Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,612 members, 7,781,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 06:22 AM

The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria (5384 Views)

Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis / Top 5 Lies About Buhari By Farooq A. Kperogi / Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArrewa: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

All these things you mentioned are done in middle belt not your desert core north nothing grows in that desert
lol... Which Middle belt? The only thing middle belt produce is yam!! Benue only produce yam!! Niger yam!! Nasarawa yam!!
Bauchi is the home of rice, beans, maize, and groundnut!
Kano state is the home of corn,beans, onions, carrots, and potatoes
Borno is the home of fish,groundnut, rice, beans, millet and pepper.
Katsina is the home of livestocks Ram, cows, goats and milk
Kaduna home of yam, beans and rice
Kebbi home of rice, beans, corn and fruits
Taraba home of sugarcane, yam, maize and fruits
Let me stop here
Go and make your research! The north is abundantly blessed
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArewaa: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
shut up!! Do you know how many of our people who are trading in the east that have been killed and their properties looted?? I lost my own cousin in onitsha!! I didn't Deny the killing of igbos in kano and religious crisis in Kaduna! But why is nobody talking the innocent traders being massacred all of over the eastern states?? You're a hypocrisy if allow religion to cloud your sense of judgment!
[/s]
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArewaa: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
lol... Which Middle belt? The only thing middle belt produce is yam!! Benue only produce yam!! Niger yam!! Nasarawa yam!!
Let me stop here
[/s]
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArewaa: 10:34am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
Audio rice!! Ebonyi rice alone isn't enough for a local government in the east!! Your land is muddy and unproductive! Come to the north and see how we farm rice, beans,tomatoes, groundnut, corn, onions, soya beans, pepper, yam, potatoes, sugar cane etc

Come to the north and see fertile land!! Land of productivity!!
[/s]
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArewaa: 10:34am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
they're political Herdsmen...they didn't just kill her for pleasure... They were heavily paid for the job!
[/s]
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2020
My friend shut up your core north is a desert nothing grows there all these you mentioned are from middle belt, jos - tomatoes carrots cabbage etc
Benue - produce yams and groudnut more than any state in Nigeria even the groundnut pyramid in Kano was groundnut from Benue, kogi , nasarrawa taraba ebonyi calabar and some states in south west are the states feeding this nation

Your core north lost farming since the 70s its now a desert

DanArrewa:
Let me stop here
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Supan(m): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
they're political Herdsmen...they didn't just kill her for pleasure... They were heavily paid for the job!
Who paid them for these jobs For 5 years now, neither you, Buhari nor Killhari can say it.

Only fulani slaughtering harmless people from north to south. To achieve their evil agenda.

If they born you well and you have balls, pick up your sword and start from where Usman Dan Fodio stopped.

We know it has been your plan since ages but it couldn't be achieved.

RUGA died with Killhari.

1 Like

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Nowenuse: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
God bless northern Nigeria!!

We developing!! We are growing!! We are getting there!!

Thief ooo. Kaduna city is not a Hausa fulani city. It is a Gbagyi city for Southern Kaduna people.

Do not drag middlebelt people into your Hausa fulani struggle!

2 Likes

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Nowenuse: 11:40am On Apr 19, 2020
DCmonster:
So aboki, are you implying that there was no religious crisis in Bauchi? You and your idiotic Hausa brothers killed my ekiti youth corper brothers in 2011 and you think we have forgetten that. You sound moronic and that's why igbos will hate you and your devilish Islam till eternity. I came across your handle on twitter recently. A true yoruba man knows that an average aboki is a plague!

Don't mind the liar DanArrewa, he now has up to 10 monikers on nairaland spewing lies everywhere.

There have been religious killings and attacks in almost every Northern state.

3 Likes

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Supan(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
Let me stop here

I know you are ignorant, but i will just keep engaging you for fun.

So all the Tomatoes, cucumber, water melon, carrot etc are from Sambisa and Daura.

You have now added Taraba to your list of fulani conquered states abi?

Be content with your region, stop grabbing people's land.

1 Like

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Nowenuse: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
bauchi only experienced political tension nobody was killed there!! Bauchi is one of the most peaceful state in the north tell me have you not been killing northern traders in Aba and onitsha??

