Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend (48729 Views)

See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / How Feasible Is Wooing A Girl On The Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Bigfish121(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Baba stop wasting your time on that girl.concentrate more on making money.these days girls are just after money.non of them want to suffer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by backT(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Na so one idiot call my girlfriend say make she send her account, that he want to send her money to rent an apartment. After she collect the money about #150000, I collect phone tell the man never to call her again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by MilestoneLib(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Run your Plagiarism test and Reduction, Get professional Thesis writing, Run your Data analysis, Get irresistible proposals and Project Topics, Publicize your Journals and write your Articles and so on with MILESTONE RESEARCH CONSULT..Call us on +2348158168334 or whatsapp us +2348098485027. Professionalism is what you need.
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Belafonte(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Hustle ooo make your babe no twerk nude on Instagram because of 10k grin

That one na problem for her family people

5 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by sammirano: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Blackfire:
What kind of Insipid are we having today?

Your girlfriend? I mean she is not your wife, the man wants to marry her and even give her proof of taking care of her, but you that f**k pussy for free wants to tie someone's daughter to your accursed life.

Leave the girl alone.

You are a badnews.

A cheating married man spotted here

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Banky16(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

A married man is woeing my babe o
Saying all sweet things to her, promising her different things, although the man is quite wealthy, he said he want her to be his wife

Guys what should we do?
Go and make money

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Lamanii22(f): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Khunlay501:

What happened to :

»BLOCKING HIS NUMBER (CALLS & CHATS)
»IGNORING HIS CALLS
»BANGING CALLS ON HIM AFTER HE CALLS WITH ANOTHER NUMBER
»THREATENING TO REPORT TO HIS WIFE
»REACHING HIS WIFE ON MEDIA PLATFORMs TO REPORT HIM IF HE PERSISTS
»SAYING A BIG “NO”

*A LADY WHO IS NOT INTERESTED IN RUBBISH HAS THE RIGHT ATTITUDE TO SHOW SHE'S NOT INTERESTED IN RUBBISH, abegi*

That girl is interested buh she's just looking at what u have to say...
She already knows what she wants.
And You.... Do not look like U have any say in d relationship.. You would av advised her to block the guy a long time ago..

She won't do all of what you aforementioned cause admission into uni is part of it.... She's desperate to enter uni... The covetousness in her would play a part there...

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Badooguy: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Guy use this fir the weekend
daddytime:
Go toast the married man wife...

or OV 1.5

Patapata na goalless draw.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by dobrinswizzy(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ladycewhy:
How old is she?
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by callmeRichie(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=dobrinswizzy post=88576368]Hello nairalanders

Lol the truth be say na your gf you supposed dey ask this. Na she get the key here nah... it's her choice that matters now. Abi you go go beat the man ni lol
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by sirblend: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
the man is 40 yrs of age and is getting to 20yrs

I have seen a teenager begging a man above 40 for relationship. See the female body chemistry is different from the male. Women are mysterious beings. Go to Cross river state and see things yourself.

A 40 years old man is even too young sef...
No carry women matter for head ooh.

5 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Adeoye11(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
heya sorry and work harder if possible you too deceive her wella with ur Mouth and yur two balls.
Although you said girlfriend, and mind you a girl only marry someone that is ready. so bro gird your loins too wella because yu r on d Verge of losing her.
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Mywd: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

I saw more sense in what you quoted than what you posted. You don't understand the guy, you two are saying the same thing. You don't attack someone comments with insult, nobody will accept that from you, hence reason for his annoyances replied. Respect they say is reciprocal

My Bad
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by dobrinswizzy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Vulcan24:
if shes d one that told u, u get hope, if u discover yasef - hopeless sef u no get .

anyway na gf so don't kill urself

how old are u sef.... I don waste advise !!!!
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by naijaschoolguru(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Actuarydeji:
Guy go and hustle more. If you're very buoyant your gf no go even give him her contact in the first place. Oga go and add more to your income.
That's my own contribution Sha.
In as much that I will struggle to better my life, I will never hustle just to appease a girl or woman. I can hustle to protect my mother and sisters, no matter the level of your struggles and hustle you can never satisfy a woman, a hole will always be a hole, no remedy.

4 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Jidkidz(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Saying all sweet things to her, promising her different things, although the man is quite wealthy, he said he want her to be his wife

Guys what should we do?
so nah this be ur problem for d situation our country dy..so u still get babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Ladycewhy(f): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
It will depend on her and her parents and the said man is proposing marriage .

