Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:30 PM

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend (48668 Views)

See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / How Feasible Is Wooing A Girl On The Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by dobrinswizzy(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Hello nairalanders

A married man is woeing my babe o
Saying all sweet things to her, promising her different things, although the man is quite wealthy, he said he want her to be his wife

Guys what should we do?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by sapeleboi(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2020
call your guys make owner beat am well well

191 Likes 20 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by dobrinswizzy(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2020
sapeleboi:
call your guys make owner beat am well well
lol you sure say na the way out be that?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Danielomisco(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders
A married man is woeing my babe o
Saying all sweet things to her, promising her different things, although the man is quite wealthy, he said he want her to be his wife

Guys what should we do?
we?? There is something ur girl is nt telling u.She is the one giving him listening ear...a man will never want to date tlk more of marry a girl who is closin him off fiercely.

562 Likes 44 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by josen16322(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Let d man pay u out am talking about money dat will change yo lock down life 4eva since u said he is very rich like dis proverb said about women-fish no dey finish inside river wink

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by sapeleboi(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2020
yes now
dobrinswizzy:
lol you sure say na the way out be that?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by daddytime(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Go toast the married man wife...

or OV 1.5

Patapata na goalless draw.

grin

261 Likes 23 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by dobrinswizzy(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2020
josen16322:
Let d man pay u out am talking about money dat will change yo lock down life 4eva since u said he is very rich like dis proverb said about women-fish no dey finish inside river wink
the man is 40 yrs of age and is getting to 20yrs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Belafonte(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
You really can’t stop your babe from giving in to him, because if she didn’t want him disturbing her she wouldn’t have given him her contact details.

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Breezzy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hustle oooo or your name will be sorry, girls need money especially this quarantine season. Make hunger no kill person pikin before COVID-19

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by goodnewscliff(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Let ur girlfriend make her choice..... Don't push... Let it play

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Belafonte(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Breezzy:
Hustle oooo or your name will be sorry, girls need money especially this quarantine season. Make hunger no kill person pikin before COVID-19

Bullshit. She’s free to leave.

You should hustle to better your life and condition, not because your babe is frolicking with a married man.

If Dangote comes for your babe, what will you do? How many hustle can you hustle to meet up with Dangote?

434 Likes 42 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Freelane33(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Woo the married man's wife too . Tit for tat .... 50/50 grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by dobrinswizzy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Danielomisco:
we?? There is something ur girl is nt telling u.She is the one giving him listening ear...a man will never want to date tlk more of marry a girl who is closin him off fiercely.
so what next on point by gee

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by hkidola00(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Belafonte:

Bullshit. She’s free to leave. Why should I hustle because my babe is frolicking with a married man? If Dangote comes for your babe, what will you do? How many hustle can you hustle to meet up with Dangote?
i tire

26 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by josen16322(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote who is 20
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Breezzy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Belafonte:

Bullshit. She’s free to leave. Why should I hustle because my babe is frolicking with a married man? If Dangote comes for your babe, what will you do? How many hustle can you hustle to meet up with Dangote?
Which other advise you need again? The person in question is just your GIRLFRIEND not even your WIFE. If Dangote comes for my babe I will jeje breakup with her, I no dey carry girls matter for head.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by MJBOLT: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
there's nothing you can do,it's up to your girlfriend to decide what her next action will be.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Babythicksme17(f): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hustle ooo make your babe no twerk nude on Instagram because of 10k grin

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Blackfire(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
What kind of Insipid are we having today?

Your girlfriend? I mean she is not your wife, the man wants to marry her and even give her proof of taking care of her, but you that f**k pussy for free wants to tie someone's daughter to your accursed life.

Leave the girl alone.

You are a badnews.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Breezzy(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Belafonte:

Lover boy wan go fight for
your GF love, person wey no be ur wife with a WEALTHY MAN?
If Dangote comes for my babe I will jeje breakup with her, I no dey carry girls matter for head.

7 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Toyorlee1: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Danielomisco:

You are right

5 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Patented: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Find his wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by CAPSLOCKED: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
MJBOLT:
there's nothing you can do,it's up to your girlfriend to decide what her next action will be.

HE SHOULD ALREADY KNOW WHAT HER NEXT ACTION WILL BE.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by dobrinswizzy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Belafonte:
Not a problem. Get his number from your babe or her phone. Call him and tell him you’ll fûck his wife and hang up.

You really can’t stop your babe from giving in to him, because if she didn’t want him disturbing her she wouldn’t have given him her contact details.
this what actually happen the man saw her on the street and decided to stop his car, she was with her sister, so the man was greeting them, and the man ask her is she in school, she said she is seeking for admission, then the man said which school, she said uniben, then the man said he will help her that he has friend in the school that can help her, that how the man collected her contact

4 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by dobrinswizzy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
josen16322:
[quote who is 20
my girl

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by dobrinswizzy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Blackfire:
What kind of Insipid are we having today?

Your girlfriend? I mean she is not your wife, the man wants to marry her and even give her proof of taking care of her, but you that f**k pussy for free wants to tie someone's daughter to your accursed life.

Leave the girl alone.

You are a badnews.

we are in a platonic relationship
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by GreatResearcher1: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HE SHOULD ALREADY KNOW WHAT HER NEXT ACTION WILL BE.
He knows. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by botrix(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Then marry her tomorrow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Danielomisco(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
so what next on point by gee
pay attention to details bro deeply,she eventually give in without u knowing.If she wasnt down she wudnt even gv her numb /or she wud cut him off when he pushes b4 it get to the point of him tlk marriage. so it means she listens to him and they talk.God has helped u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by dobrinswizzy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Breezzy:

If Dangote comes for my babe I will jeje breakup with her, I no dey carry girls matter for head.
seriously?
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by josen16322(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Do u think yo babe still have feelins 4u and if yes she is all yours no mata how hard d married man try 2 scope her but if she doesn't feel u again is beta u shud let her be simple wink

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Identical Twin Brothers / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.