Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc (808 Views)

COVID-19: TVC Does Documentary On Patients Being Treated At IDH, Yaba, Lagos / Yobe Strange Deaths: 68 Buried In Potiskum In Three Days / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by domesifa(m): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2020
The Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Mr Abba Kyari, who died on Friday, April the 17th, has now been buried.

His remains were brought in an ambulance to the Defence House in Abuja, where family members, as well as his colleagues, gathered to pay their last respect.

He was laid to rest at the Gudu Cemetery in Abuja.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/18/photos-abba-kyari-buried-in-abuja/

Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by domesifa(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2020
More Photos

Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by Expert17: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2020
grin

Social Burial distancing law ignored by our leaders.

RIP KYARI

With all the stolen funds,....look at the small hole, they will bury him.
*****************LIVE A GOOD LIFE*************************

Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by inforesource: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2020
Now my qestion is, what is life in essense?

Prayer point: Father Lord keep me in remembrance of who I am no matter the height you will take me to.

A month ago he was doing great in Aso Villa, today he has been swallowed up by a lonely, dark earth.
Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by FINESHIRT(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2020
It's finished!!!!!!
Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by domesifa(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2020
More

Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by dononics(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Rip
Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by mascot87(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2020
inforesource:
Now my qestion is, what is life in essense?

Lessons
Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by RealSolution001: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2020
Good night Sir death is inevitable
Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by Bullet01(f): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2020
It is finished. The likes of him brought Corona into Nigeria. Our airports were left open for him to enter despite the plea of Nigerians to close the airports.

I am not happy he died but I hope our leaders learn from his death. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by Tpave(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
It is well. Live your life as if you want to die the next day. Always make sure you do the right thing at the right so that you can be remembered for good.
Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by Commonsense99: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
angry

And Life goes on! Nigeria did not stand still, this is a lesson to the politicians, fix the health sector, fix electricity, fix basic amenities.

How many people did he help? What was his positive policies? How did he treat people arround him, including the people like Osibanjo, Buharis wife, and ordinary Nigerians in general? these are the legacies that lives on as he is beign squeezed into that semi shallow tiny grave.
Abba Kyari was not burried with any of his cars, houses, properties, or bank accounts... Those who have ears, let them listen.
Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
RIP Abba Kyari BTW This is where He and everyone of us will give accounts to our deeds whether evil, good or bad every human must give accounts of his/her deeds on earth

What baffles me in all of this is the fact that Nigerian politicians will still never change their evil ways. Embezzling money meant for the poor is their trademake they have nothing to offer whatsoever God is watching u people and he will judge u all accordingly.

Na Death God take pass the wealthy if not na only the poor 4 dey die now just imagine how money would have saved this man.

I want to specially thank Corona virus for not being sentimental in infecting anyone!
Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by GOFRONT(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
I hope they bury his Red Velvet cap alongside his Corpse.....
Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by OdefaGirl(f): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
No social distancing even when the cause of his death is obviously the dreaded disease......
Man is nothing indeed, only the time spent here on Earth matters.

Those that have attended that burial should not go spreading it oo...they should quarantine themselves.
Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by majamajic(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
No social distance at all
Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by oscarsam(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rest In Peace!!!

Now is the time to make peace with your CREATOR cus no one knows who's next.
Avoid procrastination and rebuild your prayer life.

Now is the time to be very much close to our loved once, know how they are faring and help in any little ways we can.

I hope and pray we all see the end of this pandemic!!!
Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by Tpave(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
OdefaGirl:
No social distancing even when the cause of his death is obviously the dreaded disease......
Man is nothing indeed, only the time spent here on Earth matters.
Honestly

1 Like

Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by Libo45: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
See how they even handled his body. I doubt the handlers of this funeral really understood how this thing spreads.
Re: Photos: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja - Channels, Tvc by fergie001: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rip..

There's something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now.
A.J

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Will Go Away Without A Vaccine, Says Donald Trump / How To Make Carrot Oil Without Heat / How To Lose Belly Fat Fast Permanently With Green Pepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.