1) If he decides to train her in school, wahala dey o
2) Even if she disagrees and he is smart enough to by pass her and approach her parents, wahala dey o.

In conclusion, reduce your expectations and expect the worse. The two of you are young and can even break up tomorrow. Let her make her decision after all Regina Daniels is a happy woman living her best life . No time to check time.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by optimus106(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
And you are telling nairaland members so that what will happen?

Some people mumu Sha...

Your girl likes married men because you can't deliver.

Go and check yourself.
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Mykel51(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

"We" grin

You are dull for still using we.

That your babe is already weighing her options on how to dump you and secure the money bag. You are busy saying "What should we do"

Let that man show more seriousness about marrying her and you will find yourself on 3rd mainland bridge about to dive into the lagoon

Lol... SAVAGE !!!... grin
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by stevups(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?
Locate his address and woo any of his daughters. Use all techniques to win her for sex. She will one day pick quarrels with your girlfriend and disgrace her, if you know how to play your game very well.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bola146:

Beat him for what?! If your girlfriend knew the man is married then she is so foolish to have been listening to the married man. I don't know why some married men are so irresponsible and useless sad sad

The world will live in today grin

If a man and woman are having illicit relations in the name of boyfriend/girlfriend, it's fine.

But if it's plural marriage, he's irresponsible and useless. grin grin

The man wants to marry, as in MARRY!!!! There are wealthy men out there who would want to be sleeping with ladies and be giving them money and many ladies will jump at it.. this one wants such a honourable course; marriage!!!

And that makes him irresponsible and useless

So Abraham and their likes and all the legendary good men of Africa who got plural wives, are all irresponsible and useless

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by odogwu9(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?

Try get the wife's number. Den show her the chats and watch her do ur battle
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by daddytime(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Badooguy:
Guy use this fir the weekend

As if you are here with me, I just helped myself to a very chilled one from the freezer.

Thanks, man.
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by pooozeee(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Target the married man's daughter in retaliation

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by AFONAMARO: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?

If you are dating a responsible lady, i bet you wouldn't be here disturbing our peace.

A mature and responsible woman would warn a married man firmly to stay away from her as she has good morals and proper upbringing.

You mean if you marry her in the future, you'd always be here asking for our help to keep men away from her?

You need to be more productive

6 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by 234GT(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=dobrinswizzy post=88577713][/quote]

You have no business with a 20 year old girl if you are thinking of getting married.

Stop wasting your time money and emotions.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Janie13(f): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Danielomisco:
we?? There is something ur girl is nt telling u.She is the one giving him listening ear...a man will never want to date tlk more of marry a girl who is closin him off fiercely.

I don't agree to this. There is a word called OBSESSION. when one has this towards one, then it doesn't matter if u want to marry or not. The obsessed one will make sure to get the other at any cost.
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Vulcan24(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:

well.... okay play it cool.

no carry her mata for head

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by dominique(f): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
IAmMysterious:

The world will live in today grin

If a man and woman are having illicit relations in the name of boyfriend/girlfriend, it's fine.

But if it's plural marriage, he's irresponsible and useless. grin grin

The man wants to marry, as in MARRY!!!! There are wealthy men out there who would want to be sleeping with ladies and be giving them money and many ladies will jump at it.. this one wants such a honourable course; marriage!!!

And that makes him irresponsible and useless

So Abraham and their likes and all the legendary good men of Africa who got plural wives, are all irresponsible and useless

grin grin grin

Lol you seriously believe he wants to marry her? Married men are the worst time wasters amongst all men these days and the stupid, greedy girls keep falling for their lies. They make the girls believe they're having issues with their wives and are about to quit their marriage and marry her. The girl too will be doing loyal, submissive wife-in-waiting till menopause comes knocking, some do several abortions till they realize that they have been scammed. Some guys now allow their girlfriends date the married men so they can both spend his money. Very messed up generation we have today

5 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by bluefilm: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Blackfire:
What kind of Insipid are we having today?

Your girlfriend? I mean she is not your wife, the man wants to marry her and even give her proof of taking care of her, but you that f**k pussy for free wants to tie someone's daughter to your accursed life.

Leave the girl alone.

You are a badnews.

I think you are the bad news here.

Any man who thinks, believes or has this ugly mentality that his dick is free while pussy is costly is nothing but pure bad news.

It only shows that the man is of extremely low self esteem.

Nonsense. undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by zcee: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Deal with it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of A Bride Dragging Her Man On The Floor / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.