Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,962 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Dear Mirabel, I Found A Wife And Mother Of My Children In You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dear Mirabel, I Found A Wife And Mother Of My Children In You (441 Views)

All My Senior Men Father And Mother Please Read This / A Wife For The Prince / My Children And I (privileged Communication) With Abigail Adetokunbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Mirabel, I Found A Wife And Mother Of My Children In You by ibnvictor(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
She had a baby, she dated two known area bois.... she is accuse of  several abortion, she leaved with a guy for a two years....., you care to know? they are not sibling...........!!! guess what she tested marriage outside marriage.

25 years old Mirabel is 1.53m, ebony in complexion with bulge eyes, flat nose embedded in her oval face with seductive dimples. 

I see a wife and mother of my children in her, she was nice girl with promising future till her innocence was explore in her blank years.

She knew then of been a focal point of attraction but naive of what it mean to manage what she possess.

I have concealed my feelings and affection for Mirabel because of;
My mum
My siblings 
My friends 
My street guys “Gayun Ungwan”

Mum will said upon all the girls na public toilets Mirable you choose ” Allah sauke”

My siblings, after five years in the university you still have no sense “ashe ilimi ba wayo bani”

Friends that’s our local LovePeddler, were do you expect us to kill kongi when you married her, is dangerous fa!

Area guys ”Gayun Ungwan ” aka under mango tree bois or shop boys association from afar they will shout and hail you Maza ba, senior man, chairman, babban yaya.......  

mumu! na this slot you want to married, they will tell your brothers how she slept with your grandpa, cousins in the village, your father, in fact even your mother sef

Toh and so what? Sai mai ??

Can’t she married?
Why it’s all about “she”?
Where is the “he” that explore her?
Was the ”he” an angel? 
Are angel not men like?
“Wai cewo ne”

WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYBODY?

Mtcheeeeeew I Max’s will still married Mirable I have grown beyond that. 

We will give birth to many Mary’s , Esther’s and Elizabeth’s and even Joseph’s 

To many Mirabel out here just learn.

The ghost “he”, lately you’ll give birth to MIRABEL’s karma is a bitch. 

Yet, we can have a world without seeing our sisters, daughters, wives and mother’s as MIRABEL’s it begin with me and you.

Fiction 
Ibn Victor
Storyteller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Mirabel, I Found A Wife And Mother Of My Children In You by padi94(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kk

(1) (Reply)

A "When" In The Present, A Poem Of Hope By Pat Ashinze / Gabriel Irabor. Dynamic CEO on the Cover Of Royal Diamond Magazine International / Help! A Big Nigerian Company Stole My Intellectual Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.