You are a satanic liar.

Southern Bauchi where the Sayawa christians have been resisting you jihadists for decades has been a hotbed of violence since 1956 where the first clash between Sayawas and Muslims occured.

Christians have been attacked times without number in Bauchi town!

Stop using Taqqiya cos it will not work. Shameless liar.

2 Likes

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArewaa: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
Let me stop here
[/s]
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Nowenuse: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Supan:

I know you are ignorant, but i will just keep engaging you for fun.

So all the Tomatoes, cucumber, water melon, carrot etc are from Sambisa and Daura.

You have now added Taraba to your list of fulani conquered states abi?

Be content with your region, stop grabbing people's land.

Thank you very much.

@DanArrewa may thunder fire u for these lies of yours mentioning Deepfeel.

You would have been able to succeed with all your lies here on nairaland, but unfortunately for you I am here! And since you want to be propagating your madness and misinformation here on nairaland using my people, I think I will match you madness for madness!

The Middlebelt/ Northern minority tribes produce 70% of all the diverse Foodstuff in Nigeria.

Southern Kaduna is the home of ginger! They farm all the ginger in Nigeria cos only them have the best soil for it.

You are mentioning Taraba. Can you tell us what the Hausa fulani minority who only live in a few towns in Taraba & Adamawa farm? You people don't even own land in Taraba & Adamawa to farm, cos you are settlers there and 90% of the Landmass belongs to the Christian tribes!

What farming do Hausa fulanis dominate in Nigeria other than Tomatoes & Onions?

All other products come from Middlebelters & Northern Christian tribes.

I keep on warning you, stay fixed on only your Hausa fulani & Kanuri land alone!
Northern Christian tribes do not belong to you or have any affiliation with you. Do not speak for us or try to represent us in any way.
Speak for Hausa fulanis or northern muslims alone!

DanArrewa:
Let me stop here

2 Likes

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArrewa: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2020
Nowenuse:

You are a satanic liar.

Southern Bauchi where the Sayawa christians have been resisting you jihadists for decades has been a hotbed of violence since 1956 where the first clash between Sayawas and Muslims occured.

you're one those bigots spreading propaganda and painting the north black on Nairaland!! I have been expecting your comments since yesterday its like you're broke and don't have airtime...

Gone are days when you'll come online to tell lie to Nigerians especially those that haven't been to the north!!

Thank For the new Generation of Hausafulani!! We are here for people like you!! Unrepentant religious bigots!!

Continue hating!! We are growing and getting stronger than ever before!!

Go to your region and develop your backward underdeveloped south east!!

Go to your region and tell Aguleri people to stop killing umuleri people and taking over their land!!

Go to your region and tell iza people to stop killing their neighbors because of land dispute!!

Go to your region and Ebonyi to stop invading and killing Benue people to take over their land!!

Stop coming online spreading propaganda just to paint the north black and to gather alliances!!

The north is abundantly blessed!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Supan(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2020
Nowenuse:

This man where have you been?

Pls can you give me the link of that facebook of middle belt group Pls.
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArewaa: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
you're one those bigots spreading propaganda and painting the north black on Nairaland!! I have been expecting your comments since yesterday its like you're broke and don't have airtime...

Gone are days when you'll come online to tell lie to Nigerians especially those that haven't been to the north!!

Thank For the new Generation of Hausafulani!! We are here for people like you!! Unrepentant religious bigots!!

Continue hating!! We are growing and getting stronger than ever before!!

Go to your region and develop your backward underdeveloped south east!!

Go to your region and tell Aguleri people to stop killing umuleri people and taking over their land!!

Go to your region and tell iza people to stop killing their neighbors because of land dispute!!

Go to your region and Ebonyi to stop invading and killing Benue people to take over their land!!

Stop coming online spreading propaganda just to paint the north black and to gather alliances!!

The north is abundantly blessed!!

[/s]
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dont mind the almejiri Fulani guy ,he thinks he can fool everyone , a time will come when north will further be divided into smaller region the day the minority tribes in the north unite against Hausa Fulani

Nowenuse:

Thank you very much.

