or a fan of this directionless government.... Still, no one reasonable will wish anyone death.

RIP to the brain behind this administration....
Well I do wish death on any politician contributing to the hardship of the masses

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by WorkTheTalk(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
RIP
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by am4truth(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
tomdon:
When the wicked perish, the city rejoices
I won't say more

The Bible says let him who is without sin throw the first stone. All of them went away. I can see a lot of fake people, fornicators, thief, scammers, mastubators, liars etc rejoicing over the death of AK.
No reasonable person will rejoice over the death of another person. Every man that includes you and I will give an account of their lives before God. Enough of all this hatred towards AK.

Allow his soul to rest in peace...
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Covidodo: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
free2ryhme:

This is the tweet ..
Because of a silly power.
That is why it is important to be careful when you are digging up a hole for an enemy .

Nigeria still has a very long way to go
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by emmanial: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Government blatantly flouting guidelines it issued:
1.No Physical/social distance
2. No social/religious gathering
3. Private hospitals shouldn’t treat/admit Covid-19 patients.
4. Body of Covid-19 victims can’t be claimed by families etc.
Etc.
And you want people to take such guidelines seriously.Government blatantly flouting guidelines it issued
And you want people to take such guidelines seriously.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Imstrong2(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
MYHUBBY:
Abba kyari is evil. because we will all die shouldn't prevent us from expressing the truth.

these man change and ridicule all Nigeria systems, downgrade almost everyone that tried to make wave and change things. if you're not in his book, you can't be close to the president or benefit from it

A whole VP was ridicule just because of this man. this man was a vision man according to some people here but he couldn't rescue Nigeria out of recession in Buhari first incompetent regime. they keep borrowing and borrowing and the so man has vision? he remained the brain behind Buhari's order. just imagine our prestige have been reduced to nothing in the hands of China & Chinese

now he's dead, I will die too soon or later but our stewardship shall speak for us on our last breath. I have no RIP to waste
honest and sincere take

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by mentored: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
jericco1:
How can they say his death is shocking, the man is 82 years with history of medical complications and going by the way the virus is programmed, it'd take a miracle for him to have recovered! Funnily enough I couldn't get a glimpse of them at the burial, yet the burial site is crowded! He's gone just like anyone else.. there's nothing to be shocked about. He wasn't a superhuman abeg! Allow his soul to rest undecided

Rip to the dead.

Please!!!

This is NOT the time to say that NNAMDI KANU IS CORRECT!!!

The guy that said that someone who is very old, has underlying health issues known to the world and definitely met the dead doesn't have the virus.

we are watching you ooooo.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by onadana: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
jericco1:

82,is that what you were told?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by jericco1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
onadana:

82,is that what you were told?

He'll be 82 in November don't disturb me again
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by kem4160: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by uduvwurode(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
RIP
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by kem5485: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by kem8286: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Thewesterner(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
gurunlocker:
sad

Even though I'm not his fan or a fan of this directionless government.... Still, no one reasonable will wish anyone death.

RIP to the brain behind this administration....
Ok. But on a second thought, if someone have the power and use it to deprive some persons good treatment in a good hospital, what does he/she wish such person/persons?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by kem2485: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by kem4843: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
ru4box88df
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by tomju(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
jericco1:
Best response thus far. 81 year old man and its shocking! Was he supposed to be immortal? We are mourning, but sensibly.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Greenbirth: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
jericco1:
Abba Kyari soul will never rest after what he has done to nigeria. Even if he wakes up now he will die again. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by kem2930: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
kqjmgccmaj
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by tomdon(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
am4truth:

The Bible says let him who is without sin throw the first stone. All of them went away. I can see a lot of fake people, fornicators, thief, scammers, mastubators, liars etc rejoicing over the death of AK.
No reasonable person will rejoice over the death of another person. Every man that includes you and I will give an account of their lives before God. Enough of all this hatred towards AK.

Allow his soul to rest in peace...

So I'm this powerful and never realized it that I held his soul from resting in peace

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by YorubaMyKids: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Abba Kyari the foolish dead dog.

Tinubu is next
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Babalegba85(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
tomdon:
When the wicked perish, the city rejoices
I won't say more
[color=#770077][/color]

If Abba kyari was the one blocking your Appointment in CBN and NNPC He is Dead now
If Abba kyari was the reason why your parents are so unfortunate now he is dead
If Abba kyari was the reason why you couldn’t make it in life
Abba kyari is no more go and explore the world
If he was the reason you can’t sleep with your wife hurry to do that now because he is no more
Is he the cause of your barrenness(give birth now)
Is he the cause of your brokenness(go get the money now)
Is he the reason why your business is not moving??
Is he the one behind your blockhead and stupidity ??(Get sense now)
HE IS DEAD NOW, REJOICE OVER IT, THROW UP A PARTY
BECAUSE THE CAUSE OF ALL YOUR MISFORTUNE IS GONE..
GO AND BECOME WHAT EVER YOU WANNA BECOME AND NEVER BE A USELESS PERSON AGAIN
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React by Babalegba85(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=Dukeolumidemans post=88578052]All of u politicians in Nigeria, God will punish all of u one by one as u have refused to do the needful in Nigeria. As u have selfishly denied Nigerians so many infrastructure and development due to ur selfish intentions and pockets, it's my prayer that all of u will fall one after the other...one gone and more to go!!! I will dance more when one other one am waiting for falls too...

Quote me and support them from now till tomorrow, I won't even answer u... useless politicians using the lives of poor Nigerians to play Kalo Kalo... [color=#550000][/color]

Am not going to waste any RIP on any of them...they are all foooooooools

If Abba kyari was the one blocking your Appointment in CBN and NNPC He is Dead now
If Abba kyari was the reason why your parents are so unfortunate now he is dead
If Abba kyari was the reason why you couldn’t make it in life
Abba kyari is no more go and explore the world
If he was the reason you can’t sleep with your wife hurry to do that now because he is no more
Is he the cause of your barrenness(give birth now)
Is he the cause of your brokenness(go get the money now)
Is he the reason why your business is not moving??
Is he the one behind your blockhead and stupidity ??(Get sense now)
HE IS DEAD NOW, REJOICE OVER IT, THROW UP A PARTY
BECAUSE THE CAUSE OF ALL YOUR MISFORTUNE IS GONE..
GO AND BECOME WHAT EVER YOU WANNA BECOME AND NEVER BE A USELESS PERSON AGAIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Northern Groups Plan Mass Protests In 19 States Thursday / Does Bayelsa Have The Best Federal Roads? What I Saw (Pictures, Video) / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.