You would have been able to succeed with all your lies here on nairaland, but unfortunately for you I am here! And since you want to be propagating your madness and misinformation here on nairaland using my people, I think I will match you madness for madness!

The Middlebelt/ Northern minority tribes produce 70% of all the diverse Foodstuff in Nigeria.

Southern Kaduna is the home of ginger! They farm all the ginger in Nigeria cos only them have the best soil for it.

You are mentioning Taraba. Can you tell us what the Hausa fulani minority who only live in a few towns in Taraba & Adamawa farm? You people don't even own land in Taraba & Adamawa to farm, cos you are settlers there and 90% of the Landmass belongs to the Christian tribes!

I keep on warning you, stay fixed on only your Hausa fulani & Kanuri land alone!
Northern Christian tribes do not belong to you or have any affiliation with you. Do not speak for us or try to represent us in any way.

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArrewa: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nowenuse:

Thank you very much.

an igbo man impersonating middlebelt alright!! Let's assume you're a Middlebeltans!!

Look at him struggling to divide the north!! Bigotry is a serious sickeness that has no cure!! You're an igbo man!! Onye igbo ka ibu!

The only thing in the middle belt is yam!!

North east and north west produce 70% of Agricultural produce in Nigeria!!

I know you won't like this... We're blessed no be our fault!!

We are abundantly blessed!

1 Share

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lol audio agricultural produce in the north, you produce 70% of food in Nigeria, and 87% of your people can't feed themselves , where do you take these food to?

DanArrewa:
an igbo man impersonating middlebelt alright!! Let's assume you're a Middlebeltans!!

Look at him struggling to divide the north!! Bigotry is a serious sickeness that has no cure!! You're an igbo man!! Onye igbo ka ibu!

1 Like

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Naajjii: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nowenuse:

Thank you very much.

But mr man, you are Nyamiri, why are you always impersonating central Nigeria? WHY? The likes of you are the reason why am active and highly motivated on this forum, to counter your lies and expose your origin. You people are known for fraud and criminality. Mazi One of Umahia a.k.a nowenuse.
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArrewa: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Naajjii:

But mr man, you are Nyamiri, why are you always impersonating central Nigeria? WHY? The likes of you are the reason why am active and highly motivated on this forum, to counter your lies and expose your origin. You people are known for fraud and criminality. Mazi One of Umahia a.k.a nowenuse.
he's ashamed of his unproductive south east!! grin

Even the audio rice they're claiming is from the north! They used to repackage our rice in Ebonyi and call it Adani grin
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Naajjii: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:

Why are you wasting time trying to prove stuff to him? that nowenuse is a heavy nyamiri, a fraud, treat him as one. .. Ba daga North Central Yake ba
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by celeiyke: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
Religious and tribal crisis in the north and why is the north badly stereotyped?

As the Igbos want you to believe, Northerners kill all southerners regardless of their tribe or religion and that Hausas don't see yorubas as true Muslims.

This content is going to be Rational and am going to be very objective.

Dear southerners... You see Igbos?? Anything coming out from them should thoroughly be investigated, their hatred for Islam and Northerners is making them do anything possible to paint the north black and also turn everybody against the north.

When we say north, we mean a region not a state or country!!

The Northern Nigeria is made of 15 core Muslims states.

In these 15 northern states we only have 3 states in which crisis do happen.

These 3 states include, Kaduna, Kano, and Jos
For the past 15yrs now kano has been very peaceful... For the past 10yrs now Jos is peaceful! For the past 12yrs now Kaduna has been peaceful... This is due to education and exposure that is going on

But the enemies of the North will never stop telling you how the Hausafulanis want to Islamize Nigeria by killing Christians and raping their women...if the north is that unsafe and barbaric why are millions of your brothers still in the north??Even when the north decided to give you a quite notice to go back to your peaceful region... Your fathers, governors, including Ohaneze were all begging... Millions of you are here in the north hustling along side our people... These same people will come online to tell you that northerners are murderers!

These same children of hate cant stop telling you about Kaduna crisis but will never tell you about Aba and onitsha Crisis Which they massacred innocent northern traders.

They're even lying that northerners do kill Yoruba Muslims and other southners... This is a pure lie!!
Telling you that Hausas don't know the difference between Yorubas and Igbos is a lie!!in the north Yorubas are known as Bayarabe...the first person that teach me how to recite the Quran is a Yoruba Muslim he's the imam of our mosque here in kano, Telling you that Hausas don't see Yorubas as Muslims a big lie!!

No Doubt we have large numbers religious fanatics and bigots in the north but most of them are now old and the new generation of Hausafulani are changing the narratives! The new generation of Hausafulani don't pompous bigotry like that of some of our fathers!

Igbos Should do the same... Stop transmitting hatred and bigotry from generation to generation... Because the hatred will surely consume you in the future! Which is already gradually happening!

We have very peaceful northern states! States like Sokoto, kastina,Jigawa, Gombe, Kebbi, yobe and Nasarawa have no record of religious killings or tribal killings... If not for Bokoharam Borno is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria.

But when there's religious or tribal killings in jos or Kaduna, you see them stereotyping and tagging the whole northern states.

Every state in the north have their own mentality and level of exposure. Kaduna crisis is mainly religious... The kano killing is against the people of Igbo origin no Yoruba man was killed!

Stop stereotyping the whole northern states because of political and religious instigated crisis in Kaduna!!

Igbos should stop looking for opportunities to paint the north balck...

Tribal and religious killings do happen in every region... Including among the Igbo's... Aguleri and umuleri killings each others

Nkpor and obosi people killing each others because of land...alot of communal clashes is happening in the south!

Killing of northern treaders at headbridge, Okpoko, nkpor, and other part of onitsha and Aba do happen including looting their goods and properties!!

But the only thing we talk about is north!! The only people that you want everyone to see as killers are northerners!!

An average northner is a fan of Zaman lafia (peace)

If there's killings in the east... You'll call the killers miscreants and lazy people...

But if that same miscreants kill people in Kaduna... You will call them Islamist!!

Killing people is evil... Even Islam clearly stated that if you kill an innocent person is as if you've killed the whole world!!

I'm not here to defend Islam...I'm here to educate some southerners that don't know what's happening in the north...

Make your own research independently and get your facts... We have the most peaceful states in Nigeria

Watch and see how Igbos will try derailing this thread!

I see, the killings we see all over the north aren't real?

1 Like

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArrewa: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Naajjii:

Why are you wasting time trying to prove stuff to him? that nowenuse is a heavy nyamiri, a fraud, treat him as one. .. Ba daga North Central Yake ba
Nasani ai!! That's their mod of oparandi! If you hit them hard they'll start impersonating south south or minority northern tribe! But trust me! I know how to handle Igbos!
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArewaa: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
Nasani ai!! That's their mod of oparandi! If you hit them hard they'll start impersonating south south or minority northern tribe! But trust me! I know how to handle Igbos!
[/s]
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArewaa: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:

Even the audio rice they're claiming is from the north! They used to repackage our rice in Ebonyi and call it Adani grin
[/s]
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:

Your brother an almejiri with the name ugwuoke347 is proud of his unproductive north I guess? Lol
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArrewa: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

Your brother an almejiri with the name ugwuoke347 is proud of his unproductive north I guess? Lol
stop packaging our rice and calling it Adani!! Farm your own rice or come to the north let's rent you land!
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArewaa: 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
stop packaging out rice and calling it Adani!! Farm your own rice or come to the north let's rent you land!
[/s]
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArewaa: 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:

[/s]
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
stop packaging out rice and calling it Adani!! Farm your own rice or come to the north let's rent you land!

Do you people farm? Just like the Igbo's came to the north to build sabon gari is the same way Igbo's own 80% of farms in the north , all you lazy almejiris do is beg
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArrewa: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

Do you people farm? Just like the Igbo's came to the north to build sabon gari is the same way Igbo's own 80% of farms in the north , all you lazy almejiris do is beg
Come l will rent one hectar of land for to plant rice in kano!! Instead of packaging our rice... Calling it Adani!!

Ordinary maize can't do well on your land!! No wonder you're all fighting to steal Benue from the middle belt grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Pro Orji Kalu Group Emerges In Edo, Back South East Presidency / Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars / Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.